Author Topic: London's Burning! Live Play by Play  (Read 154687 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: London's Burning! Live Play by Play
« Reply #300 on: August 09, 2011, 11:53:37 AM »
LOL @ internet warriors coming out again  ;D

It's so easy to say I would do that and this if that shit went on here...  ::)

In real life most would still be hiding in their mom's basements posting on GB  :D

we all have a little  Crazy Gun-waving cigarette smoking Robert Sylvester in us

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #301 on: August 09, 2011, 11:56:56 AM »
Cameron to Step Down, Recognize Rioters as Legitimate Government? (SATIRE)

UK rebels to be given own embassy as humanitarian intervention looms

Paul Joseph Watson

Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Riots

Given the fine example set in Libya, it follows that the rebels who expressed their grievances against the establishment last night by burning and looting half of London and other cities around the UK should swiftly be given their own embassy and declared the legitimate government of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

David Cameron and the Queen need to relinquish power immediately now that their authority to rule has been so clearly and justifiably undermined.

The actions by police to disperse these rebels also amounts to an international war crime and mandates an immediate humanitarian intervention from the NATO powers.

If Cameron and the Queen fail to step down and recognize the rebels as the legitimate government, US warplanes are on standby to enforce a “no fly zone” over Great Britain.

Reports are also circulating that NATO could target the Prime Minister and his entire family for assassination if he refuses to vacate London.

The rebels who are attempting to liberate themselves from a corrupt regime by ransacking JD Sports clothing outlets should be be embraced, commended, and supported by the international communit

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #302 on: August 09, 2011, 12:01:33 PM »
^Very tongue in cheek...but I don't think has anything to do with how the government as whole is run...

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #303 on: August 09, 2011, 12:12:17 PM »
Before and After:

It's 20:00 In London.....16000 Officers deployed in the city, Reports of Violence and arson in central and northern cities are coming in.....

The Sun will set in an hour or two.....that's when the real terror could begin.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #304 on: August 09, 2011, 12:14:22 PM »
Okami, the Irish expert on social issues within England.

Worry about the next potato famine, you pale Gypo twat.
Thanks for the advice u dumb fuck, you aren't adding anything here so fuck off

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #305 on: August 09, 2011, 12:17:51 PM »
Before and After:

It's 20:00 In London.....16000 Officers deployed in the city, Reports of Violence and arson in central and northern cities are coming in.....

The Sun will set in an hour or two.....that's when the real terror could begin.

You're a Yorkshire boy, aren't you?
I hate the State.

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: August 09, 2011, 12:22:18 PM »
You're a Yorkshire boy, aren't you?
Yea, Safe for now.... :-\

Here are some pictures taken this morning showing the aftermath of last night.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #307 on: August 09, 2011, 12:27:03 PM »
All you Americans coming here telling this would not happen in USA...Tough luck because it happened. Or can you say it didn't in L.A?

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: August 09, 2011, 12:31:12 PM »
 Is Zack King Khan in the gym today? he hasn't updated his blog

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #309 on: August 09, 2011, 12:31:31 PM »
All you Americans coming here telling this would not happen in USA...Tough luck because it happened. Or can you say it didn't in L.A?

Could easily happen...
I hate the State.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #310 on: August 09, 2011, 12:32:31 PM »
Its not that, it's the level of ineptitude by the Law Enforcement...
I shit you not, mofos over here would have gotten their heads crack---and you hear it all the way over there...you already saw what happened to that homeless man in California

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: August 09, 2011, 12:34:32 PM »

It did happen in Los Angeles, but the cops didn't allow it to go outside of south central, Other cities were on crack down as soon as a goup of people gathered.

In looks to be wide spread in the UK

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: August 09, 2011, 12:36:19 PM »
This was a "LEGAL" permit issued Mexican Rally, .... that turned to a Hail of Rubber bullets

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: August 09, 2011, 12:40:04 PM »
I was there, I saw one of the riots.

95% of them where black......

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #314 on: August 09, 2011, 12:41:34 PM »
Cameron to Step Down, Recognize Rioters as Legitimate Government? (SATIRE)

UK rebels to be given own embassy as humanitarian intervention looms

Paul Joseph Watson

Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Riots

Given the fine example set in Libya, it follows that the rebels who expressed their grievances against the establishment last night by burning and looting half of London and other cities around the UK should swiftly be given their own embassy and declared the legitimate government of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

David Cameron and the Queen need to relinquish power immediately now that their authority to rule has been so clearly and justifiably undermined.

