Author Topic: NY Giants raped = yet again  (Read 3924 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: NY Giants raped = yet again
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2013, 07:57:35 AM »
Eh :( :-\ :'(

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2013, 09:36:16 AM »
Oh yeah - barely scraping by two rookie QBs, and beating a replacement QB in week 3 just screams dominance.   ::)
Atlanta win was good.

Giants suck.

Atlanta is 1-3 this year.

Pats will win their division...as usual...run up against an elite team in the playoffs and lose.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2013, 09:38:52 AM »
Atlanta is 1-3 this year.

Pats will win their division...as usual...run up against an elite team in the playoffs and lose.
Don't think so. Ravens look like shit, and Denver hasn't proven they can win a playoff game without Tebow. Texans? Please. Kansas City? They will get pounded by a veteran team in the playoffs.

Just punch the Patriot's ticket to the superbowl.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2013, 09:44:55 AM »
Don't think so. Ravens look like shit, and Denver hasn't proven they can win a playoff game without Tebow. Texans? Please. Kansas City? They will get pounded by a veteran team in the playoffs.

Just punch the Patriot's ticket to the superbowl.

We will see.

The two things I see on the Patriots that stand out (besides Brady) are. They are running the ball....and that Kwaleeb Faseem guy on defense. He's an elite corner.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2013, 09:57:57 AM »
AHAHAAHAHAHAAH!!! they are still soooooo bad!  AHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!  the "football" giants!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2013, 10:01:20 AM »

We will see.

The two things I see on the Patriots that stand out (besides Brady) are. They are running the ball....and that Kwaleeb Faseem guy on defense. He's an elite corner.
Lol!!! Aqib Talib.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2013, 10:02:48 AM »
AHAHAAHAHAHAAH!!! they are still soooooo bad!  AHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!  the "football" giants!
You are a Cowboys guy right? They fucking blow too.  It will be battle of the dogshit in the East this year. With that being said, whoever comes out of the east could make it to the NFC championship game.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2013, 10:04:43 AM »
You are a Cowboys guy right? They fucking blow too.  It will be battle of the dogshit in the East this year. With that being said, whoever comes out of the east could make it to the NFC championship game.

Yep they do and they also easily beat the NY "Football" Giants AHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!  The Giants are soooo bad AHAHAHAAHHA!!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2013, 10:12:29 AM »

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2013, 10:27:50 AM »
Lol!!! Aqib Talib.

Ha ha...whatever. that guy is a straight baller.  Here's an observation.... if that guy doesn't go down right before halftime against the Ravens last year. ..the Pats win.  They couldn't do shit against him.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2013, 10:29:56 AM »
Ha ha...whatever. that guy is a straight baller.  Here's an observation.... if that guy doesn't go down right before halftime against the Ravens last year. ..the Pats win.  They couldn't do shit against him.
Preaching to the choir my friend. They only have him signed to this year unfortunately  :-\  they should offer him an extension before he becomes a free agent.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2013, 10:36:55 AM »
Preaching to the choir my friend. They only have him signed to this year unfortunately  :-\  they should offer him an extension before he becomes a free agent.

Absolutely. .. he's the next Darrell Revis.  Pats are good this year. It's not getting much play in the media... it's all about their fucking receivers. ..but they are playing old school Pats football...defense..run the ball..play action.

I'm not a Pats Hater at all...I respect the shit out of them.  Fucking Jets with some rookie Hebrew QB.....they are clueless.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2013, 10:50:37 AM »
Absolutely. .. he's the next Darrell Revis.  Pats are good this year. It's not getting much play in the media... it's all about their fucking receivers. ..but they are playing old school Pats football...defense..run the ball..play action.

I'm not a Pats Hater at all...I respect the shit out of them.  Fucking Jets with some rookie Hebrew QB.....they are clueless.
Just shows you what shit franchises do. The bucs had Talib and Blount. Why the fuck would you get rid of them? Same thing with the Dolphins and Welker, and the Jets with Woodhead (Woodhead is balling in San Diego)

Belichick takes guys with chips on they're shoulders, and usually makes the most of them. All of these undrafted players on the Patriots, and they are 4-0. Hopefully they can freeze Bill's head (like Ted Williams) and save the genius for future genertations.

