Author Topic: wow what a difference olive oil makes, when you pay attention to it through  (Read 5033 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
athletic performace studies upon yourself, im just sayin, makin a thread about olive oil, yes i am pathetic i will save you the trouble, but this pathetic white boy was hooping it up and doing some reletavely challenging dunks that i havent been able to pull off previously, and my leap has certainly improved

i started adding olive oil back in because my legs were so damn tired like everyday, i knew i was lacking something, but i didnt want to go the deathly meat route and end up spending 40 min on the sh1tter trying to shit out a chicken breast that is tearing up my digestive track!

so with no discomfort ive been adding in olive oil, im just so happy at my improvment so i felt like posting, i hope this post is beneficial to many and that many may give my suggestion a try if they havent already, and possibly those who have tried different types of fats want to share experiences

daddywaddy/johnnyfalcon is dead so no more meth jokes or steroid jokes they are dead P.I,P
A

mitchyboy

• Getbig III
JESUS CHRIST :'(

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
im back for more verbal abuse!
A

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
extra virgin olive oil johnny, make sure its extra virgin olive oil

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...

"this isn't the first timed i've tasted penis, Joe Rogan.  Especially in my line of work"

-Tyrone Biggums
just not good enough

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
extra virgin olive oil johnny, make sure its extra virgin olive oil

BONO WEEGAR FALCON KNOWS THIS ALREADY CANDYASSSIZZLER!
A

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
im back for more verbal abuse!
nah man, its a message board, were just fucking around.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
BONO WEEGAR FALCON KNOWS THIS ALREADY CANDYASSSIZZLER!
johnny your going off the deep end on your nutritional and training theories and im one of the only guys besides epic that is still on your side...   drop the attitude bro

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
johnny your going off the deep end on your nutritional and training theories and im one of the only guys besides epic that is still on your side...   drop the attitude bro
??? bono weegar is clueless where is my life line brother?
A

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
??? bono weegar is clueless where is my life line brother?

Is Bono Weegar your knew handle? Change is good!
Spirit of Truth

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Is Bono Weegar your knew handle? Change is good!

yeah man johnny falcon, and daddywaddy are dead! the hatred of the board has killed those two spirits, but dont fret , it was just a dream anyway and there consciousness has spread enough to make a positive impact in there reigns.
A

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
yeah man johnny falcon, and daddywaddy are dead! the hatred of the board has killed those two spirits, but dont fret , it was just a dream anyway and there consciousness has spread enough to make a positive impact in there reigns.

So no more Falconites?
Spirit of Truth

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
LOL'ing out loud for Bono WEEGAR Johnny I mean Bono WEEgar!  The Council BTW voted this afternoon to postpone it's inquisition into your alleged Falconship heresy but is always receptive to "knew" information to incorporate into it's body of evidence.    

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
So no more Falconites?

Bono Weegar Falcon has both Johnny and Daddy falcons souls , he is simply the ultimate man with the ultimate voice and kindness of a woman weegar
A

candidizzle

• Getbig V
johnny my bad i might have been harsh i think you were just joking.. dont mind me being curt dude i am on low cals low carbs doing lots of cardio and feeeling very lethargic.. so ive got a short temper...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
johnny my bad i might have been harsh i think you were just joking.. dont mind me being curt dude i am on low cals low carbs doing lots of cardio and feeeling very lethargic.. so ive got a short temper...

SHUT THE FUCK UP CANDIDIZZLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
LOL'ing out loud for Bono WEEGAR Johnny I mean Bono WEEgar!  The Council BTW voted this afternoon to postpone it's inquisition into your alleged Falconship heresy but is always receptive to "knew" information to incorporate into it's body of evidence.   

ahhh yes this 'knew' informations was already now'ed into effect, our present condition of the falcon order was already established eons of time ago , when the young falconites drew up the falcon sun calendar in the sides of moutains fortelling the future
A

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING

Johnny has bated some of his fellow Falcons into aiding and abetting a possible inquisition into his falconship heresy by the council of neegars but he has woken up from yet another dream to find he's right back here again dreaming the same dream.  With each new dream we awake ASScended.  

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
ahhh yes this 'knew' informations was already now'ed into effect, our present condition of the falcon order was already established eons of time ago , when the young falconites drew up the falcon sun calendar in the sides of moutains fortelling the future

Witness as we provide infinitely many more interpretations of our fellow Falcon's FORtelling and thank you Johnny FORtelling me the dream that we all dream, the dream of falcons. 

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Epic MOnster the council wants to know if you have begun your bird leg training yet or should we look to an inquisition by the council into your Mr Getbig title contention? 

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
Falconessence is not a dream but a reality. The council has spoken on this many times. Let us Falcons and Weegars ascend!
Spirit of Truth

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

remember die't is wrong
all you simply have to do is eat alot and do alot . your activity should be 4500 calories worth, this is roughly what it takes me if i want to run 5 miles a day plus working out plus standing and painting 6 hours a day 7 days a week, when i stand that long i dont eat hardly anything just alot of water, feels like my legs alone feel so weighted down from standing and all the caloric demand of a hectic life style.

ask yourself is is better to move or not move it all. the answer should be simple and the higher anwser would be on the extreme end , and I should decide to move ALOT till the day i die, because OXYGEN is what keeps you alive , not being on a lethargic diet in wich you dont have the energy to MOVE and not get OXYGEN FOR GROWTH AND LIFE SUSTANANCE

all diets lead to a dead end. might as well eat alot and do alot , but in a sound way in wich you arent overeating in the last hours of the day or if you do overeat in the last hours of the day , make up for it with a quick morning workout
A

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
Epic MOnster the council wants to know if you have begun your bird leg training yet or should we look to an inquisition by the council into your Mr Getbig title contention? 

Yes I have begun but I have much work ahead of me.

Spirit of Truth

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
remember die't is wrong
all you simply have to do is eat alot and do alot . your activity should be 4500 calories worth, this is roughly what it takes me if i want to run 5 miles a day plus working out plus standing and painting 6 hours a day 7 days a week, when i stand that long i dont eat hardly anything just alot of water, feels like my legs alone feel so weighted down from standing and all the caloric demand of a hectic life style.

ask yourself is is better to move or not move it all. the answer should be simple and the higher anwser would be on the extreme end , and I should decide to move ALOT till the day i die, because OXYGEN is what keeps you alive , not being on a lethargic diet in wich you dont have the energy to MOVE and not get OXYGEN FOR GROWTH AND LIFE SUSTANANCE

all diets lead to a dead end. might as well eat alot and do alot , but in a sound way in wich you arent overeating in the last hours of the day or if you do overeat in the last hours of the day , make up for it with a quick morning workout

As this thread ASScends one falcon neegar teacher becomes the falcon weegar student and all is well.