Author Topic: Brock lesnar CANNOT be ko'ed  (Read 7299 times)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: Brock lesnar CANNOT ko anyone but Carwin can and has :)
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2010, 11:51:01 AM »
And who has Brock Ko'd? ;D

Dude you know your boy got lucky, but a wins a win.

But just like Brock learned from his first fight with Mir, the same will go for Carwin When Dana feels like Brock needs to lose.

IMO there were a couple different times they should of stopped the fight in the first round, but just like Shogun in his first fight with Machida.............He got robbed, Nikka! :P

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
Re: Brock lesnar CANNOT ko anyone but Carwin can and has :)
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2010, 12:03:50 PM »
And who has Brock Ko'd? ;D

Dude you know your boy got lucky, but a wins a win.

But just like Brock learned from his first fight with Mir, the same will go for Carwin When Dana feels like Brock needs to lose.

IMO there were a couple different times they should of stopped the fight in the first round, but just like Shogun in his first fight with Machida.............He got robbed, Nikka! :P

If only Carwin hadn't have gassed, I feel he is the only guy that stands a chance against Brock. He recently explained that he got overcome with adrenaline when he kept hearing Rosenthal say that he was going to stop the fight. Carwin explained that he kept putting everything into finishing the fight the multiple times Rosenthal said this.

Anyone will gas under that type of emotional downpour.

Hopfully, next time Carwin will be a little more calm in his approach.

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
Re: Brock lesnar CANNOT be ko'ed
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2010, 08:52:26 AM »
Epic biased hate for the #1 ranked HW in the world.
Styles make fights, and one thing that nobody can compete with is Brock's determination, size and strength.
Velasquez is a warrior for sure, but it will be hard to compete with such a huge strength and size disadvantage.
But Cain is fast for a HW, so you never know. Just really don't see anyone overpowering Brock in any way whatsoever.
Another HUGE factor is Brock is still learning and growing as an MMA fighter. That is scary to think about.

Brock's done about all the learning he can do in the wrestling department, and from a stand up point of view, he's scared to get hit, and that's something you either have or you don't, you can't learn balls.  You say styles make fights, yet ive never seen you once predict a fight that way.  You always resort to "according to sherdog, so n so is ranked #2 so he would definately beat #5".     
Predictions
 40/61

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2010, 09:19:17 AM »

;D

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2010, 09:50:48 AM »
Brock's done about all the learning he can do in the wrestling department, and from a stand up point of view, he's scared to get hit, and that's something you either have or you don't, you can't learn balls.  You say styles make fights, yet ive never seen you once predict a fight that way.  You always resort to "according to sherdog, so n so is ranked #2 so he would definately beat #5".     

Thanks for offering your opinion...but you can't tell me Brock doesn't have balls.
Doesn't really matter what a wannabe internet coach thinks anyways...he had his hand raised and showed he can take a punch.

That being said, I have included multiple links PROVING Fedor is not on the P4P list as well as nowhere near the #1 HW ranking.
Sorry, but there are more sources around besides Sherdog.

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2010, 10:00:51 PM »
Thanks for offering your opinion...but you can't tell me Brock doesn't have balls.
Doesn't really matter what a wannabe internet coach thinks anyways...he had his hand raised and showed he can take a punch.

Brocks boxing coach said in his postfight interview himself, you either have it or you don't (in reference to being able to fireback in traiffic).  Brock clearly dosen't have that, it dosent take a rocket scientist to see that he's afraid to get hit.  Go back to reading top ten lists and not knowing shit about how the actual game works son.  What's with you and Fedor? You are even more obsessed with him than you are with Dana, and I didn't think that was possible. 

Predictions
 40/61

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2010, 10:30:26 PM »
They should duct tape Brocks eyes open and hit him repeatedly in the face until he "gets it".
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2010, 12:31:02 PM »
Ok.  I've heard it all. 

Ever heard of a fight contract?    Taking a fight "anywhere/anytime" would make his contract voidable. 

Really THINK before you post dude.  Just looking out for your rep around here.   ;D

Yeah and when all the heat was on Fedor, everyone was bitching because he didn't want to sign with the ufc.. for you guys it's all about the ufc, not the fighters, you use the same bullshit arguement in both cases...

spinnis

« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2010, 06:11:50 AM »
I thought it was pretty common knowledge that Brock had been kayoed his fair share of times sparring

hahahaha, so what you're saying is that hes gotten hit harder in Sparring then in the Carwin Fight? (because the fight didn't ko him)

hahahaha, so hes sparring with some unknown champ of the world that hits harder then every man on earth?  ;D

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2010, 06:28:02 AM »
Brocks boxing coach said in his postfight interview himself, you either have it or you don't (in reference to being able to fireback in traiffic).  Brock clearly dosen't have that, it dosent take a rocket scientist to see that he's afraid to get hit.  Go back to reading top ten lists and not knowing shit about how the actual game works son.  What's with you and Fedor? You are even more obsessed with him than you are with Dana, and I didn't think that was possible. 

