Author Topic: Tren Extreme by American Cellular labs  (Read 99381 times)

wrestle@145

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Tren Extreme by American Cellular labs
« on: October 17, 2006, 07:31:00 PM »
a friend of mine got on this stuf and went from about 160 to 185...granted he was already in good shape... i saw this transformation with my own eyes...i was just wondering if anyone has used this stuff...heard anything about it..seems like the real deal to me.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
Re: Tren Extreme by American Cellular labs
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2006, 11:08:56 PM »
I love it. I got unreal results in 8 weeks. I was skeptical at first, seemed to good, but i gave in and tried it. Im going on again in four weeks. Shits dope bro!
-

wrestle@145

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2006, 07:18:51 PM »
thats what i like to hear..thanks bro...how do u get it you order online or do u buy at a store?

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2006, 12:00:45 AM »
I work at a nutriton zone if you live in so cal check us out, our price on it is unreal. But you can also get it from their website. Shit is the real deal, i kept most my gains and i cant wait to feel that shit again.
-

wrestle@145

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2006, 06:42:57 PM »
whats the price i have a bunch of friends who played football at St. Boneventure in Ventura...im always out their at their houses..any bad sides or anything..ive heard stuf kills sex drive..should i stack with any other supps?

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2006, 05:03:37 AM »
We do it for $59 bucks. i didn't have any sides, my drive was still present. Strength went way up, and pumps became unreal.
-

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2006, 06:01:02 AM »
Here is what I found on the World Doping list of banned subs...

boldione (androsta-1,4-diene-3,17-dione);

Here is what Tren Extreme has:

19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione

Seems like it might be illegal, but anyone with more info please correct me. I'm just trying to help people out with the more info on products claiming to be natural/non-steroidal.

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2006, 12:31:39 PM »
Sounds like a pro hormone-banned by IOC and most natural organisations.If you are a natural bodybuilder steer clear.

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2006, 01:52:42 PM »
Here is what I found on the World Doping list of banned subs...

boldione (androsta-1,4-diene-3,17-dione);

Here is what Tren Extreme has:

19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione

Seems like it might be illegal, but anyone with more info please correct me. I'm just trying to help people out with the more info on products claiming to be natural/non-steroidal.

DIFFRENT COMPOUND RE-KNOB! BOLDIONE IS AN EQUIPOSE PRECURSOR- TREN XTREME IS TOTALLY DIFFRENT STRUCTURE- ITS 110# LEGAL AND DOES NOT FALL UNDER ANY BANNED SUBSTANCE LISTS AS OF YET!! IM PRETTY SURE THEY WILL ADD THIS COMPOUND TO THE NEXT BAN LIST!

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2006, 06:49:46 PM »
DIFFRENT COMPOUND RE-KNOB! BOLDIONE IS AN EQUIPOSE PRECURSOR- TREN XTREME IS TOTALLY DIFFRENT STRUCTURE- ITS 110# LEGAL AND DOES NOT FALL UNDER ANY BANNED SUBSTANCE LISTS AS OF YET!! IM PRETTY SURE THEY WILL ADD THIS COMPOUND TO THE NEXT BAN LIST!

I know squat about compounds, so I was just stating what I saw, trying to find the truth. Since 17-dione is present on the banned list AND in Tren Extreme, would that give a positive drug test?

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2006, 12:08:26 AM »
I know squat about compounds, so I was just stating what I saw, trying to find the truth. Since 17-dione is present on the banned list AND in Tren Extreme, would that give a positive drug test?

You will not test dirty if all you are on is tren xtreme. its not classified. however if you are competeting in a highly drug tested organization-no need risking it-you might have traces of steroid metabolites-

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2006, 08:15:38 AM »

You will not test dirty if all you are on is tren xtreme. its not classified. however if you are competeting in a highly drug tested organization-no need risking it-you might have traces of steroid metabolites-

May I ask why I wouldn't test pos for Tren X? and what are steroid metabolites? Sorry to be a pain... I'm trying to find something just as good as steroids but won't test positive.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2006, 01:04:55 PM »
Tren Xtreme is stronger than some real gear i have used. It gives you the feeling of "being on". Pumps are present 24/7 and strength is through the roof. It is by far the best OTC i have ever came across. Best thing about it is since it is not methylated, the sides (if any) are little to none. I wouldn't recommend this to anybody under the age 18 or anybody new to training. PCT is recommended after using tren. The same company also makes a product called ESTRO-XTREME which is Formastane. Together they work incredible. If you guys ever have questions about OTC supps feel free to
pm me. I would love to help you out. This is a crazy industry and there is a ton of bogus supps out there. I hate to see people get played.
-

younggunz

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2006, 03:13:23 PM »
hey I'm natty and don't see myself competing anytime soon so I'm not worried about test positive, but this stuff is the real deal? i really need something that works not to mention psychologically it helps me keep my game together (diet & training)

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2006, 11:41:02 PM »
Ya Tren is by far the best supplement out right now. IT WORKS. TRUST ME
-

whitewidow

« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2006, 01:25:40 AM »
its the same thing as pharmagenx finigenx. except for this is in capsules-finigenx is green liquid- some call it green hulk pee.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2006, 11:04:02 AM »
I'd love to see a high post count member review this supplement

I'm interested in it
X

amiricanmade

• Getbig I
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2008, 10:58:41 AM »
Hey guys i took Tren 2 Extreme and i gained 15lbs in 3 weeks. My only problem is my sex-drive has gone down a lil. What do you guys think i should take to help my sex drive? I am on Tren 2 Extreme, Stanzabol, and i might start taking Testro2 Extreme. Some help would be awsome. Thanks :)

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2008, 01:19:26 PM »
what are you talking about 2 wheels??  try a good trib product to try and bring up the libido...

amiricanmade

• Getbig I
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2008, 05:11:52 PM »
what are you talking about 2 wheels??  try a good trib product to try and bring up the libido...
My bad, i meant 3 weeks. Good trib? How is Estro Extreme by ACL? :-*

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2008, 06:14:16 PM »
Is this the "Natural Bodybuilding" section?

S4910

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2008, 11:13:03 PM »
I took this with excellent results. Its the exact same thing.
https://www.tfsupplements.com/store/cart.php?m=product_detail&qt=29&p=511

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2008, 05:30:42 AM »
for a good trib product try NButrex Vitrix or Controlled Labs Blue up or USPLabs Powerfull..ive never used any of them but trib helps bring back the libido and could be run along with prohormones and should definetly be run after a prohormone cycle with your PCT...

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2008, 02:07:00 AM »
We do it for $59 bucks. i didn't have any sides, my drive was still present. Strength went way up, and pumps became unreal.

hey swole does your store have an online site?? thats an awesome price...

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2008, 07:07:19 AM »
It seems many of you have used this stuff... Anyone anywhere here have any neg. sides using this stuff?? I mean anything?  :-\