Author Topic: Luke Wood needs a kidney transplant  (Read 76604 times)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Re: LUKE WOOD: NEEDS KIDNEY TRANSPLANT
« Reply #75 on: December 11, 2009, 02:14:14 AM »
That's nothing, wait until all the bloodwork, etc coming.  Muscle will only be a memory for this guy, who once weighed @300lbs.
How someone goes down the road of heavy bb drug abuser, it beyond me.  Sure, it was a cool idea at 18, but at 28?
N

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #76 on: December 11, 2009, 02:14:47 AM »
tell me this is a photoshop....

I know, it's crazy.  :o  I wonder what he looks like now?  More here:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=234090.0
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: December 11, 2009, 02:19:27 AM »
I will never sacifice health!!! i love bodybuilding with a passion but there is life after as well. Marrige, kids, the big house and getting old that is very important also.  I think i will have enough size next year to qualify.  I  mean 265lbs at 5'11 will not need more size just exposure!

:-\
Bodybuilding Pro.com

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #78 on: December 11, 2009, 02:44:40 AM »
You can kill people AKA enemies legally during war. Armed forces attract the sociopaths in society.

If everyone refused to go to war, or fight on behalf of a goverment, then what would happen?

Unfortunately, there are many sociopaths or otherwise phychologically compromised individuals on the planet so this scenario is not possible.

Either way, those in charge could wipe out enemy cities and countries with a press of a button, deploying nuclear and biological weapons to their destinations.

Will Luke Wood retain his pro stars on getbig?

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #79 on: December 11, 2009, 02:45:38 AM »
man, this thread really went to the shithole fast. Must be a new record on GB
!

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 11, 2009, 02:53:49 AM »
Open invitation to any guy that thinks he can take me: Call Next Level and ask to schedule our fight ASK FOR Greg Thompson for mat time, he'll let me know. Don't be perturbed if he laughs at you...Anyone else, if you can't back it up,shut the fuck up....

It is possible you can kick my ass but I can honestly say I just can't be intimated by a women.  It's just not possible for me to be.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

skull crusher

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #81 on: December 11, 2009, 03:02:18 AM »
Another DUMBASS,,, Have you heard of UFC??? Have you heard they'll have a heavy weight division soon for women? have you heard I have a 6-0 record? Step up and make it 7-0..I'm 6-0 in boxing, 4-2 in Tai Kwon Do,  Don't be a retard, just concede defeat and call your stupid beagles off.. Just a suggestion

Have you heard of the STFU??? Go away you delusional old tart. No one gives a shit about your records with schmoes.

This thread is about how stupid Luke wood was to destroy his life and health.

Not about your insecurities and fears of the world, and forever living "THE WARRIOR LIFESTYLE" Bahaaaa.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 11, 2009, 03:03:07 AM »
My son was in Afghanistan a 2 tours of Iraq, and as mother, all I could do is pray my son came home. So don't give me your bullshit, I was in agony for 4 years, wonde3ring if my baby boy would come home. Fuck you! I know all about sacrifice, battle and winning..

Well let me tell you something you 6 inch clit of a bitch......you know what my mother was doing when she was your age and raising us three boys??????? It sure as hell wasn't shooting her ass full of steroids and competing in UFC fights.  Wow......you must have a big fat dick between your legs.........where's your baby's daddy?  What man would want anything to do with you?  So you can kick everyone's ass huh?"  LMAO!  That's an amazing feat for a mother.  And we wonder why our kids are so fucked up in society nowadays.  Look at their parents!  

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 11, 2009, 03:04:23 AM »
I'm sorry dude but it that is your picture, I'm afraid of my foot getting stuck in your ass....and I'll never get it back..hit me back when you've dropped to 20% bodyfat...

And "she" uses the word dude?  LMAO!  I bet you have a big set of man balls as well as a 9 inch dick huh?  I'm sure you're a real "sweetheart" huh honey?  LMAO! 

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #84 on: December 11, 2009, 03:04:30 AM »
Have you heard of the STFU??? Go away you delusional old tart. No one gives a shit about your records with schmoes.

Not about your insecurities and fears of the world, and forever living "THE WARRIOR LIFESTYLE" Bahaaaa.
;D
Getbig=Better than most sit coms.
Thanks guys.
N

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: December 11, 2009, 03:04:37 AM »
My son was in Afghanistan a 2 tours of Iraq, and as mother, all I could do is pray my son came home. So don't give me your bullshit, I was in agony for 4 years, wonde3ring if my baby boy would come home. Fuck you! I know all about sacrifice, battle and winning..

