Author Topic: New pics of Brewer Guest posing  (Read 11430 times)

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
Re: New pics of Brewer Guest posing
« Reply #75 on: May 04, 2008, 03:32:14 PM »
Will someone please teach Trey how to pose... PLEASE!!

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #76 on: May 04, 2008, 03:38:03 PM »
Will someone please teach Trey how to pose... PLEASE!!

I think bulking and dieting should be prioritized on Trey's list before learning how to pose right. He can do all the proper posing in the world, but since he's a bulked up P.O.S. right now in the offseason, even with the proper posing he'd be covered in lard and nobody could see whatever he has underneath it all. :-\ :-X

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #77 on: May 04, 2008, 03:45:56 PM »
Who is Brewer Guest?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #78 on: May 04, 2008, 03:47:34 PM »
Who is Brewer Guest?

that's not Punky Brewster.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: May 04, 2008, 03:50:33 PM »
that's not Punky Brewster.

Punky had more cuts and style. Her tits were smaller than Brewer Guests though.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #80 on: May 04, 2008, 03:52:29 PM »

CARTEL

• Getbig V

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #82 on: May 04, 2008, 03:58:33 PM »
Punky grew up :)

http://www.freenudecelebs.dk/nude-celebs-pictures/s/soleil-moon-frye-nude/soleil-moon-frye-nude-1.jpg

I'm thinking that's her head on someone elses body. Her breasts were so large she actually had them reduced, but I don't think she had them brought down that small compared to her starting cup size. :-\

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
  • What's the vector, Victor?
« Reply #83 on: May 04, 2008, 04:15:09 PM »
I don't care what these guys look like when they show up on stage. This is NOT what bodybuilding is about. These guys look like powerlifters (nothing wrong with this...if you aren't a bodybuilder) in the off-season and they only look like bodybuilders for a few days out of the year. Kai Greene is the only one who LOOKS like a bodybuilder but Jesus, he ruins it with that get up he is wearing. There is off-season...and there is down right not giving a damn. You decide what we are seeing here.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #84 on: May 04, 2008, 04:38:29 PM »
I don't care what these guys look like when they show up on stage. This is NOT what bodybuilding is about. These guys look like powerlifters (nothing wrong with this...if you aren't a bodybuilder) in the off-season and they only look like bodybuilders for a few days out of the year. Kai Greene is the only one who LOOKS like a bodybuilder but Jesus, he ruins it with that get up he is wearing. There is off-season...and there is down right not giving a damn. You decide what we are seeing here.

Hold your horses boy, if you missed it everyone there had very low BF. They carry water thats why they look somewhat weird, don't forget that the lighting and the still photos make it look bad.
Check the pics again and notice that Brewer have good visible abs, Ronnie have very visible quads and so on.
Thats not fat, its just water, plenty of old school BB's that carried tons of water on the off season.

Kai looks very close to contest condition and thats cool but its not what BB is about, you cant expect them to walk 365 days a year totally ripped to shreds. Its all about contest day, just like any other sport.

If you still think they look like powerlifters that have a belly hanging you need an eye check.

EDIT:

After checking the pics again you can clearly note that Kai pic have much better lighting (not to mention you notice he invest more in gues posing and he works as a stripeer thus need to keep at lower BF year round).

BTW Brewer have no back! WTF?!

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: May 04, 2008, 04:44:17 PM »
Brewer? Who the hell is Brewer?  Where does this kind of scum come from?  Why are pics of no name fat guys being posted on here by anyone other than that homosexual guy?

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
  • What's the vector, Victor?
« Reply #86 on: May 04, 2008, 05:17:42 PM »
Hold your horses boy, if you missed it everyone there had very low BF. They carry water thats why they look somewhat weird, don't forget that the lighting and the still photos make it look bad.
Check the pics again and notice that Brewer have good visible abs, Ronnie have very visible quads and so on.
Thats not fat, its just water, plenty of old school BB's that carried tons of water on the off season.

