Author Topic: Dorian Yates at his best VS Ronnie Coleman at his best : who would win?  (Read 78295 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
  He never touched pics. He posted a pic that was shopped by mistake. You, conversely, have actually posted pics that you knew were shopped, which is much worst.

Posting a pic you don't know has been worked = innocent.

Posting a pic you know is shopped = guilty as charged.

And of course, you are doing this out of sheer revenge because ND exposed you for posting shopped pics that you knew were shopped months ago.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

LOL if the pics we posted are shopped, please post the unshopped versions LOL

::)

ND was caught red handed with a before and after pic,

something that has never been seen with the ronnie pics and never will

because none of them have ever been photoshopped - other than two pics from Bizzy that he was quite clear about doing it in the very post he posted them..

you morons have been crying fake since the day foredreps first posted the 99 screens because they crush your hero.and everyone can see how pathetic you are.

because everyone has seen them and seen the videos and knows they are as real as you can get.

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl

because none of them have ever been photoshopped - other than two pics from Bizzy that he was quite clear about doing it in the very post he posted them..

you morons have been crying fake since the day foredreps first posted the 99 screens because they crush your hero.and everyone can see how pathetic you are.

because everyone has seen them and seen the videos and knows they are as real as you can get.

next

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
" I do this to ALL my pics "

next  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
god damn you guys are idiots.

so, two different people post different screencaps (the colour is different) and you think they are fake?

oh, and KMH photo? who the fuck cares what they say?

just because they think the screens were faked does NOT mean that they were.

once again- where are the originals that were touched up?

different people posting different caps that they took is not the same as touching up existing caps

like YOU DID.

but you are too damn stupid to realize this.

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
HD and suckmyasshole:

is it your position that the original caps posted by forcedreps that are all over the web are fake?

yes or no/

answer the question.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
god damn you guys are idiots.

so, two different people post different screencaps (the colour is different) and you think they are fake?

oh, and KMH photo? who the fuck cares what they say?

just because they think the screens were faked does NOT mean that they were.

once again- where are the originals that were touched up?

different people posting different caps that they took is not the same as touching up existing caps

like YOU DID.

but you are too damn stupid to realize this.

KMHPhoto is right on the money just the professional graphic artist who exposed YOU as well , you're busted and your failed to TRY and shift the blame on me its not just those either  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=69359.msg2534946#msg2534946

This is ME busting your accomplice admitting he sharpens pics when he denied after the graphic artist busted him  ;)

Bizzy already admitted to photoshopping pics the first batch and then he was busted by me aditting he adjusts the lighting on all pics he says that need it lol

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
KMHPhoto is right on the money just the professional graphic artist who exposed YOU as well , you're busted and your failed to TRY and shift the blame on me its not just those either  ;)

so, do you think these pics are photoshopped:

http://www.musclemecca.com/showthread.php/99-coleman-everyone-else-4268.html?s=3220c27a1324355c4252b8615f8718e6&t=4268

answer the question hypocrite. >:(
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
so, do you think these pics are photoshopped:

http://www.musclemecca.com/showthread.php/99-coleman-everyone-else-4268.html?s=3220c27a1324355c4252b8615f8718e6&t=4268

answer the question hypocrite. >:(

anything Bizzy posted can't be trusted sorry that's NOT Bizzy  ;)

and you're a hypocrite because you're bitching about something you've done dozens of times and here is the best part I didn't even do what you claimed  ;) your thread failed , nobody cares it backfired because all it did is expose your hypocrisy as usual you have nothing you've been reduced to calling Yates a human trash can , you're just sad that's it

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
MY hypocisy?

you were caught you pathetic little man.

you NEED to photoshop dorian shots because he can't compare to Ronnie at his best.

and you know it.

hence, you pulled out the dirty trick that I caught you on.

as always.

I own you and expose your underhanded bullshit for the whole board to see.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
MY hypocisy?

you were caught you pathetic little man.

you NEED to photoshop dorian shots because he can't compare to Ronnie at his best.

and you know it.

hence, you pulled out the dirty trick that I caught you on.

as always.

