Author Topic: From The Internet  (Read 3127 times)

Juruth

• Getbig III
From The Internet
« on: August 30, 2013, 12:31:51 PM »
"MC: Tell us a little about yourself.
 RO: I'm a New York City police officer, on the job for fifteen years. I come from an Irish Catholic background and recently divorced wife number two. I have five kids between my two marriages.
 MC: New York City cop? Hmm, you must have seen it all. Do you have any true stories of guys getting cheated on by their wives?
 RO: A million of them. (Laughs)
 MC: Tell me one.
 RO: Geez. Okay here's an interesting one. This Italian guy out on Long Island, he's a contractor. Built houses back in the real estate boom, made a shitload of money. So this guy is a fucking stud. He's got the money, the physique, all the toys, you know? The boat, the Escalade, the Corvette. His wife was a fucking smoke show. Blonde, stacked, the whole nine. I mean this guy was an alpha male. Friends everywhere, broads loved him, gorgeous wife, right? So this is what happens. Him and the wife, they go down to Jamaica for a week. So she meets some Mandingo warrior on one of those bars they got on the beach, and starts fucking the guy. She doesn't come back to the hotel room for two nights. The contractor guy, he's going berserk. A Jamaican cab driver tells him, your wife is fucking this guy from the beach. Well, finally she makes an appearance at the hotel, and tells her hubby she's not coming back to Long Island because she's addicted to the Mandingo's cock. So he comes home alone, not knowing what to do. About two weeks later the Jamaican is all done with the guy's wife, and sends her packing back to New York. So the contractor takes her back in, but from that point on he's like a fucking shadow of himself. Half a man. He lost his business, went belly up. The two of them are fucking miserable together. And this guy used to be a man's man. Unreal."

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: From The Internet
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 02:07:04 PM »
 :(

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2013, 02:14:31 PM »
 RO: I'm a New York City police officer, on the job for fifteen years. I come from an Irish Catholic background and recently divorced wife number two. I have five kids between my two marriages.
 MC: New York City cop? Hmm, you must have seen it all. Do you have any true stories of guys getting cheated on by their wives?
 RO: Geez. Okay here's an interesting one. This Italian guy out on Long Island, he's a contractor. Built houses back in the real estate boom, made a shitload of money. So this guy is a fucking stud. He's got the money, the physique, all the toys, you know? The boat, the Escalade, the Corvette. His wife was a fucking smoke show. Blonde, stacked, the whole nine. I mean this guy was an alpha male. Friends everywhere, broads loved him, gorgeous wife, right? So this is what happens. Him and the wife, they go down to Jamaica for a week. So she meets some Mandingo warrior on one of those bars they got on the beach, and starts fucking the guy. She doesn't come back to the hotel room for two nights. The contractor guy, he's going berserk. A Jamaican cab driver tells him, your wife is fucking this guy from the beach. Well, finally she makes an appearance at the hotel, and tells her hubby she's not coming back to Long Island because she's addicted to the Mandingo's cock. So he comes home alone, not knowing what to do. About two weeks later the Jamaican is all done with the guy's wife, and sends her packing back to New York. So the contractor takes her back in, but from that point on he's like a fucking shadow of himself. Half a man. He lost his business, went belly up. The two of them are fucking miserable together. And this guy used to be a man's man. Unreal."

what is the guy's getbig post count?
~

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2013, 03:00:52 PM »

;D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2013, 03:04:17 PM »
repost

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2013, 03:06:16 PM »

333386 then decided to become a debt collector

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2013, 03:14:50 PM »
takes her back in, LOL

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2013, 03:27:04 PM »
taking your wife to mandingo capital of the world is a great idea tho, too bad it backfired ::)

the trainer

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2013, 04:19:00 PM »
They say once a woman gets the black cock she can never go back, the only thing i could advise the husband to do is get some black pussy.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2013, 04:22:36 PM »
They say once a woman gets the black cock she can never go back, the only thing i could advise the husband to do is get some black pussy.

It has been pointed out on this board that the truer statement is "once you go black, we don't want you back" 

The husband's only long-term decision that would earn him any respect is murder-suicide.  And try to get the order right otherwise it's an epic fail.
~

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2013, 04:31:44 PM »

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2013, 04:33:18 PM »

it appears that she looked him up on the free credit report website, saw "475" and walked away
~

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2013, 05:46:12 PM »

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2013, 05:58:04 PM »

One of life's great inequities.

Ehh, while I guess you'd be right in saying on average a black dudes jank is a bit bigger than a white dudes, this guy had half a chub. So it's not that impressive. Also, there's a dude that goes to St Martin that's an old white dude that hangs out on orient beach, and has a dirk diggler size piece. 

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2013, 02:55:56 AM »

One of life's great inequities.
yep, you have 7"  right? how thick?

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2013, 06:33:06 AM »

Hahaha!!! The post count probably came up considerably during those two days.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2013, 06:38:40 AM »

It was greater than 100,000. He also recently changed his username to "Ball Soul Crusher" and reset his count.