Author Topic: Any Alex Jones fans?  (Read 21698 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Any Alex Jones fans?
« on: October 08, 2012, 09:06:34 PM »
A different, better smarter fat Alex.  If you don't listen to him.  Just try out infowars.com or prisonplanet.com

Educate yourself and critically think.

I know there will be many that dismiss him as a conspiracy theorist but he's been correct on way more things than he's been wrong.  OPEN YOUR EYES, EARS and MINDS.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Any Alex Jones fans?
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2012, 09:08:13 PM »
His toupee might be a UFO.
a

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2012, 09:13:14 PM »
Always liked Alex23 regardless of his beleifs on meat eating
A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2012, 09:14:27 PM »
Yes, I like Alex Jones.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2012, 09:23:16 PM »
He has a free app on iTunes to stream his show, I catch it from time to time, even he knows he is over the top and makes fun of himself but he also speaks the truth on alot of subjects

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2012, 09:30:17 PM »
You can get a lot of good information from Alex...But make no mistake people, he is COINTELPRO for the Hierarchy.  The Hierarchy gives him information and he puts it out there to see how many people are paying attention to it. Go ahead and listen to him but don't sign up for any of his shit with your real name and do not facebook him etc. Some people believe that Alex is helping bring the free thinking sheep to the slaughter.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2012, 09:35:57 PM »
 :(
You can get a lot of good information from Alex...But make no mistake people, he is COINTELPRO for the Hierarchy.  The Hierarchy gives him information and he puts it out there to see how many people are paying attention to it. Go ahead and listen to him but don't sign up for any of his shit with your real name and do not facebook him etc. Some people believe that Alex is helping bring the free thinking sheep to the slaughter.

No way.  Links to proof?

Nomad

• Getbig IV
all drugs - TPPIIP

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2012, 10:04:23 PM »
:(
No way.  Links to proof?

He's part of the conspiracy. The fact that he's still alive should be proof enough. And the fact that he supposedly will talk about anything and everything yet will call people anti-semitic if they even hint in saying the Jews control Hollywood tells you who he's working for.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2012, 10:12:06 PM »
He's part of the conspiracy. The fact that he's still alive should be proof enough. And the fact that he supposedly will talk about anything and everything yet will call people anti-semitic if they even hint in saying the Jews control Hollywood tells you who he's working for.

Disagree. If they killed him, he would become a marauder. He's spoken many time and stated, it's all about the elites.  Not all are Jew. Rothchilds funded both sides of WWII and they are Jew.  They got their own people killed...purposely.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2012, 10:14:05 PM »
Disagree. If they killed him, he would become a marauder.

Are you high? lol

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2012, 10:17:09 PM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2012, 10:18:05 PM »
Joe Rogan and him are both tied with the CIA

here's a recent Rogan tweet saying he went to UMASS Boston for 3 years.

"UMASS Boston for 3 years, but it was mostly so people wouldn't think I was a loser. I just read a lot and talk for a living"

If you dig a little deeper, you can find out what years in the 80's Rogan went to UMASS. And you can also find out that in those years, the CIA was heavily recruiting people at UMASS...One of the things the CIA looks for when recruiting people is "WIDE EYE SYNDROM"...The CIA claims that these people are able to see and focus more on the people/things around them. It's also worth mentioning that the CIA basically has written the book on how Hollywood will be run. It's no wonder that Joe Rogan was at the time a horrible comedian in his early years in Boston and then pluked by the Hierarchy's insiders and given a TV show with ZERO experience. It goes even deep with the comedian Hicks and his fake death but I've already said enough. One last thing, men don't start smoking weed in their 30's and start pushing the drug agenda. That my friend is a COINTELPRO tactic.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2012, 10:21:33 PM »
Joe Rogan and him are both tied with the CIA

here's a recent Rogan tweet saying he went to UMASS Boston for 3 years.

"UMASS Boston for 3 years, but it was mostly so people wouldn't think I was a loser. I just read a lot and talk for a living"

If you dig a little deeper, you can find out what years in the 80's Rogan went to UMASS. And you can also find out that in those years, the CIA was heavily recruiting people at UMASS...One of the things the CIA looks for when recruiting people is "WIDE EYE SYNDROM"...The CIA claims that these people are able to see and focus more on the people/things around them. It's also worth mentioning that the CIA basically has written the book on how Hollywood will be run. It's no wonder that Joe Rogan was at the time a horrible comedian in his early years in Boston and then pluked by the Hierarchy's insiders and given a TV show with ZERO experience. It goes even deep with the comedian Hicks and his fake death but I've already said enough. One last thing, men don't start smoking weed in their 30's and start pushing the drug agenda. That my friend is a COINTELPRO tactic.

The CIA also recruited a shitload and quite possibly created the Hippy movement of the 60's. Joe Rogan more than once has stated that his parents were hippy's. He also downplay's his Jewish bloodline.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2012, 10:25:15 PM »
hes not jew. proof?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2012, 10:26:18 PM »
Disagree. If they killed him, he would become a marauder. He's spoken many time and stated, it's all about the elites.  Not all are Jew. Rothchilds funded both sides of WWII and they are Jew.  They got their own people killed...purposely.

They don't care about making people a martyr anymore. In fact, making someone a martyr helps bring people out of the woodwork that they may not know were in "hiding" over a cause or "against them".  

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2012, 10:30:09 PM »
hes not jew. proof?

Alex Jones admitting his wife is Jewish here

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2012, 10:32:11 PM »
A different, better smarter fat Alex.  If you don't listen to him.  Just try out infowars.com or prisonplanet.com

Educate yourself and critically think.

I know there will be many that dismiss him as a conspiracy theorist but he's been correct on way more things than he's been wrong.  OPEN YOUR EYES, EARS and MINDS.

PUT down the CRACK pipe and get A job.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2012, 10:32:23 PM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2012, 10:33:25 PM »
Youre caught up too much with the jew thing...The elites couldn't care for them any more than they would you and I.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2012, 10:40:18 PM »
Youre caught up too much with the jew thing...The elites couldn't care for them any more than they would you and I.

I'm not caught up in the Jew thing at all. But it certainly is a red flag when Jewish guys like Mark Wahlberg and Joe Rogan downplay or even lie about being Jewish and use anti-semitic remarks. Non Jews making anti-semitic remarks in Hollywood would be without a job. Not promoted and given endless amounts of work like these two are.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2012, 10:42:10 PM »
You ever listen to coast to coast Wiggs? That was the best show in town when it was hosted my Art Bell, the new fuck George Norre is a fucking dumb bafoon, he asks questions like a preschool kid, I wish they would fire his ass and give Art Bell a shit load of money to move back for the philippines Anddo the show again

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2012, 10:44:24 PM »

The Elites are known socio and psychopaths. Which means they don't have the ability to feel empathy. Ever. They only want to breed with people who also don't have the ability to feel empathy. They see people who feel empathy as weak.  

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2012, 10:46:40 PM »
I'm not caught up in the Jew thing at all. But it certainly is a red flag when Jewish guys like Mark Wahlberg and Joe Rogan downplay or even lie about being Jewish and use anti-semitic remarks. Non Jews making anti-semitic remarks in Hollywood would be without a job. Not promoted and given endless amounts of work like these two are.

now wahlbergs jew?  He's not.
It's not about the jews..think bigger.