Author Topic: ripitbaby is ripped  (Read 15716 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: ripitbaby is ripped
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2011, 08:22:27 PM »
why would a woman do that to herself. What happened to her in her youth to become such a fucked up person?

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2011, 08:27:46 PM »
Her trainer brings everyone in incredibly shredded, who is this amazing genius?
You supplied her with diarrhea to get her this shredded Noel? :D

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2011, 08:30:31 PM »
She looks great for a bodybuilder.

However she looks horrible for a woman, member of the human race, wife, or breathing being.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2011, 08:32:08 PM »
She looks great for a bodybuilder.

However she looks horrible for a woman, member of the human race, wife, or breathing being.
Ohhhh mann.... how ignorant many of you getbiggers are. If you only knew what i know.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2011, 08:38:45 PM »
Ohhhh mann.... how ignorant many of you getbiggers are. If you only knew what i know.

Please.....enlighten us with your wisdom.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2011, 08:57:55 PM »
hi mods... I didn't give anyone permission to post this pic on this board.... I don't even know who the person is who posted it. I figured I'd let y'all know that since ur all lookin' out for me and stuff now :)

just gettin over a bad stomach problem this week...time to rest, refill, and kick ass

and yes, I'm shredded.... I worked my fucking ass off and look insane.  That's how I roll. :)

:)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2011, 08:59:04 PM »
Can't deny that Lori is shredded.
yeah, she is ripped to the bone!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2011, 09:00:54 PM »
The guy that deliberately throws her under the bus to get attention for himself on GB... The supplier that uses his "client" as a human shield in order to get more paying customers.

I seriously fail to see a problem with that.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2011, 09:07:06 PM »
hi mods... I didn't give anyone permission to post this pic on this board.... I don't even know who the person is who posted it. I figured I'd let y'all know that since ur all lookin' out for me and stuff now :)

just gettin over a bad stomach problem this week...time to rest, refill, and kick ass

and yes, I'm shredded.... I worked my fucking ass off and look insane.  That's how I roll. :)

Doesn't matter. Tons of pics of IFBB pros get posted everyday. If you pose for the pic you should be prepared for the possibility that it's going to get out. Especially when it looks like that.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2011, 09:07:20 PM »

Post your drug cycle - Noel posted pics on MD - its the internet so pics get posted everywhere once posted in one place...

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2011, 09:13:13 PM »
Doesn't matter. Tons of pics of IFBB pros get posted everyday. If you pose for the pic you should be prepared for the possibility that it's going to get out. Especially when it looks like that.

I know that, you stupid slut, you don't even get the sarcastic refernece I'm making ::)

do you really think I give a shit about my pics being posted?    This isn't about you or what you think. This is about taking it to a level most are incapable of. I'm 120 pounds. Im a Pro bodybuilder and a National Champion powerlifter. Who the fuck are you?

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2011, 09:16:36 PM »

I know that, you stupid slut, you don't even get the sarcastic refernece I'm making ::)

do you really think I give a shit about my pics being posted?    This isn't about you or what you think. This is about taking it to a level most are incapable of. I'm 120 pounds. Im a Pro bodybuilder and a National Champion powerlifter. Who the fuck are you?

Got to give you credit you deflect insults like a champ. For a woman bodybuilder your shreddedness does look fantastic. Scary but fantastic.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2011, 09:16:51 PM »
looking ripped lori, good ish

hope you start feeling better

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2011, 09:22:35 PM »

Ohhhh I can smell the tren in your post  :D

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2011, 09:25:41 PM »

LOL. Is Lori threatened by the presence of another female on the board? I'd have to say yes.

Thing is.....of course you give a shit about your pics being posted. After all.....that is the ONLY time you contribute around here. When your pics are being posted. You love the attention. You desire the attention. You crave the attention. You need attention whether it is positive or negative. That is why you've transformed yourself into an ogre......ATTENTION. Honestly..you should have gone the other way and become a bikini beauty....you had it in you. But being a female mongloid gives you more ATTENTION.

I'm no pro bodybuilder nor am I a national unnatural champion powerlifter. I guess that makes me a nobody...huh Lori.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2011, 09:26:08 PM »

she was actually born a man?

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2011, 09:27:00 PM »
Ohhhh I can smell the tren in your post  :D

I can smell the test. And I can see the facial hair in that post as well.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2011, 09:29:08 PM »
LOL. Is Lori threatened by the presence of another female on the board? I'd have to say yes.

Thing is.....of course you give a shit about your pics being posted. After all.....that is the ONLY time you contribute around here. When your pics are being posted. You love the attention. You desire the attention. You crave the attention. You need attention whether it is positive or negative. That is why you've transformed yourself into an ogre......ATTENTION. Honestly..you should have gone the other way and become a bikini beauty....you had it in you. But being a female mongloid gives you more ATTENTION.

I'm no pro bodybuilder nor am I a national unnatural champion powerlifter. I guess that makes me a nobody...huh Lori.

pretty spot on. For some people attention is like a drug. Good or bad attention.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2011, 09:31:12 PM »

You're a tard.  I've been on this board and have 6700 posts.  I built the women's bb board.

You registered this year and came out swinging with a few hundred posts acting like you know everything ::) ... you are clearly a gimmick of someone who I've pwned in the past and still have some hurt feelings...poor thing  :-[  :'(

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2011, 09:37:01 PM »

You're a tard.  I've been on this board and have 6700 posts.  I built the women's bb board.

You registered this year and came out swinging with a few hundred posts acting like you know everything ::) ... you are clearly a gimmick of someone who I've pwned in the past and still have some hurt feelings...poor thing  :-[  :'(

Me me me me me me me. No worries Lori. I'll give you the attention you so desperately desire? Has Siouxcountry been neglecting you lately?

Great job on "building" the womens section. It's booming in there. I can't keep up with the tons of threads.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2011, 09:41:27 PM »
Post some bikini pics, gotta raise the test levels soon babe.

You mean the original pic in this thread isn't doing it for you??

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2011, 09:41:52 PM »

ouch.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2011, 09:55:19 PM »

Can you squat me? I am being serious!!!  8)
D

njanvi

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2011, 03:15:51 AM »
They always look like a man. This is still ok though compared to most others. I consider this as the reference.

Wtf is that thing? I hope it's shopped

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2011, 03:45:06 AM »
You mean the original pic in this thread isn't doing it for you??

Ouch... the Honey Badger has arrived...