Author Topic: Lee Priest: Updates and Status  (Read 18901 times)

Hunter86

• Getbig III
Re: Lee whats the status?
« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2006, 01:03:25 AM »
Wow I have a funny feeling you called Vince and used his Pre-Paid legal services.  I told you, you get what you pay for.

LOL, i dont know if there is a bigger piece of shit than Vince, maybe adonis

mikediesel

• Getbig III
Lee Priest could you....
« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2006, 01:37:09 AM »
Update us on some of the following issues:

Are you still with MD? If no, do you think they will still cover the PDI?

Since your contract with twin lab is done, have you signed with a new company?

What do you really think(bodybuilding wise) of your fellow bodybuilders in the PDI?

Regarding your court case against the IFBB; are you taking them to court for the right to compete in both the PDI and IFBB? Or are you suing for money you lost when they didn'tt let you compete in the Olympia?

Any news regarding the PDI scheduled contest for the future, new bodybuilders, and sponsors

Thanks for your time Lee 

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Re: Lee Priest could you....
« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2006, 01:48:10 AM »
He's prying blechman for information on his contract on getbig so I guess not.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #53 on: November 17, 2006, 01:53:41 AM »
Whilst Chick is a company man I fully agree with him.  Lee is going nowhere but bankrupcy pursuing this.

Too many people rely on this "people's champion" opinion of Lee here to see straight.  Lawyer scum will bleed him dry chasing a fairly moot point in the verdict. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #54 on: November 17, 2006, 04:54:08 AM »
For the most part Ive kept my mouth shut about you Vince.But now, you've revealed yourself as a rat.I hate rats.Your delusional ass belives your a trainer who's knowledge is worth something and that you actually have clients, which is bullshit.You belive your a competitor when in fact your the dipshit everyones laughing at after the show.You actually expect us to belive someone from the IFBB contacted you and asked you to pass a message to Lee about the O?Lee was right.You are just a dumb dellusional guy.

Yes, Lee called me a guy but instead of acting a fool, I simply sent a letter to Twinlab along with a hard copy of the stuff he said.  Of course, he was already getting pushed out the door but I thought I'd give them a hand.

Keith, I'm glad you can afford 5,000 a month for an attorney on retainer but I can't and most middle class American's like me cannot neither but too many people are getting ripped off and scammed.  I don't need to convince you of the services, I do however need to convince you to stop eating biscuits like tic-tacs, fatboy.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #55 on: November 17, 2006, 05:00:42 AM »
...all for naught.

At the end of the day, Lee will spend thousands to try and get a rule changed that no one but himself is interested in.

I'm a little surprised that he doesn't spend more time focusing on the PDI..doesn't send a good message to anyone else considering joining the PDI when Lee himself has such little faith in it...

As the "franchise player", I would think he would be out championing the cause FOR his federation, not trying to get back in the IFBB which he clearly hates, and has stated so on many occcasions...

Exactly what I was thinking.  If Lee is all PDI, why is he going to court to sue the IFBB to get back in???  He should spend more of his time promoting the PDI.  Doesn't make much sense to me. 

Honestly, I think he's trying to have his cake and eat it too.  He knew what was going to happen if he went to the PDI but he wanted to make some quick money beating up on some rank amatuers.  And then he was given an opportunity to get back in with NO PENALTY.  Ben Weider showed him some mercy despite all the things Lee said about him and his brother but once again he gave both of them the finger.  Now Lee doesn't have a pot to piss in.

Lee, you thought you could middle finger yourself back into the IFBB but it ain't going to work.  Your career is over.....boy. 
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2006, 05:02:19 AM »
Wow I have a funny feeling you called Vince and used his Pre-Paid legal services.  I told you, you get what you pay for.

No, but he's simply showing that Lee Priest doesn't have a case.  Don't need a lawyer for that.  If you break a contract, that's it.
A

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: November 17, 2006, 05:04:27 AM »

Yes, Lee called me a guy but instead of acting a fool, I simply sent a letter to Twinlab along with a hard copy of the stuff he said.  Of course, he was already getting pushed out the door but I thought I'd give them a hand.

Keith, I'm glad you can afford 5,000 a month for an attorney on retainer but I can't and most middle class American's like me cannot neither but too many people are getting ripped off and scammed.  I don't need to convince you of the services, I do however need to convince you to stop eating biscuits like tic-tacs, fatboy.

LOL, that's one funny ass pic! :D
Team Goodrum!

