Author Topic: Decade plus old Pectorial Repair  (Read 15601 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Decade plus old Pectorial Repair
« Reply #500 on: May 10, 2024, 07:27:37 AM »
Drop the goddamned price, don't get pushed around by the realtor

Maybe all the prospective purchasers go on line and look up the address and GB comes up and they realize what has gone on over there and walk away.   The fire hazard in the messy "gym" probably doesn't help either. 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #501 on: May 10, 2024, 07:28:07 AM »
He is talking about your house, not selling you moron. That’s why you are scrambling. Because you are over leveraged and Em is out the house

His wife lives with her daughter..FACT

Brian is home alone trying to get a buyer for his house

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #502 on: May 10, 2024, 07:30:04 AM »

You are just making shit up but Why??

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #503 on: May 10, 2024, 07:30:45 AM »

And smoking dope all day obviously.   The house probably stinks of marijuana and people walking through see the laundry on the floor, the fire hazards, the mess in the office, etc.     

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #504 on: May 10, 2024, 07:31:39 AM »
You are just making shit up but Why??

You live with the scared dog so I guess you are technically correct.   

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #505 on: May 10, 2024, 07:34:04 AM »
I will bet my life right now I look better than you.

LOL!

SF1900 is very handsome. Facially you look like the off spring of Gary Busey and Shrek.

As usual you’re going to welch on this bet.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #506 on: May 10, 2024, 07:35:56 AM »
You live with the scared dog so I guess you are technically correct.

Scared dog lol again you guys are really bad at judging things. The dog may look nice and sweet when he is with me. He is a hellhound when it comes to strangers. I have to deadbolt the exterior doors because I am worried he will get through them. If he gets through them there is no stand still remain calm while I reason with the dog and get him inside or in another room it's run for your life jump in the pool get up a tree type shit.

Now he does ok with women and children but strange men he does not like them but you can explain to him how scarred he is as he chews on you or you can run. Do not think you can kick the dog and keep him off you he will get you run

He was chewing on my shoe last time a friend came in when he was loose. I barely got my buddy out the back dog had my foot in his mouth and he loves me thank god I was in my skate shoes a regular tennis shoe and I would have had puncture wounds dog was chewing he damn near swallowed the shoe

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #507 on: May 10, 2024, 07:42:18 AM »
Scared dog lol again you guys are really bad at judging things. The dog may look nice and sweet when he is with me. He is a hellhound when it comes to strangers. I have to deadbolt the exterior doors because I am worried he will get through them. If he gets through them there is no stand still remain calm while I reason with the dog and get him inside or in another room it's run for your life jump in the pool get up a tree type shit.

Now he does ok with women and children but strange men he does not like them but you can explain to him how scarred he is as he chews on you or you can run. Do not think you can kick the dog and keep him off you he will get you run

He was chewing on my shoe last time a friend came in when he was loose. I barely got my buddy out the back dog had my foot in his mouth and he loves me
so you admit your wife lives with her daughter

Thanks for clearing that up by ignoring it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #508 on: May 10, 2024, 07:43:37 AM »

He was chewing on my shoe last time a friend came in when he was loose. I barely got my buddy out the back dog had my foot in his mouth and he loves me thank god I was in my skate shoes a regular tennis shoe and I would have had puncture wounds dog was chewing he damn near swallowed the shoe

The video you posted about your YT channel that never happened complaining about Josh and Goodrum, the poor thing looked petrified.   

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #509 on: May 10, 2024, 07:44:44 AM »
so you admit your wife lives with her daughter

Thanks for clearing that up by ignoring it.

Correct she lives with her daughter here in this house with me you fucking nutbag

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #510 on: May 10, 2024, 07:48:07 AM »
The video you posted about your YT channel that never happened complaining about Josh and Goodrum, the poor thing looked petrified.

Looks can be deceiving. I keep the dog away from stranger men as he does get protective. You can argue with me about it all you want and we can talk about he is only 40lbs and looks like lassie. I get all that. What I am saying is if you see the dog off leash or in an open environment with yourself Run the dog is absolutely coming in fast. You can't just deflect an initial encounter with your foot and think it is over you will need to run.