Ok...so maybe his stand-up is a weakess. Thanks for pointing that out Sherlock ::)

Regardless, I really don't think Brock is afraid of too much in the octagon.

spinnis

« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2010, 07:36:18 AM »

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2010, 09:32:44 AM »
Epic biased hate for the #1 ranked HW in the world.

#1 ranked in the world with 6 fights, one of them being a loss.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2010, 09:58:10 AM »

Pretty amazing isn't it....Never again in our lives will we see such greatness.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2010, 03:47:30 PM »
Pretty amazing isn't it....Never again in our lives will we see such greatness.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

pretty easy to synthetically manufacture a ranking like that when one is given a title shot after 2 fights (one of which was a loss) against a 46 year old man who hadnt fought in over a year and was already overrated as hell thanks to ufc marketing tactics.
I dont like twinks.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2010, 06:12:40 PM »
pretty easy to synthetically manufacture a ranking like that when one is given a title shot after 2 fights (one of which was a loss) against a 46 year old man who hadnt fought in over a year and was already overrated as hell thanks to ufc marketing tactics.

Maybe I am mistaken, but he just  beat a top contender in a signifigant manner.  Sorry that is not good enough for you, but it IS good enough for a #1 ranking in all HW polls.

Too bad for you huh?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2010, 08:05:33 PM »

;D

Sad, really.

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2010, 08:43:52 PM »
Maybe I am mistaken, but he just  beat a top contender in a signifigant manner.  Sorry that is not good enough for you, but it IS good enough for a #1 ranking in all HW polls.

Too bad for you huh?

Pretty sad that the "#1 contender" he just beat couldnt even fight for 5mins without running out of gas.  He was getting brutalized until carwin gassed.
I dont like twinks.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2010, 01:06:43 AM »

Pretty sad that the "#1 contender" he just beat couldnt even fight for 5mins without running out of gas.  He was getting brutalized until carwin gassed.

If it's so sad, stop watching. Easy really.

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2010, 09:49:42 AM »
If it's so sad, stop watching. Easy really.

if that is the best comeback you have to my post, you are owned  ;D
I dont like twinks.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2010, 11:34:43 AM »
if that is the best comeback you have to my post, you are owned  ;D

Comeback to what?

I am 100% serious...Why do you even watch the UFC HW's or anything UFC, when all you do is bitch about it.

Besides, you will never own anything about me. This is a message board, I could care less about anything other than discussing current MMA topics.

Internet reputation, credibility, and overall persona is LITERALLY WORTHLESS on a message board. Never make it bigger then it is.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2010, 07:43:01 AM »
Yeah and when all the heat was on Fedor, everyone was bitching because he didn't want to sign with the ufc.. for you guys it's all about the ufc, not the fighters, you use the same bullshit arguement in both cases...

There is a difference between fighting in tiny, unskilled organizations (FEDOR) and fighting in the UFC (Lesnar).

Lesnar is fighting the very best.  You can't argue that.  There are other orgs out there that do have skilled fighters, but when it comes down to having the most talent, the UFC is tops.

You can't deny that.  Doing so is pure stupidity.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #46 on: July 20, 2010, 08:05:19 AM »

That's right.  Rankings are a snapshot in time.  You don't need a long record to be considered the best at any given point.  At this point. Brock is the best.  It doesn't matter how many cans Fedor beat over the last 15 years.  He just lost, so he is just not the best...
w

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2010, 07:20:55 AM »
How does anyine know who has the most talented fighters? How many fighters are there in each organization? Becos maybe a couple couldnt allegedly 'cut it' in one it means the whole place is full of shitty fighters.The only thing i notice is UFC gets more publicity which doesnt mean a product is the best ( Muscletech,BSN for bodybuilding purposes  ;) )

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2010, 08:09:33 AM »
How does anyine know who has the most talented fighters? How many fighters are there in each organization? Becos maybe a couple couldnt allegedly 'cut it' in one it means the whole place is full of shitty fighters.The only thing i notice is UFC gets more publicity which doesnt mean a product is the best ( Muscletech,BSN for bodybuilding purposes  ;) )

MMA rankings will show you what MMA org has the most talented fighters. They usually include all orgs in the rankings.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 22, 2010, 02:27:03 PM »
Let Tyson stick one on his chin then well see