Author Topic: Cutler girlfriend - What does she do?  (Read 14744 times)

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Cutler girlfriend - What does she do?
« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2019, 11:14:39 AM »
Thanks. They get access to me and above-average sex. That is enough for a man to give.

Common sense. You don’t give any non sexual attention or gifts to a booty call.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2019, 07:53:05 PM »
Thanks. They get access to me and above-average sex. That is enough for a man to give.
And I am sure you don’t get any home cooked meals from them or emotional support during crisis and life moments.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #52 on: July 29, 2019, 07:56:30 PM »
And I am sure you don’t get any home cooked meals from them or emotional support during crisis and life moments.

I'm guessing that for him such a moment would be for them to  tie his shoelaces.  His is an imitation of life.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: July 29, 2019, 08:07:15 PM »
LOL you must be a sub 80 IQ fool.

It's not directly (as in here is some money, now lets have sex) you ignoramous, but in a relationship , you pay with energy , time and money.

Everything costs, presents/gifts to her, her relatives, the children, food, dinners at restaurants, excursions, travel, vacations, valentines-day, birthdays, christmas, new furniture, new clothes etc etc

What the mexican lass might see (that Jay can offer) is of course a richer lifestyle than what average plumber-joe could offer her.

That's where the money-part comes in.

You are either very stupid or trolling at your fullest, trying your best to misunderstand.

Every creature on earth specializes in something through evolution. Through millions of years, men evolved to specialize in hunting and building things, and since women are phsycially weaker and incapable of surviving on their own, they evolved to specialize in prostitution - to portray themselves like a fishing lure or peacock wearing bright colors attempting to attract attention from a male in order to extract resources and protection from them.

To claim men and women are the same or equal is utterly hilarious when they're not remotely similar. To know the mind of a woman is to know the mind of a prostitute. They're generally "takers" by nature, looking solely for an asymmetric relationship that favors themselves. This is why men get along and women don't. You can't have two prostitutes standing on the same street corner, it just doesn't work. Two men can collaborate on building something together even in a zero sum game because they can work out a 50/50 split. Such a split is considered offensive to a woman.  Utilitarianism is a completely alien concept to them.  

This is why when you look outside your window, every brick was put there by a man. The people who are actually doing the building have to be in charge. You can't allow prostitutes to be in charge because they're just looking to outsource the job to someone else and civilization would instantly collapse. It's not just that women are prostitutes by nature, it's also that men are proactive and women are reactive. This is due to testosterone making men less scared of risk. In a matriarchal society, women would probably never go to mars. In a patriarchal society, men would definitely go, and maybe everyone would die on the way there, but at least it would happen

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 29, 2019, 10:05:02 PM »
Every creature on earth specializes in something through evolution. Through millions of years, men evolved to specialize in hunting and building things, and since women are phsycially weaker and incapable of surviving on their own, they evolved to specialize in prostitution - to portray themselves like a fishing lure or peacock wearing bright colors attempting to attract attention from a male in order to extract resources and protection from them.

To claim men and women are the same or equal is utterly hilarious when they're not remotely similar. To know the mind of a woman is to know the mind of a prostitute. They're generally "takers" by nature, looking solely for an asymmetric relationship that favors themselves. This is why men get along and women don't. You can't have two prostitutes standing on the same street corner, it just doesn't work. Two men can collaborate on building something together even in a zero sum game because they can work out a 50/50 split. Such a split is considered offensive to a woman.  Utilitarianism is a completely alien concept to them.  

This is why when you look outside your window, every brick was put there by a man. The people who are actually doing the building have to be in charge. You can't allow prostitutes to be in charge because they're just looking to outsource the job to someone else and civilization would instantly collapse. It's not just that women are prostitutes by nature, it's also that men are proactive and women are reactive. This is due to testosterone making men less scared of risk. In a matriarchal society, women would probably never go to mars. In a patriarchal society, men would definitely go, and maybe everyone would die on the way there, but at least it would happen
Women and men are different because women were designed to have babies. We are not the weaker sex. Women are nurturing where as men are the hunters and are protectors of the home. As nurturers it’s our job to care for the off spring and home. Hormonally we are very different. And when it comes to selecting a mate we need to ensure the man will stick around and protect his family. This is genetically built into us.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: July 29, 2019, 10:30:14 PM »
Women and men are different because women were designed to have babies. We are not the weaker sex. Women are nurturing where as men are the hunters and are protectors of the home. As nurturers it’s our job to care for the off spring and home. Hormonally we are very different. And when it comes to selecting a mate we need to ensure the man will stick around and protect his family. This is genetically built into us.

