Author Topic: i have the ninja juicer 1100 watts for blending kale and applesauce together  (Read 2804 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
this actually tastes GOOD, i wouldnt reccomend doing apples and kale because the apples by them selfs dont have enough sugar, you need the apple sauce trust me. it tastes very similar to a pina colada
A

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
i have a vitamix 500. check. mate. ;D

Rammstein

• Getbig III
Try apples, oranges, kiwis, pears, carrots and spinach together. Good stuff!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
this actually tastes GOOD, i wouldnt reccomend doing apples and kale because the apples by them selfs dont have enough sugar, you need the apple sauce trust me. it tastes very similar to a pina kaleada
FIXED

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Cruciferous vegetables produce the foulest juice known to man.  If you really wanna have some, juice your fruits first into one glass, then the veg into another.  Slam it like tequila and drink some fruit juice at once, before breathing.  The more you know.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
only 1100 watts eh?

MikMaq

Your such a prophetic person, their should be more people like you. The world would truly evolve.

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
I got the ninja with the two different bases.  It's a handy blender.

Kulutues

• Getbig III
i have a vitamix 500. check. mate. ;D

my roommate caught me using his vitamix 500 once to make an amazing ice cream protein meal shake, he got pissed but it was easy to clean up