Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 419151 times)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China
« Reply #5325 on: April 25, 2024, 07:42:34 PM »
2022...116k "excess deaths" in Japan after 3rd shot, mostly cancer.

https://www.cureus.com/articles/196275-increased-age-adjusted-cancer-mortality-after-the-#!/media

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #5327 on: April 26, 2024, 05:24:16 PM »
Covid HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
a

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #5328 on: April 26, 2024, 06:58:00 PM »
Owned!!

😎😎

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #5329 on: April 26, 2024, 07:10:36 PM »
Owned!!

😎😎

Another Friday on getbig another owning for mighty Oak. Keep killing it bro.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
OAK eats dicks. What everyone already knew. Causes circulatory issues. Not pulled until they made their $$$.

"AstraZeneca has announced the worldwide withdrawal of its Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine, branded as Vaxzevria, due to a rare but serious side effect. This decision marks the end of the vaccine once hailed as a "triumph for British science" by Boris Johnson and credited with saving over six million lives, The Telegraph reports."

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/astrazeneca-pulls-covid-vaccine-after-admitting-rare-side-effect

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
OAK eats dicks. What everyone already knew. Causes circulatory issues. Not pulled until they made their $$$.

"AstraZeneca has announced the worldwide withdrawal of its Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine, branded as Vaxzevria, due to a rare but serious side effect. This decision marks the end of the vaccine once hailed as a "triumph for British science" by Boris Johnson and credited with saving over six million lives, The Telegraph reports."

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/astrazeneca-pulls-covid-vaccine-after-admitting-rare-side-effect

Global embarassment...  "COVID"  LOL   ::)

"Vaccine"  LOL    ::) ::)

Epic failz...

Fortress

• Getbig V
“Global pandemic”

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha!

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
 ::) ::)

Yes, we know Cuomo da Homo... Proven many times over.
No jabs, no masks, etc...

falco

• Getbig V

Gym Rat

• Getbig V

In a startling reversal of fortune, former CNN anchor Chris Cuomo revealed on Friday that he is suffering from a COVID-19 vaccine injury.

"I'm sick myself," Cuomo told nurse practitioner Shaun Barcavage on his NewsNation program.

Barcavage was recently featured in a New York Times article titled, "Thousands Believe Covid Vaccines Harmed Them. Is Anyone Listening?"

"We know that vaccines can have unintended consequences, AKA side effects, but nobody's really talking about it because they're too afraid of blame, and they just want it to go away," Cuomo said. "But the problem is people like Shaun-and me-and millions of others who still have weird stuff with their bloodwork and their lives and their feelings-you know, physically-are not going away."

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
In a startling reversal of fortune, former CNN anchor Chris Cuomo revealed on Friday that he is suffering from a COVID-19 vaccine injury.

"I'm sick myself," Cuomo told nurse practitioner Shaun Barcavage on his NewsNation program.

Barcavage was recently featured in a New York Times article titled, "Thousands Believe Covid Vaccines Harmed Them. Is Anyone Listening?"

"We know that vaccines can have unintended consequences, AKA side effects, but nobody's really talking about it because they're too afraid of blame, and they just want it to go away," Cuomo said. "But the problem is people like Shaun-and me-and millions of others who still have weird stuff with their bloodwork and their lives and their feelings-you know, physically-are not going away."
serves him right...

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V

Fortunes can turn like a boomerang.

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
Another Friday on getbig another owning for mighty Oak. Keep killing it bro.

Cmon Abraham- you are one of the good guys on here- don't encourage that dumb guy Joak, lol

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."

Uh oh!!

SOMEPARTS just sank to ANOTHER new low.

We ALL know what that means…..

😎😎

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
UK set for deluge of claims after Astra Zenica admitted they knew about vaccine harms

Bad news is any payouts will come from the UK tax payer because the UK Government gave big pharma a no indemnity/liability clause

Astra Zenica made billions now the taxpayer has to pay for the harms they caused.