I own you and expose your underhanded bullshit for the whole board to see.

Where are all these Dorian pics you keep talking about?  ;) see liar , then see hypocrite

I know you have to stick to this story because you were so desperate to try and catch me in somthing but its over , you and Bizzy have been busted so entertaining I did shop that pic it would be NO difference from you doing and that' best part I didn't  ;) if I did it would be a pic you would never be able to compare it to and it wouldn't be so fucking obvious

Hulkster M.O. when busted try and shift the blame to someone else bottom line YOU and Bizzy are BUSTED

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
here is all the evidence anyone needs of Ronnie's dominance over Yates.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Where are all these Dorian pics you keep talking about? 

right here bitch:

hypocritricdiety busted like the pathetic desperate guy that he is:
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
right here bitch:

hypocritricdiety busted like the pathetic desperate guy that he is:

I see ONE pic that I posted NOT that I photoshopped  ;) again you're reduced to lying , making up quotes , knowingly using photoshopped pics , etc , etc , etc

next

suckmymuscle

The photos were unsharp maked. This is a fact. Why? Because all screecaps are sharpened du to the difference in contrast between video cameras and photographic pictures. I can prove this by simply pointing out that there are several different versions of the same pic. Obviously, there is only one original version of the pic, that is how the picture appeared on film. This is a fact, my friend. You have been posting shopped pictures for eons and all you have are excuses. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
"you had to see Dorian in person". ;D

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
"you had to see Dorian in person". ;D

you should ask Peter McGough how much better he looked in person..

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
Hulkster

Dont u get tired of this shit seriously?
Its been over 3 years buddy

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Hulkster

Dont u get tired of this shit seriously?
Its been over 3 years buddy

why would I get tired of correcting stupid people who photoshop pics and try and pass them off as real?

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
 Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #41954 on: August 26, 2008, 04:39:47 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hear that ND knows a thing or 2 about photoshop..sad sad sad

yeah, look how the thread backfired LOL

the whole board knows about your little touch up job HD

hahahahahhaha

busted.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
why would I get tired of correcting stupid people who photoshop pics and try and pass them off as real?

yeah you really corrected all of us that Flex Wheeler beat Dorian in 1993 , Ronnie Coleman at the 1997 Mr Olympia crushes Dorian at the 1995 Mr Olympia , you also corrected us about Ronnie having more detailed calves than Dorian too lol thanks for that gem , oh and Dorian only faced smaller guys and Ronnie dominated the 2001 Mr Olympia despite losing the whole prejudging , now about correcting people

and thats NOT including the TONS of photoshopped pics YOU posted and the quote you LIED about and made up .....next  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
sad sad

ND lives for photoshopping dorian pics...
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
sad sad

ND lives for photoshopping dorian pics...

Where are these ' pics ' I'm still waiting  ;) 

lets see you LIED about a Shawn Ray quote , you knowingly posted dozens of photshopped pics of Ronnie and now you're meltingdown in every thread lol

I own you kid

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
Hulkster GetBig January 18th

Shawn Ray mentions dorian's 93 loss of hardess in the Flex mag review of the contest...and like ND loves to say, he was there!

Flex Magazine January 1994 , page 101 quote Shawn Ray

" Me and Dorian are like apples and oranges : There's absolutely no similarity between our physiques. What we have here is a revamped , ( continued on page 102 ) new-attitude Shawn Ray agaisnt a Dorian Yates who is bigger , which doesn't necessarily mean better! "

Hulkster = BUSTED lying about a quote , couple that with Kevin Horton BUSTING him for photoshopped pics and me BUSTING his partner Bizzy for doing them and see Hulkster the hypocrite

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
classic ND not being able to even have a simple command of the english language..

shawn said dorian was bigger but not better.

why was he not better?

because he was not as hard -something verified by every single comparison of 93 to the year before. esp. the ballooning waistline.

its not rocket science.

its simple english and understanding what people mean when they speak..

HD, what would you do without us smart people to help you along?

oh thats right - you would keep ignoring quotes that work against your agenda and photoshopping more dorian pics... :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away