Author Topic: WTC BLDG. 7  (Read 29632 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: WTC BLDG. 7
« Reply #75 on: September 27, 2012, 05:25:36 PM »
Yes, all Americans are mad that "Building 7" was destroyed. LOL!!!! Who gives a fuck about WTC building 7? Nobody. Why would the goverment destroy building 7? They didn't.
a

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: September 27, 2012, 05:26:30 PM »
No way in hell that building fell perfectly straight down into a pile of dust from a fire. It's funny how people will believe anything if they are told a lie enough times.

LOL, what is more funny is those ignorant of basic engineering and physics making silly claims they just know to be facts ? hahahaha.
The crash of the planes knocked down the buildings. I'm not going to waste my time with a physics lesson because  most don't want the plain , basic truth.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: September 27, 2012, 05:28:04 PM »
Things are impossible until they happen.

That building got hit by another building, was on fire all day, then collapsed.

GET OVER IT

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #78 on: September 27, 2012, 05:28:24 PM »
Building 7 was mostly a government building

http://www.wtc7.net/background.html

What Was In Building 7?

Building 7 was one of New York City's larger buildings. A sleek bronze-colored skyscraper with a trapezoidal footprint, it occupied an entire city block and rose over 600 feet above street level.

Built in 1985, it was formerly the headquarters of the junk-bond firm Drexel Burnham Lambert, which contributed to the Savings and Loans collapse, prompting the $500-billion taxpayer-underwritten bailout of the latter 1980s. At the time of its destruction, it exclusively housed government agencies and financial institutions. It contained offices of the IRS, Secret Service, and SEC.

Tenant    Square Feet    Floor    Industry
Salomon Smith Barney    1,202,900    GRND,1-6,13,18-46    Financial Institution
IRS Regional Council    90,430    24, 25    Government
U.S. Secret Service    85,343    9,10    Government
C.I.A.    N/A    N/A    Government
American Express Bank International    106,117    7,8,13    Financial Institution
Standard Chartered Bank    111,398    10,13,26,27    Financial Institution
Provident Financial Management    9,000    7,13    Financial Institution
ITT Hartford Insurance Group    122,590    19-21    [Insurance]
First State Management Group, Inc    4,000    21    Insurance
Federal Home Loan Bank    47,490    22    Financial Institution
NAIC Securities    22,500    19    Insurance
Securities & Exchange Commission    106,117    11,12,13    Government
Mayor's Office of Emergency Mgmt    45,815    23    Government

One of the most interesting tenants was then-Mayor Giuliani's Office of Emergency Management, and its emergency command center on the 23rd floor. This floor received 15 million dollars worth of renovations, including independent and secure air and water supplies, and bullet and bomb resistant windows designed to withstand 200 MPH winds. 2   The 1993 bombing must have been part of the rationale for the command center, which overlooked the Twin Towers, a prime terrorist target.

How curious that on the day of the attack, Guiliani and his entourage set up shop in a different headquarters, abandoning the special bunker designed precisely for such an event. 3  

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 27, 2012, 05:31:08 PM »
Aliens from area 51 were secretly placed deep inside Bldg 7.
200 of 'em lit a massive fart at the same time and took the place down.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #80 on: September 27, 2012, 05:39:19 PM »
gh15 was involved.
a

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 27, 2012, 06:04:16 PM »
Yep sounds scripted to me. The situation at 2:35 is the strangest. The wording, the person's actions in the suit and the reporters reaction.

That was one calm, sleek dude.  Men in Black.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: September 27, 2012, 06:08:49 PM »
Check out this COINTELPRO CIA guy from FOX. The guy is talking in absolutes and using key trigger words right after the buildings fell. So obvious this guy is COINTELPRO. The Harley shirt and cap is to help sell that he's your everyday American citizen. lol. COINTELPRO 101

Cointelpro! I am impressed sir.  ;) .. You can see many examples of this from 9-11 including an interview with Dan Rather who commented how it seemed the buildings went down in a ''controlled demolition'' the cointelpro dude was quick to interject on how it was not. This is the job of the 4th branch of government, sell it to the stupid public.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #84 on: September 27, 2012, 06:52:49 PM »

The new Loose Change is on netflix, you guys should check it out.

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: September 27, 2012, 07:06:22 PM »
 Guys.. Howard is right.. Why waste time trying to explain basic engineering.. First off no way if there were a conspiracy could this have remained quite.. Too much money to be made with that story.. Plus can hundreds of people keep secret? Not hardly.. And yes, buildings above a certain height are designed to collapse downward to avoid as much collateral damage to surrounding buildings..  Stop the area 51 crap guys..

