Author Topic: GH/Androgel/ Deca Time off?  (Read 1197 times)

pink

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
GH/Androgel/ Deca Time off?
« on: May 02, 2007, 06:35:18 PM »
Let's say I was on a insurance doc script of GH and androgel which I was going to stay on

Do I use some clomid?
HCG??

trab

• Getbig V
Re: GH/Androgel/ Deca Time off?
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2007, 07:02:15 PM »
Let's say I was on a insurance doc script of GH and androgel which I was going to stay on  - and had been supplementing with 1cc of Deca a week for the last ten weeks.

Off Deca but staying on the rest.
Do I use some clomid?
HCG??

So basicaly you was just throwin in a extra 200mgs or so of deca to a HRT program? Some of them will (used to)
write 'script for exactly that...

Only 10 wks? -- Not that suppressive. But I bet you'd get a hell of a boost out of the HCG.
At 1000-1500iu every 5-7 days. It packs a serious punch like this. New Bench & squat PR's? Need nolva or somthing w/ that dose HCG or could be courting gyno.

Not necessary, but could amp your lifts. The HCG converaion to estrogen can be supressive. Maybe even moreso than the Deca + A-gel. Clomid last here IMO.

Did you gain much off the gel and deca & GH?

pink

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2007, 10:17:19 AM »
I did pretty well, yeah new PR but I gained 12 good pounds and went down to 8 percent bf.
Only able to do 2 IU's a day.

So - going off Deca - get on HCG right, even with the androgel and GH??
Or could I just up the androgel??

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2007, 07:56:36 PM »
I did pretty well, yeah new PR but I gained 12 good pounds and went down to 8 percent bf.
Only able to do 2 IU's a day.

So - going off Deca - get on HCG right, even with the androgel and GH??
Or could I just up the androgel??

I realy dont think its essential to do HCG w/ that short and mild cycle. I think I could drop it cold, and continue to gain and harden if kept the HGH 2iu a couple times a week ;).

When you say 1cc Deca, it dont tell us how many mgs of goodie is in that 1ml (1ml=1cc, it's a fluid volume measure) The amt of nandrolone (deca) in it is like how much sugar in the Kool-aid.
200mgs of Deca wk is not that supressive.

If you had naturaly comprimised Testo levels, or are older and just preform better on it, I suspect you want to stay on  the gel?  Leting your leves drop like a rock is invitation to Gyno, zits, libido probs, depression, all the shit...

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2007, 06:45:06 PM »
Thanks - I guess I'll just try to ease off and stay on the GH and androgel.
I have some clomid - should I take any after the Deca?

If you plan on staying on the gel, I'd wait myself. Its not been a big supressive dose.
Basicly how long you intend to run matters. I'd take clomid alone off of it all.
Taken last, by itself is my preferance.