Kai looks very close to contest condition and thats cool but its not what BB is about, you cant expect them to walk 365 days a year totally ripped to shreds. Its all about contest day, just like any other sport.

If you still think they look like powerlifters that have a belly hanging you need an eye check.

EDIT:

After checking the pics again you can clearly note that Kai pic have much better lighting (not to mention you notice he invest more in gues posing and he works as a stripeer thus need to keep at lower BF year round).

BTW Brewer have no back! WTF?!

I'm not to sure I got my point across that well....yea I know they have low body fat and tons of water retention on them but regardless the normal public would just see them as fat. Even with visible obliques and abs it still doesn't mean the "lol looking like poop" factor isn't there. Plain and simple, I believe bodybuilders year round should look like GODS compared to the normal public. No, not contest condition, but a caliber of physique that makes people turn heads in a positive way.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: May 04, 2008, 05:56:06 PM »
He has now been dieting for 18 or more weeks right? And has 7 or so to go till the contest he aims for, yes?

I hope he drops out, for no matter how much GH speeds up the diet process, he'll have to bathe himself hourly in DNP in order to get in the shape he needs to beat anybody else onstage.

i can't agree. ALOT can be achieved in 7 wks. he can  lose 30lbs. easy..not sure how much he has to come down but he is NOT in as bad shape as you might think..
irongearco.com

ChinoXL

« Reply #88 on: May 04, 2008, 06:10:25 PM »
BOOM!!!!!!!!!!

pics show marked improvement.  he will be ready or at least closer than we all thought after looking at his last pics.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #89 on: May 04, 2008, 06:44:06 PM »
Punky grew up :)

http://www.freenudecelebs.dk/nude-celebs-pictures/s/soleil-moon-frye-nude/soleil-moon-frye-nude-1.jpg
That really doesn't look like her, and to my knowledge Soleil Moon Frye never posed nude. She actually a pretty hot chick, in my opinion.

!

FLEX N FREAK

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: May 04, 2008, 06:59:52 PM »
YOU GUYS ARE VERY HARSH.  HE SURE LOOKS BETTER THAN THE LAST GUEST POSING HE DID ;)

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #91 on: May 04, 2008, 07:31:03 PM »

i can't agree. ALOT can be achieved in 7 wks. he can  lose 30lbs. easy..not sure how much he has to come down but he is NOT in as bad shape as you might think..

Many people seem to feel the same way, especially if you look back at the first pics posted during the Ronnie Coleman Classic. I think Disgusted was one of them, and many people over at Muscle Mayhem are saying it to.
Yes, a lot can happen in 7 weeks, but with 30+ pounds to lose as you say (probably closer to 40 still) that's nearly 4 pounds per week...which even if he does lose it (without any of it being water) what will he look like come contest time?

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: May 04, 2008, 11:09:24 PM »
That really doesn't look like her, and to my knowledge Soleil Moon Frye never posed nude. She actually a pretty hot chick, in my opinion.

finally somone posts a really beautiful woman on this forum.

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #93 on: May 04, 2008, 11:16:44 PM »

Thats becasue only KAI is doing the NY pro in a couple weeks dummie

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #94 on: May 05, 2008, 07:47:56 AM »
he looks like he gained weight from his past guest posing, and he is just looking like a fat guy now.

yep

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #95 on: May 05, 2008, 08:23:00 AM »
Please tell me this guy isnt stupid enought to attempt the nationals looking like that.

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #96 on: May 05, 2008, 08:24:26 AM »
He looks awfull far out, but then again, there's lots of chemistry happening in the next few weeks...

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: May 05, 2008, 08:32:59 AM »
Those chaps all look rather bloated and unhealthy.
LOL, so true.
As for Trey, he should skip a show in 7 weeks. He should wait and do the N Americans this sept. He needs a good 16-18 weeks to be really ready

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: May 05, 2008, 08:52:51 AM »
HOLY SHIT Kai looks like Mr. O material

Stavios

« Reply #99 on: May 05, 2008, 08:53:26 AM »
much improved

still very fat