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: September 27, 2012, 07:14:17 PM »
Guys.. Howard is right.. Why waste time trying to explain basic engineering.. First off no way if there were a conspiracy could this have remained quite.. Too much money to be made with that story.. Plus can hundreds of people keep secret? Not hardly.. And yes, buildings above a certain height are designed to collapse downward to avoid as much collateral damage to surrounding buildings..  Stop the area 51 crap guys..

Only ignorant people think that the buildings should have fallen like a tree. There is no reason for it to do that, no force acting upon it, nothing.

I won't accept 1000 feet of progressive collapse. Never. I hope you or Howard never design buildings if you see nothing wrong with it.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 27, 2012, 07:36:45 PM »
LOL, what is more funny is those ignorant of basic engineering and physics making silly claims they just know to be facts ? hahahaha.
The crash of the planes knocked down the buildings. I'm not going to waste my time with a physics lesson because  most don't want the plain , basic truth.

Why don't you give us all a lesson in physics Howey you are not the only physicist on here. Feel free to go to as much detail as you like. 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #88 on: September 27, 2012, 07:41:05 PM »

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #89 on: September 27, 2012, 07:43:22 PM »

That simple answer is enough. Fuck, if I bang a hooker in Reno, three days later my wife knows about it.
a

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: September 27, 2012, 08:24:06 PM »
I love how all the people involved in this scam have remained loyal and quiet yet one of the seals who killed bin laden already broke ranks and cashed in.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #91 on: September 27, 2012, 08:26:54 PM »
I love how all the people involved in this scam have remained loyal and quiet yet one of the seals who killed bin laden already broke ranks and cashed in.

LOL!  Thank you. And that was 25 dudes killing one greasy bastard 1 year ago. Can you imagine the books that "the guys who planted the dynamite" in the WTC could sell?

Oh wait- they were all killed.

Oh wait again. . . .  and the guys who killed the original dynamite planter guys were killed too.

Wait more. . . . the guys who killed the killers, of the guys who killed the dynamite planters, they were killed too.
a

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #92 on: September 27, 2012, 08:32:49 PM »
Physics 101... what the gov said is disgusting... But then again, I left the US cause I got tired of being in a society of 90% complete sheep..

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #93 on: September 27, 2012, 08:40:17 PM »
This guy Wiggs is a f-ng Idiot . Many like him though. Hope he goes away !

Niggs is moron, plain and simple.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #94 on: September 27, 2012, 08:43:08 PM »
Niggs is moron, plain and simple.

Litttle rat, you are never right- however- in the case of Wiggs v. The Towers- you are absolutley correct.
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #95 on: September 27, 2012, 08:47:05 PM »
Nothing that anyone said after  9/11 matters.
a

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: September 27, 2012, 09:12:31 PM »

Then you'd better go back to school Howard.  Those planes were misdirection.  Towers like that don't come down at near free fall speed into their own footprint, with only powder left from just a plane impact.    Prior to that day, no steel skyscraper had ever collapsed from fire, yet on 9/11 it happened three times.   The largest structural failures in history, yet what remained was not left as evidence for investigation, but instead rapidly disposed of.  

Explain the fires beneath the rubble that could not be put out for months.  Explain the physics of a plane hitting the pentagon and vanishing into thin air, even the titanium engines.  No bodies, no nothing.  Same with Flight 93.  Norad taking the day off.  The reporting by the BBC of the collapse of building 7, around 20 minutes before it actually fell.  Please enlighten us.  I guess it's easier to believe that a group of guys with box cutters kicked America's ass for a day.  Not likely.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: September 27, 2012, 10:11:41 PM »
Exactly.

Clinton gets a blowjob in the Oval Office and we know about it.

bush gets drunk "chokes on a pretzel" and we know about it.

Reagan sells a box of machine guns to the contra's and we know about it.

The senator from Minnesota gets a blowjob from a dude in the bathroom at the airport and we know about it.

How many people knew about the Manhatton Project?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #98 on: September 27, 2012, 10:36:53 PM »
Aliens from area 51 were secretly placed deep inside Bldg 7.
200 of 'em lit a massive fart at the same time and took the place down.

20 years ago if anyone said Area 51 was real, people would call them a nutty conspiracy theorist.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #99 on: September 27, 2012, 10:46:41 PM »

You honestly think someone who was involved in this would actually be able to "cash in"? There is no cashing in for something like this. People who are involved in deep shit like this don't have social security numbers and shit. Read some stories about some CIA guys. There are fractions of a Hierarchy that go deeper than the CIA.

LOL at people who say "Why hasn't anyone come forward". They had shit like this in 1970's. Just imagine the type of things they have now.