Author Topic: Jameis Winston...  (Read 46796 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Jameis Winston...
« Reply #75 on: December 04, 2014, 08:21:22 AM »
Wow, that statement sounds pretty realistic. I bet he'd pass a polygraph on this.

I doubt she would.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: December 28, 2014, 06:26:48 PM »
Tampa Bay Bucs draft #1.

Will they take Jameis?   Mariotta is safer, but he's going to be an average pro at best... after his 1st read fails, he's very mediocre.  He just plays with pro receivers and O-line and has all day. 

Winston could be Cam Newton in the pros...

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #77 on: December 28, 2014, 07:33:22 PM »
Tampa Bay Bucs draft #1.

Will they take Jameis?   Mariotta is safer, but he's going to be an average pro at best... after his 1st read fails, he's very mediocre.  He just plays with pro receivers and O-line and has all day.  

Last I heard, Jimbo said he wouldn't be surprised if Winston stayed in school. I have no idea why anyone in their right mind would stay, but we'll have to wait and see if he declares first.

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: December 28, 2014, 07:53:54 PM »
Tampa Bay Bucs draft #1.

Will they take Jameis?   Mariotta is safer, but he's going to be an average pro at best... after his 1st read fails, he's very mediocre.  He just plays with pro receivers and O-line and has all day. 

He'll be better compared to a Vince young type IMO

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: December 28, 2014, 08:06:37 PM »
he just needs a good coach.  Put him with Harbarough somewhere and hot dog, we have a weiner!

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #80 on: December 28, 2014, 08:34:51 PM »
he just needs a good coach.  Put him with Harbarough somewhere and hot dog, we have a weiner!

right now it seems like Jameis' Stock is taking a hit......according to popular Opinions, most Scouts said they would pick the Oregon quarterback to be on their team than Winston.....Ouch....Jame is' off field antics are catching up to him already and draft day is 5 months away....hahahahhaa

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #81 on: December 28, 2014, 08:44:45 PM »
Tampa Bay Bucs draft #1.

Hahah. You're on crack. Have you seen How fast Marriotta is? Probably be the fastest QB in the NFL. He had a total of two ints all season. Goes to tampa and will have Evans and Jackson as wideouts. Not a bad deal for a rookie.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 29, 2014, 08:28:22 AM »
He'll be better compared to a Vince young type IMO

He's nothing like Vince Young. He's not the runner Vince was but is a better leader, decision maker, more accurate passer, and will score a lot better on the Wonderlic. He's not much like Cam either who is a freak athlete. Winston is sneaky with his running and elusiveness, but it isn't even close to Vince or Cam in terms of legs. Winston has 300 rushing yards in his 2 years at FSU. In 3 years, Vince had over 3000! He does have a cannon like the two because he's also a collegiate baseball player. Jameis is a better leader than both (especially Vince) from what I've seen. Everybody rallies around the guy.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #83 on: December 29, 2014, 08:44:24 AM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #84 on: December 29, 2014, 09:24:32 AM »
He's nothing like Vince Young. He's not the runner Vince was but is a better leader, decision maker, more accurate passer, and will score a lot better on the Wonderlic. He's not much like Cam either who is a freak athlete. Winston is sneaky with his running and elusiveness, but it isn't even close to Vince or Cam in terms of legs. Winston has 300 rushing yards in his 2 years at FSU. In 3 years, Vince had over 3000! He does have a cannon like the two because he's also a collegiate baseball player. Jameis is a better leader than both (especially Vince) from what I've seen. Everybody rallies around the guy.
Sorry, but Winston appears to be as dumb as a rock.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: December 29, 2014, 09:48:53 AM »
Sorry, but Winston appears to be as dumb as a rock.

Didn't say he was intelligent. He's smart with a playbook in his hand and on the field. The Wonderlic is easy as hell. Vince Young scored like a 6 the first time although they later said it was 16 which I don't believe. Cam scored 21 and he isn't some genius. Winston will be 20+

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: December 29, 2014, 09:53:35 AM »
At the end of the day he's a fucking thug and his destiny is a prison cell, he thinks he's above morality and is a terrible decision maker in life, once he gets under a coach that doesn't suck his dick you'll see

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: December 29, 2014, 04:53:55 PM »
At the end of the day he's a fucking thug and his destiny is a prison cell, he thinks he's above morality and is a terrible decision maker in life, once he gets under a coach that doesn't suck his dick you'll see

What does that have to do with anything I said? Lol

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 29, 2014, 05:34:11 PM »
Hahah. You're on crack. Have you seen How fast Marriotta is? Probably be the fastest QB in the NFL. He had a total of two ints all season. Goes to tampa and will have Evans and Jackson as wideouts. Not a bad deal for a rookie.

