Author Topic: Rare portrait of legends  (Read 3904 times)

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
Re: Rare portrait of legends
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2007, 04:41:24 AM »
Lol! You've got to wonder how much black cock Samoth and Faust were forced to munch on in prison. And Varg :-\

Varg is still looking necro these days

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2007, 07:57:24 AM »
I am gods most desolate creature, a predator, cursed to feel pity for my prey.

If you give of yourself willingly, I vow not to spoil that portion of your soul that is the wealthspring of your art. You will become an avatar of the music world in the centuries to come.

Willingly.

Though the ferocity of the struggle defines the rapture of the final submssion of will to the dark one. It is the music of the embrace.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2007, 08:49:19 AM »
Varg is still looking necro these days

Lol! I'll still buy his album when he gets his shit together though.

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2007, 09:48:47 AM »
The authenticity of this has been debated throughout the centuries, but the following documents of antiquity, dated June 24, 1457 that I have carefully preserved throughout time, describe a more telling nature of the conquest of my betrothed. My mortal servant, the devoted Cassandra had allowed her jealousy to spawn into hatred for my new obsession.

Perhaps the contents of the strongbox discovered as recently as a fortnight ago, again in the wine cellar of the summer chateau in the Alsace region, and which we have perused at length, holds the final key to the truth. It contains these affadavits and sworn eye witness statements of the events in question.

Witness (anonymous): Occupation: Farmer. "I aver that “D” did cross my field after emerging through the forest path bordering the lands surrounding Grishnackh Castle on the morning of May 13, 1457,  just after sunrise, still carrying a basket of edelweiss flowers from the day before.  I found her to be in a state of entrancement, her hair in wild disarray. When approached, she remained mute, incapable of speech."

Witness (anonymous): Occupation: Scullery maid. "Yes, “D” did fall into a feverish state a few hours before dawn on June 1, 1457, causing great distress within the household where I toiled in servitude. It was reputed by other servants that in a state of extreme agitation she repeatedly cried out the name of the wolf himself."

Witness: Hedgewife Ursula (die Hexe) Occupation: Midwife and herbalist. By the blood of Odin she asserts that on June 25th, in the year 1457, she did witness the violent death of Ladislaus der Eiserne, “D”’s intended in marriage, as he was set upon and devoured limb from limb by a pack of wild dogs while attempting the arduous journey across jugspitze peak to reclaim his love. Also present: the witness Cassandra, loyal servant to the Count Grishnackh.  Further documentation as set down by the hag woman Ursula:

"In a dream I have seen them together following the night of the unholy kiss, when the dark one took from her, was given, her innocence and they became one. The unspeakable kiss that sealed destiny. He, the dark Prince, reclines on a crimson chaise longue, the muse kneeling faithfully at his feet.  So it shall come to pass. The music has begun and cannot be stopped."

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2007, 02:25:33 PM »
Lol! I'll still buy his album when he gets his shit together though.

Is this the electro stuff he is doing now??? Or has he changed his mind again about the guitar being a black man's instrument???  He is one interesting person, that is for sure.

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2007, 07:29:25 PM »
Further documentation as set down by the hag woman Ursula:

"In a dream I have seen them together following the night of the unholy kiss, when the dark one took from her, was given, her innocence and they became one. The unspeakable kiss that sealed destiny. He, the dark Prince, reclines on a crimson chaise longue, the muse kneeling faithfully at his feet.  So it shall come to pass. The music has begun and cannot be stopped."

And so it was done, the life of the beautiful young Bavarian girl had been claimed by me, Count Grishnackh, for all eternity. The blood that courses through her veins, is now that of mine. Never again would her lovely gaze be witness to the sunrise nor the sunset. She was now the spawn of eternal darkness, her purity but a distant, faded memory.

The following manuscript, recorded on an exceptionally cool and crisp September eve the year of 1457 show the transformation of "D" had become complete. That evening I had prepared myself to venture out in the night to claim my prey.

