Author Topic: Kimbo KO'd Brock Lesner yesterday!!!  (Read 3666 times)

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
Re: Kimbo KO'd Brock Lesner yesterday!!!
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2009, 01:25:09 PM »
your reading comp is fine?I was just giving the backround of what happened leading up to the fight..not excuses..also all I was doing was offering my opinion in regards to an MMA fight vs a pure stand up fight....nothing more nothing less.....I could care less about Kimbo.Your the one saying Brock has devastating stand up...which is laughable...your the one getting your panties in a bunch when someone discredits Brock,who you obviously have a man crush on....dude has fought has beens and never was fighters...just as kimbo has.Hence the reason I posted there both overrated......2-3 years from now after Brock has lost numerous fights and people realize they were drinkin the Brock/Dana white coolaid I'll be sure to bump this thread to laugh my ass off....

Like I said the fact you immediately injected race into the argument says it all...really no need to debate with someone such as yourself since you can't tell them nothing anyways since they already know it all....
DAWG

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2009, 01:37:22 PM »
alot of people don't know the story behind the Gannon kimbo fight...Gannon had seen the fights on the internet and trained for months then contacted kimbo out of the blue and called him out...at the time kimbo had been on hiatus and not training or fighting but still took the fight on a few days notice...

So you are saying that Kimbo can only beat people who don't train for fights?
Q

spinnis

« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2009, 01:41:09 PM »
your reading comp is fine?I was just giving the backround of what happened leading up to the fight..not excuses..also all I was doing was offering my opinion in regards to an MMA fight vs a pure stand up fight....nothing more nothing less.....I could care less about Kimbo.Your the one saying Brock has devastating stand up...which is laughable...your the one getting your panties in a bunch when someone discredits Brock,who you obviously have a man crush on....dude has fought has beens and never was fighters...just as kimbo has.Hence the reason I posted there both overrated......2-3 years from now after Brock has lost numerous fights and people realize they were drinkin the Brock/Dana white coolaid I'll be sure to bump this thread to laugh my ass off....

Like I said the fact you immediately injected race into the argument says it all...really no need to debate with someone such as yourself since you can't tell them nothing anyways since they already know it all....

Brock would knock kimbo out pretty fast using his crazy power which we all have seen and his reach.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2009, 01:43:37 PM »

L dawg....have you ever stepped in the Octagon ?

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2009, 01:51:56 PM »

gannon was a better fighter as is brock.. you're right about kimbo being overrated but for how new lesnar is to mma he's doing extremely well while kimbo has been "fighting" for years is far more hyped.

other than his mouth and his attitude there really isn't much to discredit about brock esp. when it comes to his striking.  he has the same effect kerr did back in the day.. instilling fear in his opponents.  kimbo has a lot more to do to earn the respect of seasoned mma athletes.

and you can blame me for injecting race all you want.. fact is kimbo was made popular by all the black guys happy to see a thug get thrown in mma regardless of how much better he SHOULD be.  it's all show biz and no talent, at least not yet.  all the fighters who said his presence cheapens the sport were right.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2009, 10:54:29 PM »

and you can blame me for injecting race all you want.. fact is kimbo was made popular by all the black guys happy to see a thug get thrown in mma regardless of how much better he SHOULD be.  it's all show biz and no talent, at least not yet.  all the fighters who said his presence cheapens the sport were right.

I think it was more all the clowns who watched the youtube videos more so than just black guys,  None of the black guys I work with could give a flying fuck about Kimbo Slice. 

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2009, 07:22:38 AM »
Apparently both had some last minute things to pick up for Turkey day and hit the 7 eleven.....words were exchanged then punches....

Kimbo is sooo good, he got beat by a scrub on Television...