Author Topic: Obesity Rating for Each American Must Be Included in Stimulus-Mandate -WWTTFF??  (Read 3282 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
TA, did you read on Huff post who obama appointed to implement ObamaCare?  None other than an Exec from Well point, Liz Fowler. 
The whole thing was a scam from day one when they wouldn`t even hear from Single Payer advocates or anyone else.  This is just a continuation of the old system, the status quo.  Its like trying to stop a tank by throwing a slice of bologna at it.

I see no indication that either party will fix this mess ever.   20 to 50 thousand people dying needlessly, Millions going bankrupt, Doctors not getting compensated by Insurance, no choice of medical care unless the Private Insurance thugs tell you who and where you can go and what procedures you can have.........If this is not enough to see a glaring problem, then What the fuck will it take then?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
K.C. just joined the ranks of Samson Enterprises and other gimmicks/ left wing douchebags that will bend over backwards to justify the most horrendous policy imaginable as long as that policy was created by a fellow left wing douchebag.

My opinion of you just plummeted. Whereas before I might haven taken the time to seriously debate issues with you, I will now only direct personal insults toward you and your family.   
You`d think it would be relatively easy to know when shit stinks.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
GW - I swear - I would pay a few dollars to get the ability to pen some of the stuff you do.  ha ha ha ha.  

As for this issue, where does it end?  I went to the Trap Range last night, should the govt monitor me because my activities were more likely to result in harm, than say, if i were to sit in starbucks blogging on HP?  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Big Brother at it again. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
K.C. just joined the ranks of Samson Enterprises and other gimmicks/ left wing douchebags that will bend over backwards to justify the most horrendous policy imaginable as long as that policy was created by a fellow left wing douchebag.

My opinion of you just plummeted. Whereas before I might haven taken the time to seriously debate issues with you, I will now only direct personal insults toward you and your family.   

hahaha oh no i'm so worried your opinion of me dropped  ::)

You are all focusing on a small part of this without seeing the greater good.  The availability of records is going to save lives, it's going to help public health see where money and services need to be directed and in the end it's going to save time and money.  By focusing on a small issue - the addition of obesity in there, you are missing the whole point of it.  Adding in obesity is no different to adding in whether someone is a smoker or has a family history of cancer.  It is relevant information for a Dr to use in order to prescribe or treat a patient.  If someone was obese it is relevant information.  But please by all means lets hamper Dr's from doing their job. 
Abandon every hope...

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Fatasses should pay much, much more.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
what a load of shit.  

I'd like to see some kind of tax based on body fat %.

it's safe to say, on average, the guy with 10% body fat is going to cost taxpayers a LOT LESS over a lifetime than a guy the same age with 35% body fat.

Something like this would work.  
under 10% BF =
10 to 15% BF =
15 to 20% BF =
20 to 28% BF =
29 to 40% BF =
41+ BF% =
Then you adjust it for age, gender, etc.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Hey KC do you know how dumb the BMI index is?EVERY single guy in the NFL is obese according to it,every guy in MLB is obese according to it.Every guy that lifts weights is obese according to it.Its the single dumbest thing ever invented to measure obesity.Its non sensicle stupidity.

Now a pussy like Barack Obama with his 10 inch arms probably isnt obese,but most would rather die then be built like that pencil necked fag.Just keep this in mind.Ronnie Coleman won the 2003 MR.OLYMPIA weighing 286lbs at 5'9-5'10.According to the BMI he should weight 165Lbs or he is obese.I guess a zero % bodyfat which is what he supposedly measures in a submersion tank makes you obese.Excellent system by a bunch of fools.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
hahaha oh no i'm so worried your opinion of me dropped  ::)

You are all focusing on a small part of this without seeing the greater good.  The availability of records is going to save lives, it's going to help public health see where money and services need to be directed and in the end it's going to save time and money.  By focusing on a small issue - the addition of obesity in there, you are missing the whole point of it.  Adding in obesity is no different to adding in whether someone is a smoker or has a family history of cancer.  It is relevant information for a Dr to use in order to prescribe or treat a patient.  If someone was obese it is relevant information.  But please by all means lets hamper Dr's from doing their job.  
Why would you need an electronic record to tell if someone is a fat ass?  Can`t you do so by just looking at them?   Waste of money.  I`ll take Pointless Bill Inclusions for 1000 Alex.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
hahaha oh no i'm so worried your opinion of me dropped  ::)

You are all focusing on a small part of this without seeing the greater good.  The availability of records is going to save lives, it's going to help public health see where money and services need to be directed and in the end it's going to save time and money.  By focusing on a small issue - the addition of obesity in there, you are missing the whole point of it.  Adding in obesity is no different to adding in whether someone is a smoker or has a family history of cancer.  It is relevant information for a Dr to use in order to prescribe or treat a patient.  If someone was obese it is relevant information.  But please by all means lets hamper Dr's from doing their job. 

Greater good?  You seem to keep spiraling into Marixism with the end always justifying the means.

Taking your argument to its logical conclusion can only lead to government being able to dictate everything about your health.  Most hospitals are subsidized and there is a clear push towards universal coverage.  At that point, taxes and healthcare will be inextricably linked.

If Uncle Sam doesn't want you adding salt to your food, they'll be able to stop it.  Candy - gone.  Cheese might lead to heart disease so we'll ration that.  Red meat too!!

And, there's the whole issue of BMI not exactly being a very good indicator of obesity.

Liberals seem more concerned about the rights of Gitmo detainees than they do of their fellow Americans.  And I can only imagine the privacy abuses that will come from such an exchange.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

Greater good?  You seem to keep spiraling into Marixism with the end always justifying the means.