“Women are not the weaker sex” this a joke?.  There is only evolution and natural selection which has created a thing called patriarchy - the hierarchal living structure of most organisms.  If matriarchy was valid, nature would give it to you, but nature apparently thinks it's retarded.  

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 29, 2019, 10:55:06 PM »
“Women are not the weaker sex” this a joke?.  There is only evolution and natural selection which has created a thing called patriarchy - the hierarchal living structure of most organisms.  If matriarchy was valid, nature would give it to you, but nature apparently thinks it's retarded.  
Women’s pain threshold is much higher,  due to the fact that we give birth. We are designed to compliment one another. Men are physically stronger and women are nurturing and better with intuition and juggling several things at once due to the fact that we need to as mothers.  Natural selection pertains to both sexes.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #57 on: July 29, 2019, 11:25:00 PM »
it doesn't look like she is so extroverted, so she might be a little introverted like Jay.

In relation to your comment about her "not having much to offer". What does Jay have to offer? Not much education, and he still walks around in pink tshirts and backwards snapback caps. He might have a mild version of Peter Pan syndrome. I'm not sure.

I really don't think Jay wants or needs a woman, who can talk to him about the American - Chinese trade war or the minutes from the last federal reserve interest rate meeting. He probably just wants someone to chill with him, walk the dogs and go to the gym. That is probably what he gets from this latina woman.

I'm not hating on Jay or her, I am simply trying to analyze the situation a bit, as I see it.

Jay is a millionaire, one of the most well known bbers and 4x O winner, in his “sport” he is one of the top and most recognized person in the industry, maybe not compared to someone like Tom Brady or Leonardo DiCaprio but he’s done well for himself

So he’s def has more to offer

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: July 30, 2019, 12:28:39 AM »

True male alphas don’t seek/need emotional comfort, it’s not manly. Emotionally weaker men need comfort and female support just like babies do. It’s all in the books and it’s logical. Men are generally embarrased when they cry in public for a reason. Deep down they know it’s not what they are about.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: July 30, 2019, 12:41:50 AM »

Read the book called The rational male, you’ll find out some harsh truth which you already know since tlyou’re a woman, about female selection during their cycle. In it the dynamics  of human reproduction is explained. Women don’t just seek provision in a man. In their first stage of ovulating they are more inclined to strong facial features and alpha characteristics ( best genes)and in the second stage they preffer a man who can provide for the baby. Alpha fucks, beta bucks. There are many men out there that are raising other men’s children and don’t have a clue. That’s because when a woman is ovulating she can drop her pants for a chad she met 30 mins ago in a club despite the fact her hard working beta boyfriend waits for her to call him to come pick her up. Of course this doesn’t mean every woman will do this but this is in their nature whether we like it or not.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2019, 01:11:39 AM »
True male alphas don’t seek/need emotional comfort, it’s not manly. Emotionally weaker men need comfort and female support just like babies do. It’s all in the books and it’s logical. Men are generally embarrased when they cry in public for a reason. Deep down they know it’s not what they are about.
There is an epidemic of suicide amongst men here. I disagree. I believe that a woman supports her mate in a healthy functional relationship. Of course no woman wants a man crying in public at the  drop of a hat. But too many men don’t know how to express themselves.

borsen8

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: July 30, 2019, 02:52:08 AM »

I cook my own meals. What the fuck? If I want a properly cooked meal, I go to a chef, not a woman.

"Crisis and life moments" -- what the fuck are those? I'm a man, not some liberal snowflake millennial

Typical woman logic, lol

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: July 30, 2019, 02:59:46 AM »
There is an epidemic of suicide amongst men here. I disagree. I believe that a woman supports her mate in a healthy functional relationship. Of course no woman wants a man crying in public at the  drop of a hat. But too many men don’t know how to express themselves.

