Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Kidney failure CKD

(1/10) > >>

stallonanegger:
Anyone got any tips on how to get CKD from 10 weeks of 1ml deca a week? What amount of protein should I take ? How high should I let my blood pressure get? 200s? I need pro advice on the matter, im looking for a guru in the subject, I will pay said guru for his time.

bhank:
You are not getting kidney failure form 1cc or deca lol

stallonanegger:

--- Quote from: bhank on May 07, 2024, 03:54:31 PM ---You are not getting kidney failure form 1cc or deca lol

--- End quote ---

Serious replies only please I know one of you knows how to do it. I will pay you for your pro knowledge and by pay I mean I can get you a discount on a dialysis machine for your home or I can put in good word and get you bumped up on the kidney transplant waiting list. Please humanity disgusts me and im looking for a slow drawn out way to die. Help me .

bhank:

--- Quote from: stallonanegger on May 07, 2024, 03:58:55 PM ---Serious replies only please I know one of you knows how to do it. I will pay you for your pro knowledge and by pay I mean I can get you a discount on a dialysis machine for your home or I can put in good word and get you bumped up on the kidney transplant waiting list. Please humanity disgusts me and im looking for a slow drawn out way to die. Help me .

--- End quote ---

Well according to the board I have been on multiple grams for decades and my kidneys are fine so maybe you have just been misinformed

IroNat:

--- Quote from: bhank on May 07, 2024, 04:30:17 PM ---Well...I have been on multiple grams for decades and my kidneys are fine so maybe you have just been misinformed

--- End quote ---

Quoted for the archives.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version