Author Topic: Well it looks like one of the Sales Guys from the Alltel Commericals finally won  (Read 1088 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Alltel has been sold to Verizon for 28.1 Billion Dollars.

Good thing I didn't move with the company to Charlotte..... ;D

A

Stark

• Getbig V

sucked any cock lately?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
shut the fuck up vince we are not your friend we do not care about this stupid bullshit...   in fact if you got fired and ending up on the streets i bet MD would come take pictures of you on the corner pan handling and we would all make fun of you and have a great time laughing at your misfortune

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
shut the fuck up vince we are not your friend we do not care about this stupid bullshit...   in fact if you got fired and ending up on the streets i bet MD would come take pictures of you on the corner pan handling and we would all make fun of you and have a great time laughing at your misfortune
Are you saying you wouldn't at least put a few quarters in his Tin can for all the entertainment he's provided you with his comical antics over the years? That's pretty cold, bro.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Are you saying you wouldn't at least put a few quarters in his Tin can for all the entertainment he's provided you with his comical antics over the years? That's pretty cold, bro.
what im saying is that if i saw vince out on the street holding a cup for passer by's to put change in i would first knock vince out so there would be no homo sexual thoughts going on then i would pull out my dick and piss in his cup after first stealing whatever small amount of change he has been given

J-boy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Team Alex23 4 life!!!!!!!!
what im saying is that if i saw vince out on the street holding a cup for passer by's to put change in i would first knock vince out so there would be no homo sexual thoughts going on then i would pull out my dick and piss in his cup after first stealing whatever small amount of change he has been given
you couldn't knock an old lady off the sidewalk,,,,,, with those skinny arms of yours ::)

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
if i saw vince on the street with a cup out, i would drop trow and squeeze out a steamy fudge loaf right in his cup. 

rk272727

• Getbig IV

why dont you move off this board and suck some homo cock whop fucking cares we all wish you cared about working out so we dont have to swee your fat ass pics your fucking horrible
b

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
if i saw vince on the street with a cup out, i would drop trow and squeeze out a steamy fudge loaf right in his cup. 

I'm confused.

You would do this because you don't like Vince or because you do?

rk272727

• Getbig IV
vince is like a disease it always shows up when you think its dead
b

marcus

• Getbig IV

Actually I can see them offering him a job.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV

Impossible, vince is one of the best in the industry.