Strong men don’t consider suicide an option when things go really bad. And they don’t cuddle. True alphas don’t hold hands or kiss in public. They are on their own way, smashing women left and right spreading their strong genes and not sticking around. This is nature’s definition of a strong and a healthy alpha. And nature doesn’t care about emotions or what’s considered right and fair in today’s society. The problem occurs when boys aren’t raised in an environment with strong men around. The society today condemns masculinity. That’s why there are so many suicides. Because men are being raised into emotional wrecks by single moms or pasive fathers. Let men be men and women be women. And we will all get along just fine.

borsen8

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: July 30, 2019, 03:00:28 AM »

LOL

and here we have an example of a typical Western slag, full of hubris and arrogance, thinking she has anything to offer men other than a moist pink hole to stick their dick into.

see, this is why i say Islam will win. Western societies have let their women out of control

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: July 30, 2019, 03:24:32 AM »
LOL

and here we have an example of a typical Western slag, full of hubris and arrogance, thinking she has anything to offer men other than a moist pink hole to stick their dick into.

see, this is why i say Islam will win. Western societies have let their women out of control

Islam will win because their men are emotionally stronger than pussified western men. Eventually women will preffer to mate with them. Nature will always prevail. Even Peterson had an interesting theory about this.
I already see this in my country where stronger southern men( bosnians and serbs) are getting the upper hand in our capital. Some 20 years ago their families fled their countries because of a war. They settled and continued with their culture that raised men not pussies. And today almost half the population in the capital is of southern decent and it’s getting worse. Weaker men are slowly eliminated out of the gene pool.
Same thing is going to happen to the rest of the Europe if Europeans continue to bend over and get fucked up the ass. We will go extinct.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #65 on: July 30, 2019, 12:36:28 PM »
Islam will win because their men are emotionally stronger than pussified western men. Eventually women will preffer to mate with them. Nature will always prevail. Even Peterson had an interesting theory about this.
I already see this in my country where stronger southern men( bosnians and serbs) are getting the upper hand in our capital. Some 20 years ago their families fled their countries because of a war. They settled and continued with their culture that raised men not pussies. And today almost half the population in the capital is of southern decent and it’s getting worse. Weaker men are slowly eliminated out of the gene pool.
Same thing is going to happen to the rest of the Europe if Europeans continue to bend over and get fucked up the ass. We will go extinct.

I have to agree with you.
Western men Need to Man the Fuck up & Tell the PC Liberal Leftists
To Fuck off with their Awful ideology.

borsen8

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: July 30, 2019, 01:24:28 PM »
I have to agree with you.
Western men Need to Man the Fuck up & Tell the PC Liberal Leftists
To Fuck off with their Awful ideology.
sorry, friend, i am one step ahead of you.
and he was agreeing with me, so you are agreeing with me by proxy.
funny, isnt it, how i was right all along!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 30, 2019, 01:27:25 PM »
sorry, friend, i am one step ahead of you.
and he was agreeing with me, so you are agreeing with me by proxy.
funny, isnt it, how i was right all along!

Fuck off - I was replying to Kreator not you.
I’ve now got to go do penance
And say 100 Hail Marys

I’m not your Friend.
HTH.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: July 30, 2019, 01:55:00 PM »
And say 100 Hail Marys

I’m not your Friend.
HTH.

You dont have friends, no one likes you

Beefjake

• Getbig IV
  • Oh fuck it.
« Reply #69 on: July 30, 2019, 02:27:29 PM »
Maybe Jays ex wife has court order to pay alamony to Jay.
After all she had the steady income and he was just the price cow?

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: July 30, 2019, 02:32:01 PM »
Calm down fellas or you‘ll have to watch Jay‘s training videos for your penance

Oblique

• Getbig III
  • The Warrior King
« Reply #71 on: July 30, 2019, 03:07:56 PM »
What happened to the one that was cooking for him in that YouTube video?

She was hotter.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 30, 2019, 03:25:07 PM »
You dont have friends, no one likes you

Oh Jeez not the Bad Smell Again !!
Who Rattled your Chain Shit for Brains
Fuck Off Already
You Worthless Excuse of A Specimen of a Supposed Man.

And Thank Fuck you Definitely aren’t My Friend.
Crawl back under the Dung Heap you Came From.

Dismissed Retard. 

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: July 30, 2019, 05:18:39 PM »
Oh Jeez not the Bad Smell Again !!
Who Rattled your Chain Shit for Brains
Fuck Off Already
You Worthless Excuse of A Specimen of a Supposed Man.

And Thank Fuck you Definitely aren’t My Friend.
Crawl back under the Dung Heap you Came From.

Dismissed Retard. 

Happy now sucking Big Boris cock, Mr. Competitor? LOL

borsen8

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: July 30, 2019, 10:56:31 PM »
And say 100 Hail Marys

I’m not your Friend.
HTH.

And he was replying to me, agreeing with me, you low iq racist