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2013, 11:07:19 AM »
Just shows you what shit franchises do. The bucs had Talib and Blount. Why the fuck would you get rid of them? Same thing with the Dolphins and Welker, and the Jets with Woodhead (Woodhead is balling in San Diego)

Belichick takes guys with chips on they're shoulders, and usually makes the most of them. All of these undrafted players on the Patriots, and they are 4-0. Hopefully they can freeze Bill's head (like Ted Williams) and save the genius for future genertations.

Don't forget killers too. :o

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2013, 11:09:14 AM »
Just shows you what shit franchises do. The bucs had Talib and Blount. Why the fuck would you get rid of them?

I dunno, maybe because he's a scumbag/thug?

July 2008: Talib reportedly fights with fellow Bucs draft pick Cory Boyd at the rookie symposium, an event designed to help rookies make a smooth transition into the NFL. It’s unclear who started the fight or what was at issue.

May 2009: Talib strikes teammate Torrie Cox near the eye while wielding his helmet in an altercation with offensive tackle Donald Penn. Cox was attempting to be a peacemaker between the two when he was inadvertently hit by Talib. Cox required multiple stitches.
Asked about controlling his temper, Talib said, "I've definitely got to work on it. It's a family though. When you're out here with your brothers. . . I mean, you fight. It comes with being a family. We're all brothers out here. Me and Donald, we're perfectly fine today. It's behind us.”

August 2009: Talib is arrested in St. Petersburg for simple battery and resisting arrest for assaulting a cab driver from the back seat of the taxi. Talib later agrees to a pre-trial program with prosecutors and reaches an undisclosed financial settlement with the driver. The NFL hands down a 1-game suspension in 2010 for violating the personal-conduct policy.

November 2010: After a costly penalty in a close loss to the Ravens, Talib engages in a fierce argument with a game official and has to be restrained outside the team’s locker room. The official also responded with expletives. Then-coach Raheem Morris defended Talib, saying he didn’t do anything wrong.

March 2011: Talib and his mother, Okolo, are charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon after an altercation with the live-in boyfriend of Talib’s sister. Talib is accused of firing shots during an argument on a residential street. The charges are later dropped, according to Talib’s attorney, because the prosecution’s witness was not credible.

October 2012: Talib is suspended for four games by the NFL for violating the league’s policy on performance-enhancing substances. Talib, in a statement, says he took a single Adderall pill without a prescription. The drug is considered a banned substance under the league’s PED policy.

He'll do fine with the Pats until he's arrested or fucks up something else.
Y

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2013, 11:11:54 AM »
Don't forget killers too. :o
You take that back!!!!!!!!!! >:( Everyone was shocked about Hernandez. He used to be my boy. Now I hate that guy. He should have been locked up after that murder he did as a Gator. Hernandez is a stone cold killer. He is what they make movies about. I hate to glorify it, but he was a legit gangster.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2013, 11:14:34 AM »
I dunno, maybe because he's a scumbag/thug?

He'll do fine with the Pats until he's arrested or fucks up something else.
No, he will do just fine with the Pats. The Patriots are an elite franchise. When they are not out killing people or taping walkthroughs, they are pillars of the community.

Just call them "winning" - Charlie Sheen

Edit: Winning changes everything. Talib is not with a dogshit franchise anymore. If he plays his cards right, he will get a nice, fat contract from the Patriots.

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2013, 08:33:34 PM »
Again

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2013, 09:17:14 PM »

I wouldn't say they blow if u look at the 2 losts were close. They just can't close out games it seems when it matters. Def don't suck , I would decent but until they can prove themselves...

hp31

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2013, 09:21:32 PM »

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #45 on: October 10, 2013, 09:39:25 PM »
  Will the Giants win a game?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #46 on: October 10, 2013, 09:44:58 PM »
Patriots are starting to look like the dynasty teams of the early 2000's  :o This is without Gronk and Amendola.  8)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #47 on: October 10, 2013, 10:06:07 PM »

jets playing well... hawks playing well.... its gonna be a good year for us diehards. ;D

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #48 on: October 11, 2013, 03:01:38 AM »
  Will the Giants win a game?

No!!!

Because.....

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #49 on: October 11, 2013, 03:43:02 AM »
Patriots are starting to look like the dynasty teams of the early 2000's  :o This is without Gronk and Amendola.  8)

We haven't played anyone and lost to the Bungals. It's a deceptive record. When we play the Saints that'll be a true measuring stick. I don't think it will end well.