Author Topic: Tony Stewart (NASCAR) in Deep Shit!  (Read 39084 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Tony Stewart (NASCAR) in Deep Shit!
« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2014, 06:34:28 AM »
This will be an amazing court case if it gets that far.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2014, 06:36:42 AM »
When police spokesman first said no charges pending "at this time"... I read into his voice a bit.  

They're now looking at any preexisting beef between the 2 racers.  It'd be easier to count the guys that didn't have a beef with Stewart.   They're asking for amateur fan video now.  

ESPN analyst just asked "did Stewart go out of his way to hit him"?   First time it's been asked.  

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2014, 06:38:38 AM »
THIS.

Stewart is a bit of a psycho, which has served him well in racing.  No family, just racing and intensity and will fistfight at the drop of a hat.  Makes him an awesome driver.  After killing a man, he's racing today without missing a beat.  He's probably eating eggs and bacon right now, watching some Netflix, giving no fcks about the drama surrounding the incident.

He did hit the throttle.  He did turn his vehicle toward the man on the track.  The other drivers, on the same arc, managed not to do this.  I'd say he was just trying to bump the kid because, well, the kid was talking shit and Stewart may have thought the kid needed a lesson. 

None of the ESPN analysts will say it - but none are saying "we know this is something Stewart would never do intentionally".  They're just waiting.  One of the monday AM pundits will get brave and say what everyone is thinking, and probably get a week ban for it. 

The race today is suspended

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #53 on: August 10, 2014, 06:40:19 AM »
Can't wait for the first bodybuilder to kill a fellow competitor on stage in thongs.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #54 on: August 10, 2014, 07:29:11 AM »
Looks like police are calling it a "on track incident" and no criminal charges will be brought againt stewart

In the video looks more like the dude was trying to avoid other cars and ran right into stewarts car to get closer to yell at him, thats just what I see

The second he got out if that stupid looking r/c racing car and got into the track he stopped respecting how dangerous racing is

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2014, 07:32:55 AM »
Looks like police are calling it a "on track incident" and no criminal charges will be brought againt stewart

In the video looks more like the dude was trying to avoid other cars and ran right into stewarts car to get closer to yell at him, thats just what I see

The second he got out if that stupid looking r/c racing car and got into the track he stopped respecting how dangerous racing is
End of thread.

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2014, 07:35:24 AM »

Exactly. Get the Fuk outta here with this Stewart intentionally killed the kid bullshit

This moron kid ran over half way over the race track, literally cutting off most of the driving lanes between the crash and himself and it was dark and he's in black

Of course he's dead. The case should already be closed

Good riddance; Darwin

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2014, 07:38:05 AM »
Exactly. Get the Fuk outta here with this Stewart intentionally killed the kid bullshit

This moron kid ran over half way over the race track, literally cutting off most of the driving lanes between the crash and himself and it was dark and he's in black

Of course he's dead. The case should already be closed
Yep.
Total dumbass.....

No doubt tony has anger issues but apparently this kid does as well, and he clearly forgot where the fuck he was.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #58 on: August 10, 2014, 08:29:10 AM »
The race today is suspended

?

The NASCAR race is going on today as scheduled, but Stewart is sitting it out.

In the video it definitely looked to me that Stewart gasses it up to scare/spray Ward. The car steps out too far and he hits him. Any onboard video (GoPro camera) or telemetry will show this.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #59 on: August 10, 2014, 08:38:53 AM »
?

The NASCAR race is going on today as scheduled, but Stewart is sitting it out.

In the video it definitely looked to me that Stewart gasses it up to scare/spray Ward. The car steps out too far and he hits him. Any onboard video (GoPro camera) or telemetry will show this.
Probably trying to tell him to 'get the fuck outta the way'

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2014, 08:39:17 AM »
the kid had no reason to get mad if hes getting paid to race around cars for a living, RICH kids are the ones that get into racing, i know of one rich kid that races professionaly its such a punk redneck sports, 'good ol boys' who go fishin and huntin 4 wheelin and dont give a fuck, they really live well lots of money

A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2014, 08:40:31 AM »
rich people shouldnt blow there money and time on racing rich people like me should be working with the negroes and subtly teaching them special tactics and learning electricity!
A

Rhomboids

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2014, 08:41:22 AM »
You can't really call those monstrosities race cars.  They're hideous as fuck.  This wasn't a Nascar car or race track, btw.  Not that it matters.  