Classy chick  ::)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #86 on: December 11, 2009, 03:05:37 AM »
Well let me tell you something you 6 inch clit of a bitch......you know what my mother was doing when she was your age and raising us three boys??????? It sure as hell wasn't shooting her ass full of steroids and competing in UFC fights.  Wow......you must have a big fat dick between your legs.........where's your baby's daddy?  What man would want anything to do with you?  So you can kick everyone's ass huh?"  LMAO!  That's an amazing feat for a mother.  And we wonder why our kids are so fucked up in society nowadays.  Look at their parents!  
Dude stop, I'm almost pissed myself.
N

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: December 11, 2009, 03:06:48 AM »

HAHAHA severe ownage

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 11, 2009, 03:07:35 AM »

Haha the "warrior" lifestyle?  The only thing this bitch knows about "fighting" is weight classes and nice soft mats she can roll around on.  Throw her ass in a parking lot with gravel and glass and tire irons and she shit herself.  A female bodybuilder talking about how much of a bad ass fighter she is.....LOL I thought I heard it all!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #89 on: December 11, 2009, 03:11:07 AM »
Open invitation to any guy that thinks he can take me: Call Next Level and ask to schedule our fight ASK FOR Greg Thompson for mat time, he'll let me know. Don't be perturbed if he laughs at you...Anyone else, if you can't back it up,shut the fuck up....

seriously, that is fucking hot
fuck- I won't even fight.  I would just let you beat me up
then, is it okay if a masturbate afterwards?

oh, and how much will it cost?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 11, 2009, 03:16:42 AM »
seriously, that is fucking hot
fuck- I won't even fight.  I would just let you beat me up
then, is it okay if a masturbate afterwards?

oh, and how much will it cost?

You're a straight up fucking weirdo. 

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 11, 2009, 03:16:56 AM »
It's so refreshing to know that Getbig is the still the same ol shit hole i left before. Full of keyboard gladiators that have never competed in anything but maybe the preliminaries of the Video game awards. Damn! Get off your asses and start competing in actual events that require more than an alien IQ...I have several degrees so dont go there with me...

I agree with you that few on here seem to get to prove themselves by stepping on stage and going to battle.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: December 11, 2009, 03:17:31 AM »
It's so refreshing to know that Getbig is the still the same ol shit hole i left before. Full of keyboard gladiators that have never competed in anything but maybe the preliminaries of the Video game awards. Damn! Get off your asses and start competing in actual events that require more than an alien IQ...I have several degrees so dont go there with me...

And what "degrees" do you have sweetie?  Let me guess you're probably a PhD Engineer, MD and JD right?   ::)

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: December 11, 2009, 03:18:11 AM »
I'm sorry dude but it that is your picture, I'm afraid of my foot getting stuck in your ass....and I'll never get it back..hit me back when you've dropped to 20% bodyfat...

Then it's been settled.  I would defeat you by you getting your foot stuck in my ass rendering you unable to continue the fight.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #94 on: December 11, 2009, 03:20:00 AM »

Society has always been fucked up. It's just might more noticable now due to population growth and mass media.

The world economy is doomed once increasing population competing for finite natural resources drives up their prices.

Are both of Luke Woods kidneys damaged?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #95 on: December 11, 2009, 03:20:24 AM »
Getbig is a much better place, up until a bit ago.  DA took off for a while, didn't you hear.

As far as competing in state fair shows that requires no skill or talent.  I would think most people realize it's somewhat pointless.  If you're going to "compete", be a great musician, or boxer, football player...you know, real sports/activities that require actual skill.
Putting on a thong and displaying how drugs affected your body, is certainly no life accomplishment.  Maybe it gives some the illusion of achieving something, when in reality, it's really nothing more than the person makes it to be.
True story.
N

spinnis

« Reply #96 on: December 11, 2009, 03:28:46 AM »
"buffgoddess"

hahahahaahahhahha

skull crusher

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #97 on: December 11, 2009, 03:37:56 AM »
Getbig is a much better place, up until a bit ago.  DA took off for a while, didn't you hear.

As far as competing in state fair shows that require no skill or talent.  I would think most people realize it's somewhat pointless.  If you're going to "compete", be a great musician, or boxer, football player...you know, real sports/activities that require actual skill.
Putting on a thong and displaying how drugs affected your body, is certainly no life accomplishment.  Maybe it gives some the illusion of achieving something, when in reality, it's really nothing more than the person makes it to be.
True story.

Does anybody know if steroids have mind altering qualities cos these people become full blown dellusionites instantly

They think they are  amazing superhuman beings, and superstars, and everybody envies them, and wants to be like them. But things couldn't be further from the truth.

Everyone knows they are all drugs and pitty the fools.All they are, are fucken junkies living a drug filled lie.

And to destroy your health over it, Takes one desperately unstable individual

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: December 11, 2009, 03:44:09 AM »

Getbig just got better with your intelligent postings, please go on

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #99 on: December 11, 2009, 03:47:06 AM »
its amazing how all these androgenated 'women' seem to have it all, kick ass fighting moves, various degrees and success that we'l never acheive!!!