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: November 17, 2006, 05:50:55 AM »

Exactly what I was thinking.  If Lee is all PDI, why is he going to court to sue the IFBB to get back in???  He should spend more of his time promoting the PDI.  Doesn't make much sense to me. 

Honestly, I think he's trying to have his cake and eat it too.  He knew what was going to happen if he went to the PDI but he wanted to make some quick money beating up on some rank amatuers.  And then he was given an opportunity to get back in with NO PENALTY.  Ben Weider showed him some mercy despite all the things Lee said about him and his brother but once again he gave both of them the finger.  Now Lee doesn't have a pot to piss in.

Lee, you thought you could middle finger yourself back into the IFBB but it ain't going to work.  Your career is over.....boy. 

I AM NOT TRYING TO GET BACK IN...ME TAKING THEM TO COURT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME WANTING BACK IN...ITS ABOUT THEM BEING WRONG FOR YEARS IN TREATMENT OF ATHLETES..ETC

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: November 17, 2006, 05:53:20 AM »
You asked Manion...did you not? You asked Steve as well to "see what he could do"...Is this in-accurate?

Your actions dictate you want back in the IFBB, If you didn't...you wouldn't be wasting your time and money on TRYING to get back in the IFBB via a lawsuit, right?

As I've asked you a dozen times now with no response...why do you want to compete for a federation you hate?

LIKE I SAID I DON'T..GOING TO COURT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME WANTING IN...NO I DIDN'T ASK JIM OR STEVE STEVE ASKED ME..I SAID WHAT EVER SEE WHAT HAPPENS ...BUT NO I DON'T WANT BACK...THAT'S YOUR LITTLE WORLD OF ASS KISSING SO ENJOY......

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: November 17, 2006, 05:55:25 AM »
I object counselor.  I feel like Tom Cruise.  YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!.   Dave,  I really dont think Lee is doing this to get back in to the IFBB.  I think he is doing this cause of the way the IFBB has been treating their members since day one just about.  It would be dumb for him to go to the IFBB.  CHic somehow sidesteps the fact and thinks Lee wants back in.  WHY?  The IFBB is unfair to their members who are pawns and kiss their ass, can you imagine what they would do to Lee.  It would be an absolute waste going back.  ANd Chic seems to think the only money is in the IFBB.  WHen in fact the IFBB in 40+ years has not paid any member any money.  The promoters of the shows pay the IFBB competitors.  The sponsors money. Yet the PDI has already paid several of their members more money than CHic has made in his entire IFBB career.  It's funny how CHic keeps on Lee and saying shit about the PDI yet Lee has been paid more in prize money in a couple months than Chic has made in the IFBB in how many years?

Lee individually will end up getting something.  But the major thing that will happen to the IFBB will be financially.  The IRS is getting involved and their will be allot fo shit flying around.  Sorry but the IRS is not going to let this pass by.  We are talking millins of dollars in taxes they owe.  Hey and the IRS pays up to 10% of the taxes collected to the person who tips them off.  So who knows Lee could get allot of money.

But, the IFBB will have a very short life during and after the court case.  Financially they will be ruined.  SPonsors will not support an organization under such tight scutiny from the IRS like the IFBB.  Just a matter of time.  Then where do you think the sponsors will go.  The PDI.  And in regards to legal fees for Lee.  This case is pretty big and can end up allot of money especially if the IRS is involved.  FInding a good attorney to do it with a small retainer or spec won't be to hard.

FINALLY SOMEONE GETS IT..PLEASE BOB READ THIS POST....UNDERSTAND NOW.....:)

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: November 17, 2006, 05:58:19 AM »

Lets start at the beginning of your ridiculuos tirade..

First off...Lee is doing this for one person...LEE. He isn't representing anyone but himself as the mass exodus of 2 clearly shows the IFBB Pro's have little to no interest in going to wayne's PDI...

The whole point of Lee (alledgedly) bringing this to court, is to be allowed to compete in the IFBB as well as wherever he wishes...so you are completely wrong, as usual.

History shows us that the only descent money is in the IFBB...there have been other pro BB organizations for many years...none of which pay out anything to write home about, and none that directly pay the athletes...PDI included.

The IRS gig is tired and old...and has nothing to do with Lee's (supposed) case. The IFBB has been around since the 40's, I'm sure they've had to answer to the government financialy throughout that time. Also, Any NFP company has to submit paperwork and proof of their NFP status about every 2 years or so.

The PDI offers nothing to sponsors, thus the complete lack of them. No magazine, amateur athletes, little coverage, few fans attending, etc, etc...

