Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman girlfriend Susan Williamson pregnant AGAIN-8th baby for COLEMAN  (Read 89966 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
90% of his sons will hate him get free supplements when they grow up.

fixed

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
these kids hit the genetic lottery.

Upon birth, they will have more visible veins and better muscle bellies than I do.

Method101

• Getbig V

Upon birth, they will have more visible veins and better muscle bellies than I do.
Nah, winning the the genetic lottery means being born with blond hair and blue eyes, who the fuck would want to be black haha.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Ronnie is very fertile.  He's making lots of women happy. 

Do u wish he gave u his seed?

Bevo

• Getbig V

But they are ugly that's not the genetic lottery

It's not just Ronnie all these girls he's with got pregnant are all idiots!

Bevo

• Getbig V
Flex Wheelers kids will or have better genetics same with Shawn cause thier wives are good looking lol

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
  • Three Can Keep A Secret If Two Are Dead
here you go again, alti.  like i said, it's the southern way.  i have an uncle with a MBA and 14 kids for a couple of baby mommas.  and i already said the judges down south won't mess with ronnie's money, as long as he gives the women pocket change when they request it.  you still don't get it, do you?
. Then your uncle is f*ucking stupid also! Is it so difficult to wear a condom?? Really?! Why make all these babies... Spend MORE MORE money?! how does any of this make sense to a normal person?? You said I don't get the southern way? Your DAMN RIGHT I DON'T GET, nor do I want to get it.
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Ron's out of his mind - given he had one to begin with.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
How many kids with how many women has Ronnie? I've lost count.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!

Alpha spreading seed and superior genetics.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
8 kids??no big deal

try this

the 'mansion'

T

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
8 kids??no big deal

try this

the 'mansion'

WTF, is this for real?

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
it's only real if you want it to be  ;D

in this case,yes
T

mass243

• Getbig V
8 kids??no big deal

try this

the 'mansion'

I thought 1 was maximum in China..... maybe MuscleCenter can comment on this !!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

I thought 1 was maximum in China..... maybe MuscleCenter can comment on this !!

Maybe 1 per woman

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Nah, winning the the genetic lottery means being born with blond hair and blue eyes, who the fuck would want to be black haha.
you do know that having blond hair and blue eyes was a genetic mutation that came about 10,000 yrs ago?

But, as I take it, you'd rather have that and not your ginger hair and looks...ah, always wanting to belong.

mass243

• Getbig V

Plus blond hair on man looks mostly fukin' gay  :-X :-X

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
. Then your uncle is f*ucking stupid also! Is it so difficult to wear a condom?? Really?! Why make all these babies... Spend MORE MORE money?! how does any of this make sense to a normal person?? You said I don't get the southern way? Your DAMN RIGHT I DON'T GET, nor do I want to get it.
you replicate what you know, chances are that Ronnie's father was a "seed spreader", and only showed up from time to time (not being a real "father") and his mother was "ok" with it. Then you may have other women related to Ronnie or that he saw when growing up, doing the same thing. So, that showed him that it was ok. I wouldn't know this for certain, but it's pure speculation.

This is the same reason why many dudes in the inner city have 6 kids, and no job, and the females have 1 or more kids and the father is not around, or by multiple men. They were taught this by observation as a child, so they replicate it.

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
SOONER or LATER the TRUTH... Always comes out.
ALTI can this be ronnie`s son,he is a bit darker and the daughter of this babby momma is all blonde so not a chance thats a ronnie daugther...but this could be his son

Bevo

• Getbig V

Don't believe what he saids it's not the southern way  ::) it's just Ronnie being irresponsible but still praying and preaching about God

Did u ever make Ronnie wear a condom ? :D

Bevo

• Getbig V
you do know that having blond hair and blue eyes was a genetic mutation that came about 10,000 yrs ago?

But, as I take it, you'd rather have that and not your ginger hair and looks...ah, always wanting to belong.

I'm blonde blue eyes basically look like an older version of Matt Barkley  ;D not all cracked up to be, as I get older my hair is more a dirty blonde than say "Dave the blonde bomber" lol

MB

• Getbig IV
Ronnie makes Travis Henry look monogomous. 

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
 :)

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
I don't get it. Where did Ronnie learn how to make a baby? He doesn't look too intelligent.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
I don't get it. Where did Ronnie learn how to make a baby? He doesn't look too intelligent.

Unlike you, he likes the company of women. Making a baby doesn't require high intelligence, parenting is a different story...