Obviously if I am there I will try to get between the dog and any strangers but I can not hold him off forever. He is not going to just calm down and walk away with me I can not get him on leash at that point. I am not putting my hands anywhere near him either once he is agitated and in the presence of a stranger.  I can keep him back a couple seconds while he chews on my foot you will need to run

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #511 on: May 10, 2024, 07:55:21 AM »
THE open and honest bhank is back....

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #512 on: May 10, 2024, 08:00:49 AM »

I just can't tell you how many times I have warned people and they seem to think just taking a step back or being halfway behind something is enough or just being brave will somehow protect them like no you need a closed deadbolted door between you. You are not the Dog whisperer. My dog doesn't care that animals like you or that you are a 250lb badass policeman you are just a stranger to him.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #513 on: May 10, 2024, 08:06:24 AM »
I’d rather be considered crazy and nuts than “normal “ any day considering the average person out there. 
I`ve got an old gym shirt with a muscular freak on it and it says...."POSITIVE MENTAL SICKNESS" !   ;)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #514 on: May 10, 2024, 08:11:43 AM »
Now admitted? When did I ever say I was getting a pec tear repair and moving tomorrow? I have already said it could be months. I said after I sell my house and move many, many, times. That is why I cannot commit to a show or a vacation plan or a surgery or anything. I don't know my timeframe and schedule.

There is a show I have been looking at. However, it is in September and I kind of want surgery before then. But if the dates get close, I may delay for this show. A National championship is worth waiting for Josh is not.

They may be changing the name of the show though not sure as the final details are still coming out. I wanted to do it the last 2 years but stuff came up.

I do think it is a good show for me and a chance at a National Championship. It would be nice to win in 2024 then head to Time Square to settle up with Wes.

That`s not the Nationals you fucking retarded cocksicker, it`s just a national level contest.......I`v done tons of them.......AND I DID THE REAL NATIONALS ALSO.  ;)

Enter please,I wanna see you get smoked !!

If anyone there dieted and did cardio.......you`re fucking doomed!  LOL  ;D

Fucking novice.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #515 on: May 10, 2024, 08:13:18 AM »
Looks can be deceiving. I keep the dog away from stranger men as he does get protective. You can argue with me about it all you want and we can talk about he is only 40lbs and looks like lassie. I get all that. What I am saying is if you see the dog off leash or in an open environment with yourself Run the dog is absolutely coming in fast. You can't just deflect an initial encounter with your foot and think it is over you will need to run.

Obviously if I am there I will try to get between the dog and any strangers but I can not hold him off forever. He is not going to just calm down and walk away with me I can not get him on leash at that point. I am not putting my hands anywhere near him either once he is agitated and in the presence of a stranger.  I can keep him back a couple seconds while he chews on my foot you will need to run
I`d shove that dog up your ass and you`d love it.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #516 on: May 10, 2024, 08:15:27 AM »

Not about that house sitting on the market forever

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #517 on: May 10, 2024, 08:17:29 AM »
That pole smoker has never been honest.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #518 on: May 10, 2024, 08:19:02 AM »

The garbage strewn all over, the pot smell, the attack dog, the fire hazards, people probably assume its going to be more trouble than its worth.   

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #519 on: May 10, 2024, 08:30:23 AM »

So now a month is forever?

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #520 on: May 10, 2024, 08:31:04 AM »

and yet you look like a total khunt so in some cases look sare a good parameter. so are friends. or lack of.
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #521 on: May 10, 2024, 08:35:02 AM »
That`s not the Nationals you fucking retarded cocksicker, it`s just a national level contest.......I`v done tons of them.......AND I DID THE REAL NATIONALS ALSO.  ;)

Enter please,I wanna see you get smoked !!

If anyone there dieted and did cardio.......you`re fucking doomed!  LOL  ;D

Fucking novice.

That is a Nationals I specifically said any Nationals you said you would kiss my ass in Times Square if I won

Is the winner of that not the Armed Forces National Champ?

However yeah, some things between now and then but that show is what I am looking at if I can't get a pec surgery significantly prior, I may postpone a month for that.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #522 on: May 10, 2024, 08:37:18 AM »
when you wrassling bet-welcher?
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #523 on: May 10, 2024, 08:54:14 AM »
when you wrassling bet-welcher?

I have never welched on a bet.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #524 on: May 10, 2024, 08:55:48 AM »
you said you would take any bet that you will be in vegae and fight josh.

josh has organised it and oyu have now said no.

i bet 20k

ergo you owe me 20k bet-welcher

B