I don't wish the PDI to fold tent...As I see it, every Pro team has a farm team...every Varsity has a Junior Varsity, and every Circus needs it's clowns...

Keep trying Keith....

AND YOU ARE WRONG BOB...END OF STORY....SO GO SHINE YOUR CLOWN SHOES BOZZO.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
Re: Lee Priest could you....
« Reply #62 on: November 17, 2006, 06:03:04 AM »
Update us on some of the following issues:

Are you still with MD? If no, do you think they will still cover the PDI?

NOT SURE HAVENT HEARD FROM STEVE, PROBALY NOT COVER PDI UNLESS IT'S NEGATIVE

Since your contract with twin lab is done, have you signed with a new company?

NO MORE TWINLAB...YES SIGNED WITH NEW COMPANY.....

What do you really think(bodybuilding wise) of your fellow bodybuilders in the PDI?

I THINK THEY ARE A GOOD GROUP OF GUYS SOME OF WHO WOULD HOLD THIER OWN IN IFBB...BUT THEY ARE COOL DOWN TO EARTH AND MAKES COMPETING FUN AGAIN...NO EGOS LIKE IN IFBB....

Regarding your court case against the IFBB; are you taking them to court for the right to compete in both the PDI and IFBB? Or are you suing for money you lost when they didn'tt let you compete in the Olympia

NO JUST GOING TO COURT CAUSE THEY HAVE DONE WRONG TO LONG..AND THEY KNOW IT THATS WHY BOB IS SO QUICK TO RESPOND FOR THEM....TO BAD....

Any news regarding the PDI scheduled contest for the future, new bodybuilders, and sponsors..

WILL BE OUT JANUARY...RIGHT NOW 8 SHOWS ARE PLANNED..

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #63 on: November 17, 2006, 06:09:01 AM »
I AM NOT TRYING TO GET BACK IN...ME TAKING THEM TO COURT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME WANTING BACK IN...ITS ABOUT THEM BEING WRONG FOR YEARS IN TREATMENT OF ATHLETES..ETC

Its a pointless gesture though, so few of them give a shit.  Why waste your money?  Surely you have been briefed about the level of financial disruption this could cause you?  It might put you in a position where you no longer have enough money to be "the rebel" per se.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 17, 2006, 06:39:47 AM »
Lee, you have no case whatsoever and you'll end up embarrrassing yourself.  But if you wish to waste a lot of money and get countersued for slander then please send your claims to my attorney's.  Here's the address to help you out.

Berry, Quackenbush & Stuart, P.A.
PO Box 394
Columbia, SC  29202

BTW, afterwards I'll turn you in for steroids. 

die soon bastard

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #65 on: November 17, 2006, 07:10:17 AM »
hmmm....I love this thread ;D ;D
Get Big, or Die Trying

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #66 on: November 17, 2006, 07:13:06 AM »
Lee, you have no case whatsoever and you'll end up embarrrassing yourself.  But if you wish to waste a lot of money and get countersued for slander then please send your claims to my attorney's.  Here's the address to help you out.

Berry, Quackenbush & Stuart, P.A.
PO Box 394
Columbia, SC  29202

BTW, afterwards I'll turn you in for steroids. 

WTF a lower tier bodybuilder as their has ever been talking sh1t to the great Lee Priest.  Why don't you say something constructive like "How can I go on stage and not make a fool out of myself".  You sound like a little bitch whose pissed because you talk the talk but when it comes to putting it up, you put up shit.  It's posts like yours that make me wonder why Lee would even bother to come here.  I'm sure it's not to get training and diet tips from the great Vince G. CSN MFT.  Get a life and some new material.  Yours stinks.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #67 on: November 17, 2006, 07:48:44 AM »
why does vince care so much what lee does? and why does he always claim he has some secret background info? this guy is a nutcase just like me and adonis...
vince you ever post in the training and nutrition forums? thats where you should spend your time...

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #68 on: November 17, 2006, 07:58:19 AM »
AND YOU ARE WRONG BOB...END OF STORY....SO GO SHINE YOUR CLOWN SHOES BOZZO.

OK, so you're NOT trying to get back in the IFBB...then you're trying to sue them to get them in trouble with the IRS??

Can't wait to see this pan out...

What has the federation ever done to you? Given you a pro card, given you opportunity to compete and make money, opportunity to guest pose and make money, opportunity to sign contracts and make money, given you cover shot after cover shot, etc..

BTW...I wasn't the one on stage with the rest of the Village People wearing big shiny red boots, a cape, and my face tattooed...and you got the balls to call ME Bozzo???

Lololol...