Master, the shroud of darkness has come, the moon is bright, I beg of you, take me with you, I yearn to see the outside world again, I crave the hunt.

My beloved, realize your journey into this world has hardly begun, the path of darkness is forever, your time to venture out has not come. However this one occasion I will grant what you wish, but it is a rare privilege.

<as they leave the safety of the compound together, the life around them is all encompassing>

My Lord, I am frightened, the night, it is so vast.

Do not let the chaos of the outside world distract you D, sharpen your senses to the prey

<Amidst the activity of the nightime world D locates her victim, a young man of roughly 20 years of age walking down a busy street. She coyly lures him in with seductive conversation and when in he has made himself vulnerable, she ferociously attacks her prey, killing him within seconds. Fearing she will be noticed, I intervene, grabbing D and pulling her from his neck>

My lovely D, while I admire your depravity, you CANNOT carry on like this in a public thouroughfare.

<D had become electrified with energy, her physical being was in a state of desire she had never felt>

My Lord, lay with me tonight, I crave your affection

You distract me with your sensuality D, leave me to my meditations

Count Grishnackh
27 September, 1457

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2007, 06:01:51 AM »
What was wrong with ending it with "The music has begun and cannot be stopped."  It was perfect,  and slightly mysterious. It was a great segue to warships and 1940's stuff.  >:(

This ending will not do. Not with him saying "leave me to my meditations."

Later. 

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2007, 10:16:03 AM »
When the original manuscript of a novel called “Justine” penned by a man named de Sade is unearthed in the bowels of a Parisian metro station centuries later, snippets of a woman’s diary falls from its pages... this myterious addendum traces the adventures of a mercurial woman named... Delphine... who seems timeless, ageless...

“Eingeschnappt by his sudden coldness, I wrench myself away from the dark one, and run blindly into the pitch of night, the cobblestones echoing beneath my feet as I race away from him.  At last, I turn into a ruelle, leaning up against a filtly brick wall to catch my breath. Oh where was my beloved Ladislaus, I thought. Closing my eyes I could see him standing before me, tall and majestic, the steely muscles of his chest so hard against my face as he took me into the safety of his arms, that one perfect day in the garden of the his palace in Berchtesgaden. How I loved to trace my lips along his muscular arms, wrapping them across the belly of his bicep as he stroked my hair by the pond among the flowers.

You cannot escape me.

I turn suddenly to find myself swept up by my dark prince, my husband in depravity, as he reaches roughly for me, pressing his lips harshly over mine, his arms drawing me tightly against him.  I cannot breathe and feel my resolve slipping away beneath his touch... and then just as quickly, he pulls away and smiles knowingly, grabbing a handful of my hair and pulling my head back to expose the tenderest part of my throat. He continues to smile as his other hand caresses my cheek, then my neck, and down along the swell of my breast.  I gasp a little under his touch and then his lips are upon me again.  His hand slips lower, pulling at my skirts, and I know he is seeking out my sweetness and my heat, to possess me wholly and completely, as he had done that first fateful night in June.  Moments later... he reclaims me for his own. And so begins my life... as the eternally willing slave to the blackest of princes the world has ever known.

:-[  I can't believe I'm writing this at work.  I hope at this point it's only you and me reading this stuff CG.  And, I think it's time to bring back Himmler.

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2007, 07:33:25 PM »
This ending will not do. Not with him saying "leave me to my meditations."

>:(

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2007, 07:36:13 PM »
:-[  I can't believe I'm writing this at work.  I hope at this point it's only you and me reading this stuff CG.  And, I think it's time to bring back Himmler.

hahaha, yes, work is probably not the 'best' place for such creativity.

Himmler is delegating his responsibility to Abbath from Immortal this time    :)

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2007, 08:41:52 PM »
Never making light of things one knows nothing about... always a good decision.  :)

Himmler was teh puny man anyway.