Author Topic: Kevin Levrone - Born To Overcome - better than 'Breaking Olympia " ??  (Read 23046 times)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Kevin Levrone new movie ?
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2018, 06:34:41 PM »
Now, If they start the movie with this banner and everyone telling him that he was about to make a fool with the comeback,  that it was simply impossible to pull it off , that he'd be dead last etc  ......

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2018, 07:04:01 PM »
Kevin is in desperate need of finances.  I wish you could still pull some strings at Sears and Roebuck to help him earn a steady income.

I might be able to get him a job in the shoe department.
X

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2018, 07:15:34 PM »
Earl is going to cry when he watches this.

I remember when Earl said he cried when Levrone stepped on stage haha lol . :D :D

it was sad to see him not being what he used to be, why is that hard for you to understand? 

i can't wait to watch this movie

good to see you laugh for once rather than crying about pit bulls and making excuses for the scumbags that abuse them

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2018, 07:56:02 PM »
I heard Earl starting wearing his hair like this, bun and all, when Kevin first started doing it, then went back to his regular hairstyle once Kevin stopped sporting it. That's dedication.

i couldn't pull that look off, so i just stick with the 94 olympia look

E
E

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2018, 02:12:44 AM »
no money after doing sports is a reality for nearly everyone worldwide.

yet people keep bitching about it expecting that sport equals being a multi millionaire.

if you dont count bodybuilding as a sport, then it makes even less sense.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2018, 04:17:19 AM »
it was sad to see him not being what he used to be, why is that hard for you to understand? 

i can't wait to watch this movie

good to see you laugh for once rather than crying about pit bulls and making excuses for the scumbags that abuse them

E

Sorry, but no matter what you say, I just can’t take you seriously,knowing that you cried after  Levrone stepped on stage haha 😂 😂 😂
X

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2018, 04:19:18 AM »
no money after doing sports is a reality for nearly everyone worldwide.

yet people keep bitching about it expecting that sport equals being a multi millionaire.

if you dont count bodybuilding as a sport, then it makes even less sense.

Bodybuilding is a narcissistic, obsessive compulsive  activity I don't know anyone expecting to become a multi millionaire from it.  Lol.  

Mental illness.  

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2018, 04:20:14 AM »
Sorry, but no matter what you say, I just can’t take you seriously,knowing that you cried after  Levrone stepped on stage haha 😂 😂 😂

sf what do you think would happen if earl went to a muscle man convention and he met keving and he had 500 in cash condoms and lube  :)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2018, 04:21:42 AM »
sf what do you think would happen if earl went to a muscle man convention and he met keving and he had 500 in cash condoms and lube  :)

OSF, that is not something I would want to imagine. The horror.
X

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2018, 11:17:17 AM »
Kevin would shake his hand, thank him for his loyal support, and sign a DVD or poster of his from the past as a souvenir. Kevin is not gay and has no interest in men, despite his long career in the gayest sport in history besides ballet and ice skating.

For $500 dollars though he better be throwing in a picture and a shaboom or two.
S

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2018, 05:54:05 PM »

you're a man that's like 5'5, i couldn't care less about you taking me seriously :P

E
E

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2018, 05:58:03 PM »
you're a man that's like 5'5, i couldn't care less about you taking me seriously :P

E

but you still cried over a bodybuilder stepping on stage.

I mean, come on, how strange is that.  ??? ??? ??? Very strange crying over a man posing lol. Too funny.

Did it hurt that badly?
X

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2018, 06:00:36 PM »
but you still cried over a bodybuilder stepping on stage.

I mean, come on, how strange is that.  ??? ??? ??? Very strange crying over a man posing lol. Too funny.

Did it hurt that badly?

did it hurt when you were shoved in lockers as a kid, being shorter than all the girls?

E
E

werewolf operative

« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2018, 06:08:04 PM »

This is pure mental illness

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2018, 06:17:57 PM »
did it hurt when you were shoved in lockers as a kid, being shorter than all the girls?

E

Lol epic deflection away from you hysterical crying over Levrone posing. Lol

A grown adult crying over a bodybuilder posing lol.

