Author Topic: Celente: "Ron Paul is the only one with any credibility on financial matters"  (Read 404 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
FOX mocked him in 2008, remember?  He was the only repub saying it then, too.  And all the dems were saying it.

Now that obama is in power, ALL the repubs are saying it, and none of the dems are.

politics as usual.  Except for RPaul.  Good on ya mate.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Damn straight.

And not only financial matters but probably every single issue that both the Republican and the Democratic party have got wrong (and have screwed America over and over).

Paul is one of the few, or rather the only one, who votes on principle, doesn't care about "party lines" and "party discipline" and has the balls to be the only one to vote No on many issues.

If only he wasn't as old. I think he would still be capable to run as President, he hasn't ruled it out but also hasn't decided to run.

America needs more people like Ron Paul.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Damn straight.

And not only financial matters but probably every single issue that both the Republican and the Democratic party have got wrong (and have screwed America over and over).

Paul is one of the few, or rather the only one, who votes on principle, doesn't care about "party lines" and "party discipline" and has the balls to be the only one to vote No on many issues.

If only he wasn't as old. I think he would still be capable to run as President, he hasn't ruled it out but also hasn't decided to run.

America needs more people like Ron Paul.

Celente actually trains self defense under the same guy I do, john perkins, Col. Ridenhour,  .  I trained with the guy last night that was with him during the earthquake in Chile and he said Gerald is really trying to take things to a new level to prepare people for what is coming.  They ran a seminar over the weekend upstate.   

All kidding aside, the training I get under these guys is really great.  No bs, just raw, unvarnished truth.     

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Good video. 

The politicians are "TOO BIG TO JAIL"