You don't want a fast QB.   Cause 5 big hits in their rookie years, and they lose 30% of that speed, ala RG3.  

You want a tall, thick SOB that can haul ass when needed, can be durable, and is a little psychotic - able to forget shit, not get rattled, etc.  Big ben, cam, you know the tall thick dude that can throwwww it.

FSU hasn't lost in 2 years, while their QB has been in the middle of a rape scandal + many other things.  Put him in tampa bay with love smith + an amazing babysitter program, and you have him throwing 60 yard bombs to those badass receivers.

mariotta is RG3 all over again...  let's see him down 17 points, and come back.  let's see him when the DBs are as fast (or faster) than his receivers.   mariotta doesn't see the 4th option.  Winston does.  

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: January 02, 2015, 05:03:41 PM »
Last I heard, Jimbo said he wouldn't be surprised if Winston stayed in school. I have no idea why anyone in their right mind would stay, but we'll have to wait and see if he declares first.

“I’m looking forward to next season and playing baseball,” Winston said, according to the Orlando Sentinel. “So I'm just trying to get better every day.”

:D

Could he come back? Definitely possible

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #90 on: January 02, 2015, 06:09:30 PM »

mariotta is RG3 all over again...  let's see him down 17 points, and come back.  let's see him when the DBs are as fast (or faster) than his receivers.   mariotta doesn't see the 4th option.  Winston does.  

mariotta is nothing more than another college system QB.

winston is a waste of a #1 like johnny football.

i wouldn't draft either.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: January 04, 2015, 05:01:28 AM »
mariotta is nothing more than another college system QB.

winston is a waste of a #1 like johnny football.

i wouldn't draft either.

I'm not impressed with any of the 3.

Especially Johnny and Winston with all the off-field and character issues.

It's just too hard to overcome that baggage if you are going to be a winning quarterback in the NFL.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: January 07, 2015, 08:21:26 AM »
He gone....

Sheeeeiiiit

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #93 on: January 07, 2015, 12:21:52 PM »
so Jameis "Lobster" Winston will be in the Draft in a few months.....whichever team that pick this guy will have their hands full......shit, it will be an off the field drama 24/7 with this dude....it will be interesting to see if he can last in peace past his NFL rookie season

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: January 07, 2015, 12:24:22 PM »
so Jameis "Lobster" Winston will be in the Draft in a few months.....whichever team that pick this guy will have their hands full......shit, it will be an off the field drama 24/7 with this dude....it will be interesting to see if he can last in peace past his NFL rookie season

Plus he's only had 2 years of playing time in college.

Seems like a very risky pick to me.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #95 on: January 07, 2015, 12:30:00 PM »
RG4. Dead by 25.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #96 on: January 07, 2015, 07:04:20 PM »
Winston plays in a pretty tough pro-style offense and was academic All-ACC for two years.

Dude has a rifle and can make all the reads and progressions needed to be a good to great quarterback in the pros.

Will he stop lifting crab legs and yelling "Fuck her right in the pussy"? Probably.

He should probably avoid women that leave a bar in a cab with three dudes she doesn't know though. We saw how that played out.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: January 07, 2015, 09:50:40 PM »
For two years, this 20 year old kid has been the most hated man in college sports.  With a felony rape charge hanging over his head.  He's still been all-academic, won a heisman, went 29-1.  

He will be a good pro.  They'll surround him with support and make life boring.  

Mariotta will be a solid backup in the league but not a rock star, sorry.

Carlton G. Long

« Reply #98 on: January 08, 2015, 04:55:40 AM »

I just wonder if he wouldn't be better off pursuing baseball stardom instead. 

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #99 on: January 08, 2015, 07:52:48 AM »
I hate running quarterbacks.  How many of them have to go to the NFL and fizzle out before we stop getting excited about them.  These guys are fast and dynamic but they usually can't throw the ball into the ocean.  I watched Cam Newton the other days vs the Cardinals and he was missing open receivers all day.  Plus, in the NFL when you are outside the pocket that much guys tee off on you and you get injured.  Then you factor in that most of them are as dumb as a box of rocks and have all kinds of trouble off the field, forget it.