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #69 on: November 17, 2006, 07:59:41 AM »
Plus He already admitted twice in this thread he's a RAT.  I'll call Twin Labs.  I'll turn you in for steroids.  Rats usually end up in a trap than dropped in a garbage can. If I were you, I'd watch my back and sleep with that 12 gauge by my side.  Sucks huh?
OK, so you're NOT trying to get back in the IFBB...then you're trying to sue them to get them in trouble with the IRS??

What has the federation ever done to you? Given you a pro card, given you opportunity to compete and make money, opportunity to guest pose and make money, opportunity to sign contracts and make money, given you cover shot after cover shot, etc..

BTW...I wasn't the one on stage with the rest of the Village People wearing big shiny red boots, a cape, and my face tattooed...and you got the balls to call ME Bozzo???

Lololol...

Lololol...

They GAVE Lee nothing.  He has earned everything He has.  Oh and Bob,  If you didn't dress like a clown in public, he wouldn't call you Bozo.  What Lee wore on stage are called props.  Man's a pro and he doesn't even know stage props from casual clothes.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #70 on: November 17, 2006, 08:17:23 AM »
Plus He already admitted twice in this thread he's a RAT.  I'll call Twin Labs.  I'll turn you in for steroids.  Rats usually end up in a trap than dropped in a garbage can. If I were you, I'd watch my back and sleep with that 12 gauge by my side.  Sucks huh?BTW...I wasn't the one on stage with the rest of the Village People wearing big shiny red boots, a cape, and my face tattooed...and you got the balls to call ME Bozzo???

Lololol...

They GAVE Lee nothing.  He has earned everything He has.  Oh and Bob,  If you didn't dress like a clown in public, he wouldn't call you Bozo.  What Lee wore on stage are called props.  Man's a pro and he doesn't even know stage props from casual clothes.

"Opportunity" was the key word you missed...

Without the opportunity to compete in the IFBB (GIVEN to him by Jim Manion) He would have most likely been another guy in NABBA making peanuts...

Any of us "earn" what we get...it's a give a take. Not too difficult to understand...hard to EARN something when you have no access to it.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #71 on: November 17, 2006, 08:43:34 AM »

Lololol...

And the opportunity to live in America, the greatest country in the world and live out your dreams.

Very sad.

The Beef

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #72 on: November 17, 2006, 09:08:38 AM »
I object counselor.  I feel like Tom Cruise.  YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!.   Dave,  I really dont think Lee is doing this to get back in to the IFBB.  I think he is doing this cause of the way the IFBB has been treating their members since day one just about.  It would be dumb for him to go to the IFBB.  CHic somehow sidesteps the fact and thinks Lee wants back in.  WHY?  The IFBB is unfair to their members who are pawns and kiss their ass, can you imagine what they would do to Lee.  It would be an absolute waste going back.  ANd Chic seems to think the only money is in the IFBB.  WHen in fact the IFBB in 40+ years has not paid any member any money.  The promoters of the shows pay the IFBB competitors.  The sponsors money. Yet the PDI has already paid several of their members more money than CHic has made in his entire IFBB career.  It's funny how CHic keeps on Lee and saying shit about the PDI yet Lee has been paid more in prize money in a couple months than Chic has made in the IFBB in how many years?

Lee individually will end up getting something.  But the major thing that will happen to the IFBB will be financially.  The IRS is getting involved and their will be allot fo shit flying around.  Sorry but the IRS is not going to let this pass by.  We are talking millins of dollars in taxes they owe.  Hey and the IRS pays up to 10% of the taxes collected to the person who tips them off.  So who knows Lee could get allot of money.

But, the IFBB will have a very short life during and after the court case.  Financially they will be ruined.  SPonsors will not support an organization under such tight scutiny from the IRS like the IFBB.  Just a matter of time.  Then where do you think the sponsors will go.  The PDI.  And in regards to legal fees for Lee.  This case is pretty big and can end up allot of money especially if the IRS is involved.  FInding a good attorney to do it with a small retainer or spec won't be to hard.

Keith…

I hate to tell you this brother because we’ve know each other for a long time but your post and your disdain for the IFBB is starting to make you sound like a delusional conspiracy theorist or like one of those guys who puts aluminum foil antennas on his head so the Martians won’t be able to pick you up on their radar as they invade the Earth.

