Author Topic: From olive oil for libido and repair on day1 to all fruit juices day2  (Read 1754 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i find this an interesting perspective. the olive oil makes you want to crash and sleep and every muscle feels week on a HIGH OLIVE OIL diet percentage wise in calories to a no olive oil diet on day 2 but plenty of fruitjuices experiencing high energy on day 2 and weight 240 without any bloating some gas initially occurs with fruit juice only  but thats the extent of the downside and with the olive oil i look hard dry and think but fat

but on fruit juices i look small soft and leaner but i weigh more so go figure, like i got no veins either but high energy on high fruit juices as apposed to only olive oil where i have no energy
A

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
Re: From olive oil for libido and repair on day1 to all fruit juices day2
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2008, 03:18:04 PM »
any new pictures big boy?

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2008, 03:42:09 PM »
Megadosing olive oil is not such a great idea. Remeber your liver has to break down all that fat..liver stress will definitely make you feel lethargic.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2008, 03:49:16 PM »
yes, JohnnyFalcon, mega0dose things like dianabol and anadrol... they will put liver stress and make you feel lethargic as well.. but they will actually work for you, unlike olive oil. ( Not to say monounsaturated fats arent a great nutrient, but (lol) they arent steroids honey.)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2008, 04:16:05 PM »
olive oil and fruit to look like this muscle monster. :o ;D

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2008, 05:16:16 PM »
X

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2008, 08:30:21 PM »
olive oil and fruit to look like this muscle monster. :o ;D

i am the master of height, 6feet6=66 life times

squadfather is 6feet 1 thus hes lived 61 life times

thus i am of the wiser and agree with squadfather that i am a mass muscle monster from olive oil and fruit
A

Harley Buckshot

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Dismembered and molested
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2008, 08:32:32 PM »
daddy waddy, u know not of what you speak.

all your fruitful attempts at tweaking your nutrition/training to enhance or otherwise benefit your body have proved irrelevant.

Have you not ate of the fruit of space? Judith don't lose that #, its the only one you need.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2008, 08:32:40 PM »
Megadosing olive oil is not such a great idea. Remeber your liver has to break down all that fat..liver stress will definitely make you feel lethargic.

ah oh ok i did not know that was part of the reason thank you BEAUTIFUL WOMAN
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2008, 08:33:56 PM »
daddy waddy, u know not of what you speak.

all your fruitful attempts at tweaking your nutrition/training to enhance or otherwise benefit your body have proved irrelevant.

Have you not ate of the fruit of space? Judith don't lose that #, its the only one you need.
Judith an i talk alot about those things, there is faith then there is be-living the dream, im simply living the dream
A

Harley Buckshot

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2008, 08:40:56 PM »
INteresting waddy. Tell me, I have done research into vision being the most dominant sense in the form of perception of reality. When we develop cataracts, our vision is blurred. Affected negatively. We are no longer at our top of game when we have this. SO, do u think the other 4 senses would be increased if one included enough vinegar and peanut butter in their diet?

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2008, 08:47:28 PM »
Quite simply, you look like shit

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2008, 08:53:45 PM »
INteresting waddy. Tell me, I have done research into vision being the most dominant sense in the form of perception of reality. When we develop cataracts, our vision is blurred. Affected negatively. We are no longer at our top of game when we have this. SO, do u think the other 4 senses would be increased if one included enough vinegar and peanut butter in their diet?

yes like the 360 degrees that make a circle, it is made up of parts, the circle sphere covers what is known. the body sees your peanutbutter and vineager proposition as part of the essential 360 parts of the sprere of knowlege, thus the pb and vinegar could be part of the wall that hasnt been built or be the one level of the 360 degree intake that needs to be increased

sometimes you leap steps

sometimes you leap streams

then rivers when you make crucial decisions to go with your instincts and needs, your personal god doesnt always speak loud, you posted about it, ask yourself what is the next step after you consume techinically it will increase your senses, whats a life of one substance or one nutrient?

however we musnt be too giddy with our moderation preaching forefathers then we would never know the fullest extent/experience of a nutrient , certainly i beleive there are foods perfect for certain activities.
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2008, 08:55:42 PM »
Quite simply, you look like shit

low blow but felt guood horney?
A

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2008, 08:58:32 PM »
DW, just how fucked up are you right now? The sad part here, is that you just don't know how goddamn dumb you really are

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2008, 08:58:51 PM »

i highly reccomend splurgeing on various foods

document everything my son, may you be blessed with these advices to take and use as the falcon would in flight
A

Harley Buckshot

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2008, 09:00:13 PM »
yes like the 360 degrees that make a circle, it is made up of parts, the circle sphere covers what is known. the body sees your peanutbutter and vineager proposition as part of the essential 360 parts of the sprere of knowlege, thus the pb and vinegar could be part of the wall that hasnt been built or be the one level of the 360 degree intake that needs to be increased

sometimes you leap steps

sometimes you leap streams

then rivers when you make crucial decisions to go with your instincts and needs, your personal god doesnt always speak loud, you posted about it, ask yourself what is the next step after you consume techinically it will increase your senses, whats a life of one substance or one nutrient?

however we musnt be too giddy with our moderation preaching forefathers then we would never know the fullest extent/experience of a nutrient , certainly i beleive there are foods perfect for certain activities.

so what u are saying is that without Oprah Winferey's Mind Control Vaginal instinct, our bodies are unable to digest to the full extent (400 rabbit steps/ph) with a maximum payload of 20000 neutronbombs, thus disregarding our primal desires to eat of the feast? Goat blood has healed many mental wounds of mine. I cut open the top of head and pour goat blood down my cerebellum... I feel this gives it a good washbing/ or "cleansing" as a black man might say

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2008, 09:01:25 PM »
DW, just how fucked up are you right now? The sad part here, is that you just don't know how goddamn dumb you really are

funny thing is i dont measure my dumbness , i let it go, and let inside the great judgemasters of the internet measure my sexuality
A

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2008, 09:04:01 PM »
funny thing is i dont measure my dumbness , i let it go, and let inside the great judgemasters of the internet measure my sexuality

Thanks for clearing that up, now get to work on huffing that next pint of gasoline

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2008, 09:20:07 PM »
Thanks for clearing that up, now get to work on huffing that next pint of gasoline
ah yes the great gasoline/petroleum leaked fossil fuels and dead life form in the mist of mist that is a spec of the 360 ability to see past present and future held withing a drop of liquid interacting with drops of liquid on you that you are not aware of changing life form as it passes
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2008, 05:16:06 AM »
Seek help...................N OW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2008, 05:43:43 AM »
Seek help...................N OW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

help me you panty boy then!!!!!!!
A