Taking your argument to its logical conclusion can only lead to government being able to dictate everything about your health.  Most hospitals are subsidized and there is a clear push towards universal coverage.  At that point, taxes and healthcare will be inextricably linked.

If Uncle Sam doesn't want you adding salt to your food, they'll be able to stop it.  Candy - gone.  Cheese might lead to heart disease so we'll ration that.  Red meat too!!

And, there's the whole issue of BMI not exactly being a very good indicator of obesity.

Liberals seem more concerned about the rights of Gitmo detainees than they do of their fellow Americans.  And I can only imagine the privacy abuses that will come from such an exchange.

To be fair, you should stop using the term "Marxism or Marxist".  Karl Marx ideally and really wanted to abolish the entire government and basically have a self-rule system somewhat akin to personal anarchy.  Its not right to attribute the opposite to him.  ;)

kcballer

• Getbig V
Hey KC do you know how dumb the BMI index is?EVERY single guy in the NFL is obese according to it,every guy in MLB is obese according to it.Every guy that lifts weights is obese according to it.Its the single dumbest thing ever invented to measure obesity.Its non sensicle stupidity.

Now a pussy like Barack Obama with his 10 inch arms probably isnt obese,but most would rather die then be built like that pencil necked fag.Just keep this in mind.Ronnie Coleman won the 2003 MR.OLYMPIA weighing 286lbs at 5'9-5'10.According to the BMI he should weight 165Lbs or he is obese.I guess a zero % bodyfat which is what he supposedly measures in a submersion tank makes you obese.Excellent system by a bunch of fools.

I agree the BMI is stupid for some people.  But a majority of people are served by the BMI just fine.  Athletes or anyone with substantial muscle mass will of course rate higher than they truly are, but for a majority of Americans the BMI does a good job at identifying what risk category they fall into.  
Abandon every hope...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Perhaps we should all be made to carry an ab thigh pose in our wallets.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I agree the BMI is stupid for some people.  But a majority of people are served by the BMI just fine.  Athletes or anyone with substantial muscle mass will of course rate higher than they truly are, but for a majority of Americans the BMI does a good job at identifying what risk category they fall into.  
Why would anyone need the BMI to determine if they are a fat ass?  Can`t you you feel or see the fat rolls?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
To be fair, you should stop using the term "Marxism or Marxist".  Karl Marx ideally and really wanted to abolish the entire government and basically have a self-rule system somewhat akin to personal anarchy.  Its not right to attribute the opposite to him.  ;)

In it's purest form that's true.  However, society has never been and will probably never be so elegant.  Close to the mark is about it.

kcballer

• Getbig V
Why would anyone need the BMI to determine if they are a fat ass?  Can`t you you feel or see the fat rolls?

BMI is not about appearance but risk factors.  If you score high you statistically speaking have a higher risk factor for obesity related disease.  
Abandon every hope...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

BMI is not about appearance but risk factors.  If you score high you statistically speaking have a higher risk factor for obesity related disease.  
You can easily tell just by looking at someone if they are obese.  You don`t have to have your BMI calculated.  For instance, most people on this site are obese.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
And how funny is it that an administration led by a smoker wants to dictate health to others?

Liberal - Double - Standards in action................ag ain..............

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
You can easily tell just by looking at someone if they are obese.  You don`t have to have your BMI calculated.  For instance, most people on this site are obese.

But why is it the filthy governments buisiness how much you weigh?This stupid argument that it will cost tax payers is assinine.No f'n tax payer has EVER spent a f'n dime on my health care ever.I have been stretchered out of power meets three times with injuries,I PAID FOR EVERY SINGLE SURGERY AND HOSPITAL TRIP.Not filthy Obama or the dirty government.

LEAVE US ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
But why is it the filthy governments buisiness how much you weigh?This stupid argument that it will cost tax payers is assinine.No f'n tax payer has EVER spent a f'n dime on my health care ever.I have been stretchered out of power meets three times with injuries,I PAID FOR EVERY SINGLE SURGERY AND HOSPITAL TRIP.Not filthy Obama or the dirty government.

Let Obama start with his fat assed wife with the caliper test for this stupid program. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

I`m with you on this Billy and think its a waste of time to denote if someone is a fat ass or not.  The majority of people are fat asses so its kind of redundant to tell them what they already know.  However, honestly Obama does not give a rats ass if someone is fat or what they are eating.  He couldn`t care less who is fat and who is not so I think your anger may be a little misplaced.

Obama loves to smoke, eat good burgers and fries and is not ashamed to do so in public.  He personally does not give a fuck I am sure.  Obama is stuck with a shitty Congress made up of Shitty Republicans and Shitty ConservaDems and Democrats.  There are no Progressives (save for about a few) or True Barry Goldwater Conservatives (I can`t name any)  really in congress.

Bottom line is Obama does not give a fuck about fatsos.

drkaje

• Getbig V
Anyone who argues the costs of treating fatasses and their resulting comorbid conditions isn't passed on to policy holders cannot do basic math.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Anyone who argues the costs of treating fatasses and their resulting comorbid conditions isn't passed on to policy holders cannot do basic math.
Whats there to fucking treat?  You just eat less.  That is the ONLY cure and it will work 100 percent of the time.

drkaje

• Getbig V
Whats there to fucking treat?  You just eat less.  That is the ONLY cure and it will work 100 percent of the time.

Diabetes is so expensive they're giving away free glucose meters hoping to reduce complications.

Someone unwilling to eat less should at least pay more. :)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Diabetes is so expensive they're giving away free glucose meters hoping to reduce complications.

Someone unwilling to eat less should at least pay more. :)
I was just referring to Obesity.  There are only two cures for it, Die or eat less over time.  Its quite simple really and wish there wasn`t so much added confusion to it.