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #63 on: August 10, 2014, 08:44:42 AM »
You can't really call those monstrosities race cars.  They're hideous as fuck.  This wasn't a Nascar car or race track, btw.  Not that it matters.  
Theyre giant 800hp roller skates for dirt.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #64 on: August 10, 2014, 08:47:20 AM »
Looks like subconscious induced suicide.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: August 10, 2014, 08:48:05 AM »
i worked with a really obese gay guy(560lbs) at a store where they sold remote control racing cars,this guy loved tony stewart so much that he would cry if people said anything bad about him,this guy came in one day n said tony stewart sucked n the fat gay jumped over the counter n kicked the customer in the ribs n all broke loose. i honestly cant believe how much my fat gay co worker was into stewart,it was obsession at its best n it was scary, i left after that n got a job in a car wash
R

Simple Simon

« Reply #66 on: August 10, 2014, 08:51:48 AM »
i worked with a really obese gay guy(560lbs) at a store where they sold remote control racing cars,this guy loved tony stewart so much that he would cry if people said anything bad about him,this guy came in one day n said tony stewart sucked n the fat gay jumped over the counter n kicked the customer in the ribs n all broke loose. i honestly cant believe how much my fat gay co worker was into stewart,it was obsession at its best n it was scary, i left after that n got a job in a car wash
I cant believe a 560lb guy jumped over a counter.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #67 on: August 10, 2014, 08:56:39 AM »
I cant believe a 560lb guy jumped over a counter.
Mind = blown

I had a super obese manager as a teen at a fast food place, like 6'5" and 550lbs... we had an obese customer (so fat his stomach sat against the steering wheel of his car) order a custom sandwich with like 2500kcl of melted chedder added.... and when the customer got it and saw it didnt have ENOUGH cheddar, he screamed and called my manager a fat piece of shit and threw his sandwich though the window and onto my manager and drove off.

It was pretty entertaining watching someone who was easily 60% BF call a guy who was easilu 50% BF a fat POS because he didnt get enough melted cheddar om his sandwich.

Moral of the story - don't fuck with obese peoples calories.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #68 on: August 10, 2014, 09:03:15 AM »
Any onboard video (GoPro camera) or telemetry will show this.

The conspiracy theorist in me says that Stewart's GoPro camera will be "damaged" or "lost" in the confusion lol.

After watching and reading more... yeah it looked like Stewart (who knew very well how to control that car) throttled and kicked that tire out, probably hoping to smack the kid with the car.  The kid wanted to punch Stewart's car, and punk him that way.  They both kinda missed the math and kid was sucked under tire.

If nothing else, hopefully this calms down Stewart.  Long list of fights, outbursts, etc.  Eventually, something big happens when a person gets away with violent behavior for decades.

If more video emerges... maybe from the other side showing Stewart veer/accelerate intentionally, there may be something from it. 

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2014, 09:06:37 AM »
yea he moved well for a fat slob, he climbed up a latter n changed a lightbulb one morning n u could hear the wooden steps starting to crackle getting ready to break, he told me he used to b thin but his doctor put him on a thyroid medication when he was younger n it destroyed his thyroid n he gained all that weight. i felt bad for him, then hed ordered lunch one day n i thought it was for all of us cause it was so much food,it turned out it wass all for him.he ate a whole pizza large,2 calzones,n an apple pie flushed down by some chocolate milk,man that dude farted one day n he stunk up the whole fuckin warehouse from end to end,he was smiling like he was proud of it,fuckin asshole he was
R

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: August 10, 2014, 09:08:52 AM »
Suicide. The asshole kid broke rule #1. If you are not on fire stay with your car until the caution flag and arrival of wrecker and or meat wagon. I spent 2 seasons half ass crewing for a friend with one of these idiotic machines...he drove the non wing version. After his races he often had panic attacks due to the surging adrenaline. I drove rank amateur track races in my 700HP Cobra and knew to stay with my car in these scenarios. That is unless on fire.  

He also broke the hearts of many people including Tony's.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2014, 09:26:52 AM »
Nascar should have a Ghost car/Clown car that doesn't race but comes out every time someone gets out of there car and confronts others drivers DURING a race. The Clown car should just run over the person and the race should just keep on trucking. These assholes who get out of their car are fukcing retarded. This young kid just lost his life for the sole reason of trying to confront a guy who legitimately put him into a wall. Drivers should't have to worry about people on the track walking into their car. Let the Clown car take them out.

Maybe send this thing out on the track

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #72 on: August 10, 2014, 09:28:42 AM »
if you ask me Stewart accelerated to avoid him, this is a dirt track with rear wheel drive cars remember and the back end hit him. but what an idiot, standing in the middle of the track like that...

That's exactly what he did. He probably didn't see the guy until he was right up on him and then he hit the gas to try to get away from him. However hitting the gas most likely made his tire fishtail into the Darwin Award winner...

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #73 on: August 10, 2014, 09:34:26 AM »

This moron tried to punch a speeding race car???

LmFAO , #epicFail generation nothing , he got his wish tho ended up on the espn highlights for the evening

The conspiracy theorist in me says that Stewart's GoPro camera will be "damaged" or "lost" in the confusion lol.

After watching and reading more... yeah it looked like Stewart (who knew very well how to control that car) throttled and kicked that tire out, probably hoping to smack the kid with the car.  The kid wanted to punch Stewart's car, and punk him that way.  They both kinda missed the math and kid was sucked under tire.

If nothing else, hopefully this calms down Stewart.  Long list of fights, outbursts, etc.  Eventually, something big happens when a person gets away with violent behavior for decades.

If more video emerges... maybe from the other side showing Stewart veer/accelerate intentionally, there may be something from it.  

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #74 on: August 10, 2014, 10:08:40 AM »
George Carlin- "The Only Reason to Watch Auto Racing."

X