It doesn’t get better than this.  :D :D
X

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2018, 06:23:07 PM »
Lol epic deflection away from you hysterical crying over Levrone posing. Lol

A grown adult crying over a bodybuilder posing lol.

It doesn’t get better than this.  :D :D

what would you know about being a grown adult, shortie?

epic deflection?  i've addressed that countless times because you keep bringing it up, what else do you want me to say about it?  i posted it voluntarily

doesn't get better?  well when you are shorter than the women i imagine that is as good as it gets for you ;D ;D

E
E

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2018, 06:27:04 PM »
what would you know about being a grown adult, shortie?

epic deflection?  i've addressed that countless times because you keep bringing it up, what else do you want me to say about it?  i posted it voluntarily

doesn't get better?  well when you are shorter than the women i imagine that is as good as it gets for you ;D ;D

E

lol. Hey, man, it's okay if you hysterically cried about Levrone posing. I mean, Ill never understand crying over a bodybuilding posing on stage. It seems very strange.

So, can you clarify again why you cried? I mean, what was the exact reason? I believe I missed it.
X

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2018, 06:49:18 PM »
lol. Hey, man, it's okay if you hysterically cried about Levrone posing. I mean, Ill never understand crying over a bodybuilding posing on stage. It seems very strange.

So, can you clarify again why you cried? I mean, what was the exact reason? I believe I missed it.

i never used the word "hysterical" so you clearly remember things the way you want to remember them rather than remembering what was actually said, maybe read what i say rather than thinking up your next trolling comment, but i'll clarify again for the 10th time or so

as a big fan of the sport he has been my favorite bodybuilder since 92, he was what i would call the closest to perfection, finding flaws was just nitpicking

even though i feared the worst, i was thrilled to see he was making a comeback i never imagined 14 years after his retirement we would see him on stage again

well he walked out on stage and he looked like absolute shit, a shell of his former self and a brutal reminder to everybody that age isn't kind to anybody not even the genetic elite, it wasn't just the way he looked it was just a reminder to me that we are all getting old

so yeah i teared up, just like many people do when their favorite athlete retires of when their team loses

if that's weird or funny that's fine with me, wouldn't have posted it if i cared but when it's been almost 2 years it's just getting old, let it go already

you've become a big troll over the years and you used to be just another normal poster so what is your deal, dude?

E
E

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2018, 07:01:10 PM »
i never used the word "hysterical" so you clearly remember things the way you want to remember them rather than remembering what was actually said, maybe read what i say rather than thinking up your next trolling comment, but i'll clarify again for the 10th time or so

as a big fan of the sport he has been my favorite bodybuilder since 92, he was what i would call the closest to perfection, finding flaws was just nitpicking

even though i feared the worst, i was thrilled to see he was making a comeback i never imagined 14 years after his retirement we would see him on stage again

well he walked out on stage and he looked like absolute shit, a shell of his former self and a brutal reminder to everybody that age isn't kind to anybody not even the genetic elite, it wasn't just the way he looked it was just a reminder to me that we are all getting old

so yeah i teared up, just like many people do when their favorite athlete retires of when their team loses

if that's weird or funny that's fine with me, wouldn't have posted it if i cared but when it's been almost 2 years it's just getting old, let it go already

you've become a big troll over the years and you used to be just another normal poster so what is your deal, dude?

E

Have you ever cried over any other athlete? Or, was Levrone the only one?
X

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2018, 07:17:19 PM »
just Mr. Levrone

i came close to tearing up when the pens beat the red wings in 2009, it was the ultimate revenge for the previous year and nobody gave them a chance

E
E

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2018, 07:25:15 PM »

E

Difficulties at Sears, then it all went downhill from there.
X

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2018, 08:12:16 PM »
Earl has become your next "navy mike".  LMFAO.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2018, 08:31:28 PM »
Earl has become your next "navy mike".  LMFAO.

Ha lol

Oh, man, it was fun messing with Navy Mike.

I wonder what he’s up to these days.  :D :D
X

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 12, 2018, 04:31:25 AM »

Ha lol

Oh, man, it was fun messing with Navy Mike.

I wonder what he’s up to these days.  :D :D
Still working on that lawn I’m sure

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #49 on: July 12, 2018, 05:15:17 AM »
its only 11 dollars!