Author Topic: 07-02-07: Ron Brady Sr. needs some answers  (Read 2640 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
07-02-07: Ron Brady Sr. needs some answers
« on: July 02, 2007, 11:25:23 PM »
Received this from Ron Brady, Sr - yes, I spoke to him so I know it is him. And i said I would put it up.

NOTICE!   NOTICE!   NOTICE!

ATTENTION

CLARK COUNTY
DETENTION CENTER

CORRECTION OFFICERS

PRESENT OR PAST

INFORMATION REQUESTED

I am seeking truthful, straight forward information relating to the operation of the Clark County Detention Center. This information is needed in an ongoing criminal investigation case alleging “Murder-for-Hire.” Answers to these exact questions have been asked for in discovery during the past 8 months. Straight answers have continually been avoided and “danced around”.   

1. Is there in fact a written Operation Manual, Protocol  Manual, Rules Manual, Prisoner Manual, Housing  Manual,
     Housing Location Manual, Housing Records Manual,  Classification Manual, DSD Intelligence Manual, Housing
     Location History manual, Incident Report Manual,   Prisoner Visitor Manual, Official or Law Enforcement
     Visitor Manual or written protocol or Manual for visits to   prisoners at The Clark County Detention Center? 

2. Is there written protocol for equal treatment of inmates?

3. Is there written protocol for solitary confinement?

4. Is there written protocol for “disciplinary,” solitary  confinement?

5. What person decides which cell and or module a prisoner will be placed?

6. Who is in charge of the computer records at the Detention Center? Who all has access to the computer system?

7. Can the movement or placement of a prisoner within the Detention Center be requested by an official outside of the Detention Center?

8. Who keeps record of police officers and other law enforcement personal who visit prisoners? Where are     these records maintained?

9. Is there a “point system” for the placement of prisoners?

10. Is there an “Incentive Module”?

11. Did an “Incentive Module” ever exist?

12. Did an “Incentive Module” exist between May 11, 2005? and May 8, 2006? If so where?

13. What was the “Classification” for inmates located within  2M in the South Tower between May 2005 & March 2006?

14. Who authorized the transfer of inmate Ron Nelson Brady,  Jr. from 7B in the North Tower to 2M in the South Tower  on May 3, 2006?       

15. Did you see a prisoner approach Ron Nelson Brady, Jr.  while they were housed together in module 2M between May 3rd and May 8, 2006? Who?

16. Are inmates permitted to use “un-secured” un-recorded  telephones within Detention Center?

17. Are there any un-secured, un-recorded telephones within the Detention Center?     

18. Is it possible to change or alter the computer records at The Clark County Detention Center?

19. Is an inmate able to order his own transfer or would such requests have a “paper trail.”? In other words, is it
       possible for a prisoner to transfer HIMSELF from one cell/module to another within the Detention Center?

20. Are “snitches” segregated from other “general population” prisoners?”

21. Who controls the movement of inmates between modules and cells?

22. What department of the Detention Center are these records maintained? Where and who to do I send my subpoena?

Please call me and tell me the name or names of officers or officials within the Clark County Detention Center who you believe would NOT compromise their integrity or be bullied by politics and tell the truth if they were called in front of a Judge or subpoenaed into court. There is not any way they would be able to know who mentioned their name as I would not know your name to tell them or anyone who asked. I just want the names of persons who will be truthful under any circumstance and as I have said, will NOT COMPROMISE THEIR INTEGRITY AND WILL NOT BE BULLIED.