The actions by police to disperse these rebels also amounts to an international war crime and mandates an immediate humanitarian intervention from the NATO powers.

If Cameron and the Queen fail to step down and recognize the rebels as the legitimate government, US warplanes are on standby to enforce a “no fly zone” over Great Britain.

Reports are also circulating that NATO could target the Prime Minister and his entire family for assassination if he refuses to vacate London.

The rebels who are attempting to liberate themselves from a corrupt regime by ransacking JD Sports clothing outlets should be be embraced, commended, and supported by the international communit

:D nice

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: August 09, 2011, 12:42:16 PM »
Its not that, it's the level of ineptitude by the Law Enforcement...
I shit you not, mofos over here would have gotten their heads crack---and you hear it all the way over there...you already saw what happened to that homeless man in California

Maybe American police is also better equipped to handle this kind of situation. But we must also remember that the riot was only finally under control when the military got there.

As I see it these people are idiotic opportunistic bored people and in a wrong mentalitity. Get army in there and separate them and they'll calm down. But it's a shame that the government has no resources to convict all of them.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #316 on: August 09, 2011, 12:43:22 PM »
Maybe American police is also better equipped to handle this kind of situation. But we must also remember that the riot was only finally under control when the military got there.

As I see it these people are idiotic opportunistic bored people and in a wrong mentalitity. Get army in there and separate them and they'll calm down. But it's a shame that the government has no resources to convict all of them.

They need citizen posses to rise up and take out those vermin and stomp them in to the ground. 

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: August 09, 2011, 12:45:13 PM »

True, i do recall right outside the south central perimeter , the National Guards were called out , you would see them all over the city days after the LA riots ended

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: August 09, 2011, 12:46:29 PM »

The American police shut down those riots in about two days with a little bit of carry over...they actually got in there and did something to get the situation under control, and I assure you that crowd in South Central LA was a HELLUVA lot rowdier than what London is dealing with.

Meanwhile the whole world is watching European police look like a bunch of scared deer in the headlights and there appears to end in sight to this clusterfuck. I mean they can't even defend their own damn city.

LOL @ any of you people who come on here spending all your waking hours thinking of ways to insult the United States.

First that guy kills 90 people and now it appears that a bunch of 18 year olds control London for a week or more while the "police" stand off to the side and do jack shit.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: August 09, 2011, 12:46:52 PM »
Haha I love how people are so quick to bash the cops and government but the minute they need them they whine like pussies.  Fuck the British.  This shit would never happen in America because we are a heavily armed populace.  There might be a few riots here and there in places like LA.  But wanton massive riots on a large country wide scale?  Hell no.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: August 09, 2011, 12:49:14 PM »
Haha I love how people are so quick to bash the cops and government but the minute they need them they whine like pussies.  Fuck the British.  This shit would never happen in America because we are a heavily armed populace.  There might be a few riots here and there in places like LA.  But wanton massive riots on a large country wide scale?  Hell no.  

GET OFF MY LAWN!!!!!    ;D  ;D  ;D

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: August 09, 2011, 12:49:55 PM »

That's why every citizen should own a gun... might be the wild wild west, but every fight gets settled on its own with 10 paces back

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #322 on: August 09, 2011, 12:51:46 PM »
The American police shut down those riots in about two days with a little bit of carry over...they actually got in there and did something to get the situation under control, and I assure you that crowd in South Central LA was a HELLUVA lot rowdier than what London is dealing with.

Meanwhile the whole world is watching European police look like a bunch of scared deer in the headlights and there appears to end in sight to this clusterfuck. I mean they can't even defend their own damn city.

LOL @ any of you people who come on here spending all your waking hours thinking of ways to insult the United States.

First that guy kills 90 people and now it appears that a bunch of 18 year olds control London for a week or more while the "police" stand off to the side and do jack shit.

It is pretty sad.
I hate the State.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: August 09, 2011, 12:52:45 PM »

It really can't get any clearer than what we are seeing right before our eyes.

They can have someone breaking into their car or in their home and they can't do shit about it.

I think I'll keep my 2nd Amendment rights.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: August 09, 2011, 12:53:36 PM »
That's why every citizen should own a gun... might be the wild wild west, but every fight gets settled on its own with 10 paces back

And enough to arm their families and closest friends.