You have never competed in the IFBB or experienced any of their “unfairness to their members” so for you to be this passionate about this just doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to me. Every single competitor in the IFBB is there by choice. No one has had a gun held to their head telling them at 16 years old that they had to go to the gym every day train, fill their bodies with drugs, compete up the ranks and then compete in the IFBB. By the way I agree with the idea that the IFBB is self-serving but again the bodybuilders have a choice in pursuing a career in bodybuilding or not. Given the risk verses the rewards, I can’t see why anyone would pursue it and as you know I’ve trained with several of them. All of them do it by choice. 

As far as the IRS issues, tell me Keith how would Lee have privy to any information about what the IFBB has paid in taxes? How would you? Oh wait you’ve said time and time again that Wayne is a friend of yours, calls you on the phone and I know the when Lee was just starting out Wayne helped petition Lee to be accepted into the IFBB since Lee was to young (or something to that effect).

So what you're saying is that the former President of the IFBB has given you and Lee information that would incriminate HIMSELF with the IRS?????????????

Sounds very logical to me. Better get out that aluminum antennae.

If Lee truly has the opportunity to make a lot of money with the PDI then my opinion is that he should pursue it with ALL his effort and promote the c-r-a-p out of himself. He certainly has the talent. A Lawsuit will do nothing but drain the life out of him. I've seen it happen to many times. The only winners are the lawyers.   
and keep moving!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #73 on: November 17, 2006, 09:43:44 AM »

Well this explains allot.  If nothing makes Chic feel more stupid and ignorant in this discussion than this then something is wrong.  Vince now thinks the same as Chic.  That right there should tell everyone something about both of these guys.  When Vince starts thinking the same way as you, you gotta know you are thinking the wrong way.

Also, I can't afford to pay the attorneys that anymore either but when I had my suntan lotion company this is what we did.  It ended up being allot cheaper.

And where is this pic from.  I swear I look at it and it looks like my face (just chubbier) the body is way.  I don't have hair on my body.

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #74 on: November 17, 2006, 09:59:55 AM »

Keith…

I hate to tell you this brother because we’ve know each other for a long time but your post and your disdain for the IFBB is starting to make you sound like a delusional conspiracy theorist or like one of those guys who puts aluminum foil antennas on his head so the Martians won’t be able to pick you up on their radar as they invade the Earth.

You have never competed in the IFBB or experienced any of their “unfairness to their members” so for you to be this passionate about this just doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to me. Every single competitor in the IFBB is there by choice. No one has had a gun held to their head telling them at 16 years old that they had to go to the gym every day train, fill their bodies with drugs, compete up the ranks and then compete in the IFBB. By the way I agree with the idea that the IFBB is self-serving but again the bodybuilders have a choice in pursuing a career in bodybuilding or not. Given the risk verses the rewards, I can’t see why anyone would pursue it and as you know I’ve trained with several of them. All of them do it by choice. 

As far as the IRS issues, tell me Keith how would Lee have privy to any information about what the IFBB has paid in taxes? How would you? Oh wait you’ve said time and time again that Wayne is a friend of yours, calls you on the phone and I know the when Lee was just starting out Wayne helped petition Lee to be accepted into the IFBB since Lee was to young (or something to that effect).

So what you're saying is that the former President of the IFBB has given you and Lee information that would incriminate HIMSELF with the IRS?????????????

Sounds very logical to me. Better get out that aluminum antennae.

If Lee truly has the opportunity to make a lot of money with the PDI then my opinion is that he should pursue it with ALL his effort and promote the c-r-a-p out of himself. He certainly has the talent. A Lawsuit will do nothing but drain the life out of him. I've seen it happen to many times. The only winners are the lawyers.   

Max, I know this was for Keith, but being on an open forum here's my opinion.  I agree with everything except the fact that when you get to the top of what you chose as your profession, they're is only 1 place to go.  That's why Keith is so passionate about the PDI. 

In Chick's opinion the PDI is just a minor league outfit, but what was the IFBB when it started.  Instead of all this bickering back and forth, why don't the bodybuilders get to compete in any major event they chose.  Winning an PDI show by an IFBB athlete would only benefit the sport and bring out world competitors. 

From what I saw in New York's NOC, the PDI has some athletes, not just Priest, who would do well in any bodybuilding show they entered.  Wasn't the Olympia originally a battle of champions of other divisions IE Mr.Universe, Mr. America and so forth.  Why does a bodybuilder have to go through the NPC, which to me has far more corruption and drug violations than any other organization.  Shouldn't it be the best vs the best? 

That's what We, and I speak for allot of fans as I am in daily contact with many people in the industry.  Maby when this petty bull shit blows over we will see a real bodybuilding show featuring the best, regardless of what federateration they represent. competing for the Best Bodybuilder in the world.