Author Topic: Affliction T-Shirts  (Read 3848 times)

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
Affliction T-Shirts
« on: March 25, 2008, 11:32:01 PM »
The same mooks that wear TapOut shirts now wear the Affliction brand.  Discuss...

marcus

• Getbig IV
Re: Affliction T-Shirts
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2008, 11:32:59 PM »
I love paying $70 a t shirt got a problem with that?  ::)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2008, 11:38:35 PM »
The same mooks that wear TapOut shirts now wear the Affliction brand.  Discuss...

It's called fashion and it's the easy and the weak who buy into it, the many that will not have enough balls to stay alive after

In all fairness you look 10.000 times harder with an T-Shirt like this right?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2008, 12:02:21 AM »
From the makers of the "NO FEAR" shirt, new "TAPOUT" wear!  And new from the makers of the Tapout brand "AFFLICTION"
Remember, you're not BAD ASS, unless you have one.  So go out today and get one!!

Oh man, I saw these two tools at my dropzone wearing Tapout shirts.  I noticed they couldn't help but stare at me wearing a sleeveless Champion, which showed my 17+ " arms...nothing special, but compared to some skinny Tapout fools...I was a BEAST..haha
If you have tiny arms/frame, accept it and move on.  No need for disgracing yourself with a Tapout shirt.
N

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2008, 12:56:05 AM »
exactly ron moaster.

io856

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2008, 12:57:27 AM »
From the makers of the "NO FEAR" shirt, new "TAPOUT" wear!  And new from the makers of the Tapout brand "AFFLICTION"
Remember, you're not BAD ASS, unless you have one.  So go out today and get one!!

Oh man, I saw these two tools at my dropzone wearing Tapout shirts.  I noticed they couldn't help but stare at me wearing a sleeveless Champion, which showed my 17+ " arms...nothing special, but compared to some skinny Tapout fools...I was a BEAST..haha
If you have tiny arms/frame, accept it and move on.  No need for disgracing yourself with a Tapout shirt.

What about tiny arms with a big frame?

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2008, 01:34:32 AM »

Welcome to six months ago.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2008, 01:46:37 AM »
What about tiny arms with a big frame?
Not as bad, but let's face it, none of these guys hold any kind of muscle...so they're more "agile" when they watch the UFC matches at their redneck buddies house.  Talking about counters and armbars. ::)
Society has really hit the shits.
N

Gym dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2008, 03:09:35 AM »
Dare you to come to my gym and bad mouth tapout, you'll get sorted asap

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2008, 10:09:48 AM »
You are more of a sheep if you are still wearing Nike's and Levi's...Talk about wearing what everyone else is wearing...

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2008, 10:11:38 AM »
You are more of a sheep if you are still wearing Nike's and Levi's...Talk about wearing what everyone else is wearing...

Dude, men are not supposed to go all out on shopping I think as a man you have to carry yourself with
respect and you need to follow these simple rules.
Smell good
Look good
Dress good

But going out and "hunting" for another pair or levis is seriously pathetic, you need new cloth you go out and what ever fits and looks good you buy.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2008, 10:14:14 AM »
$9.99, JC Penneys.

The Coach

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2008, 10:15:04 AM »
 ;D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2008, 10:18:12 AM »

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2008, 10:34:44 AM »
Dude, men are not supposed to go all out on shopping I think as a man you have to carry yourself with
respect and you need to follow these simple rules.
Smell good
Look good
Dress good

But going out and "hunting" for another pair or Levis is seriously pathetic, you need new cloth you go out and what ever fits and looks good you buy.

Its all relative...You do understand that these clothes in question have owners and CEO's that are males..My point is anyone making fun of tapout or affliction is probably wearing Levi's and Nike...Which are Billion dollar operations that are worn by millions if not a billion people...

Surely people wearing what close to a billion other people are wearing shouldn't be calling people followers or wannabe's when the fact is they are the ones who bought into the mainstream and are in fact the wannabe's or follower's

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2008, 10:44:17 AM »
Its all relative...You do understand that these clothes in question have owners and CEO's that are males..My point is anyone making fun of tapout or affliction is probably wearing Levi's and Nike...Which are Billion dollar operations that are worn by millions if not a billion people...

Surely people wearing what close to a billion other people are wearing shouldn't be calling people followers or wannabe's when the fact is they are the ones who bought into the mainstream and are in fact the wannabe's or follower's
Major difference being, wearing a Nike shirt doesn't say, "I'm a bad ass cage fighter/follower.  Check me out."
If there were no laws, I'd hire a real fighter to randomly pick fights with guys who wear Tapout shirt, film it, sell it.  Call it, "Street Pretenders".  I would be more than half would back down, the other half would get ruined by a real fighter.  It's not like the NFL, where people were a sport team and it says...I'm a tough guy bad ass.  Tapout crap, is exactly that.  Same type of guy has a lifted truck and 2 pitbulls. ::)  Basically, what I refer to as "gutter people".
N

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2008, 10:48:09 AM »
Gym wear.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2008, 10:49:13 AM »
Back: He's still looking.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2008, 10:55:33 AM »
sounds to me youre all jealous and cant afford teh affliction t-shirts or even tapout !!!

poor bastards! if you had any idea what kinda pussy that brings you wouldnt think twice about wearing one
Z

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2008, 10:56:36 AM »
sounds to me youre all jealous and cant afford teh affliction t-shirts or even tapout !!!

poor bastards! if you had any idea what kinda pussy that brings you wouldnt think twice about wearing one

I once saw a girl have sex with a waching machine because it had an affliction t-shirt in it.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2008, 10:59:19 AM »
I once saw a girl have sex with a waching machine because it had an affliction t-shirt in it.

Affliction mannequins eat more pussy than cervical cancer.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2008, 01:22:38 PM »
World of Warcraft geeks love Affliction t-shirts. 

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2008, 02:02:33 PM »
This Bad ASS is a breed of his own ::) Back so wide they flair on their own!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2008, 02:04:51 PM »

We should totally ban together and bring back "NO FEAR"!!  Man, I'd forgotten all about that shit.

And of course, if you wore the t-shirt or the backwards baseball cap, you were then obligated to go out and do something crazy to prove what a badass you were. 

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2008, 02:06:59 PM »
who is that bodybuilder?