Author Topic: supplemental posts removed from New Mod Vote Thread. Argue it out here.  (Read 1281 times)

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
I suppose it's a compliment to the moderating here that I have never noticed it in action. My early extreme posts - which could have been reasonably construed as unnecessarily provocative and consequently deleted - were allowed to stand. As were the occasionally virulent personal attacks they have provoked now and then. And I wouldn't have expected anything less. This is Getbig after all - the rowdiest Wild West saloon in town. That's what I at least love about it.

So I'm baffled as to where all this backstage drama is coming from. Given his systemic difficultness, I darkly suspect BRUCE of being the engine of discord. But without more information, I'll simply say that I perceive not the slightest need for a moderating change - and am frankly skeptical of the motives of those who claim differently.

No: The status quo is fine

I'm not, I've made it clear what I stand for here - getting Beserker removed from Moderating and 2 additional Mods was never on my agenda.

I have agreed with Jimmy that freedom of expression needs to prosper here.

Otherwise, your post was spot on.
Thread Killer

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
supplemental posts removed from New Mod Vote Thread. Argue it out here.
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2007, 07:15:03 PM »
Post here on anything not a vote...  These are temporary stickies, don't worry.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: VOTE TO KEEP THE STATUS QUO OR GET TWO NEW MODS
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2007, 10:01:38 PM »
I don't know if I get a vote, but I rather like it the way it is.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2007, 10:14:59 PM »
I don't know if I get a vote, but I rather like it the way it is.
You've posted as much as Danielson so you get to vote.  Please feel free to cast a vote in the thread.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2007, 10:33:24 PM »
I say YES
Good if you mean a new mod(s)...and I don't care if you delete this mods.
Squishy face retard

OKMike

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2007, 06:13:27 AM »
I vote for two new mods.

[vote not counted due to you being new to the forum. Rules of the vote only counted board regulars]--Berserker

sandycoosworth

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2007, 01:11:06 PM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=127779.0

a thread where peoples opinions are not deleted ....

check out all the shit berserker has pulled

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2007, 01:26:15 PM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=127779.0

a thread where peoples opinions are not deleted ....

check out all the shit berserker has pulled

zzzzz.......

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
Re: supplemental posts removed from New Mod Vote Thread. Argue it out here.
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2007, 01:47:00 PM »
I'm not, I've made it clear what I stand for here - getting Beserker removed from Moderating and 2 additional Mods was never on my agenda.

I have agreed with Jimmy that freedom of expression needs to prosper here.

Otherwise, your post was spot on.

Yet here you are posting in jimmy's "ron you need to remove berserker as mod" thread on the comments board, by the way yours was the second post right after jimmy's.  If you don't want him removed why are you posting negative comments about him without saying "but I don't want him removed" in that thread? ::)

Ron, Berseker has denied deleting posts of mine previously, but I don't think anyone can argue that's his style now.

I'm fine with us having a far Left Mod so long as there is an opposing Mod to balance things.  This lack of balance has caused Berserker to lose the plot, as he now thinks he's Chavez.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2007, 02:47:07 PM »
Yet here you are posting in jimmy's "ron you need to remove berserker as mod" thread on the comments board, by the way yours was the second post right after jimmy's.  If you don't want him removed why are you posting negative comments about him without saying "but I don't want him removed" in that thread? ::)

Thanks for posting two quotes of mine that reveal exactly the same opinion.  You obviously despise consistency.
Thread Killer

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2007, 02:56:03 PM »
Thanks for posting two quotes of mine that reveal exactly the same opinion.  You obviously despise consistency.

Is it consistent to make one post saying it was never your intention to have Berserker's mod status taken away and then to post in a "remove  berserker as mod" thread that he's deleting posts and has lost the plot? Hmmm, to me that doesn't seem consistent, especially considering yours was the second post in the thread and that the thread was directed to Ron.  ::)

Why would you be honest now though, it would start a dangerous trend.