Author Topic: Memorable Dating Experiences...  (Read 15854 times)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
Re: Memorable Dating Experiences...
« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2006, 11:10:54 AM »
But these are not dating stories, these are in bed stories...

the dating stories are about the young lovely funny well-dressed man you took to the hottest party of the year who looked gorgeous but puked all over the hallway and you had to clean it all up (after cooking a great meal

xxxL

ps:  I then spent four years with him, he was funny and he learned after that.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2006, 11:24:57 AM »
But these are not dating stories, these are in bed stories...

the dating stories are about the young lovely funny well-dressed man you took to the hottest party of the year who looked gorgeous but puked all over the hallway and you had to clean it all up (after cooking a great meal

xxxL

ps:  I then spent four years with him, he was funny and he learned after that.
There bed stories but thats because after the date we ended up in bed. What can I tell ya Linda, we are all fast movers on this board:)

PB

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2006, 11:30:17 AM »
No, darling, I didn't take him home after he barfed all over.  That was a memorable dating experience.  I cleaned up and apologised to the host(s) of the party.  I sent the guy home to his mother that night...

We're only fast movers nowadays.  We have to be.

with love,
Linda
xxx

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2006, 12:46:05 PM »
You find this unusual  ???

If you're referring to the "no looking at me when I'm brushing my teeth" rule, yes, I find it unusual.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2006, 01:02:39 PM »
was she able to take a crap when you were looking?  only kidding. 

perhaps you needed to get in the bathroom and she was just trying to use the sink?  or maybe she just didn't want you to see her spit.

xL

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 16, 2006, 01:15:53 PM »
If you're referring to the "no looking at me when I'm brushing my teeth" rule, yes, I find it unusual.

And I find it just good manners.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 16, 2006, 01:19:40 PM »

And I find it just good manners.

must be the generation gap.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 16, 2006, 02:44:12 PM »
must be the generation gap.

laughing out loud rolling on the carpet.

Yes that must be what your bathroom problem is.  It's just good manners to let the woman have the sink to herself for as long as it takes for her to brush her teeth.

I'm sure the generation gap is whether you open doors for them?  Or let her have the bathroom to herself for 5 minutes?

thanks for making me laugh
with love
Linda

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 16, 2006, 03:11:27 PM »
I mean, I no longer have a problem when my current partner comes into the bathroom when I'm cleaning my teeth or face...

What I still dislike though, is when they have to barge in when you're sitting on the toilet.  That's rude...

Anyways my most memorable dating experience was a world famous rock star.
I didn't bonk him, I said thanks but no thanks.
and did more if not all, of his drugs
xL

anyways sorry, that's not a dating thing,
that's a nearly being a groupie thing. 

That's like not quite a slut, instead a great I didn't go there story?

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #59 on: October 16, 2006, 05:08:51 PM »

It has been said, mostly by the French I think, that a woman should always keep an aura of mystery about her.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #60 on: October 17, 2006, 12:28:47 PM »
It has been said, mostly by the French I think, that a woman should always keep an aura of mystery about her.
I think in general if a person keeps an aura of mystery about them it adds more spice to the chase of date. Keeps things interesting and it keeps a person coming back.

PB

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #61 on: October 17, 2006, 04:49:51 PM »

i agree.  A woman needs to be provacative at times.  Keeping an aura of mystery always makes men think about what they can get or what they are missing

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 17, 2006, 06:03:57 PM »
No Miggy, not provocative, the opposite. Damn!!!

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #63 on: October 17, 2006, 06:19:26 PM »
no i was throwing my two cents in too.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 18, 2006, 03:13:20 AM »
One memorable dating experience I had was when I was working in a club and met this girl who I thought was pretty attractive - that is, in the dim lights of the nightclub.

When it came for me to have a date with her in broad daylight the next time I saw her I was sorely disappointed - she certainly wasn't as pretty as she had been in the darkened nightclub and she had really bad teeth - kind of a browny-yellow colour and her breath stank real bad.

We went to a restaurant, had a quick meal together, and then I made my excuses and left. I think she got the point because she didn't contact me again.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 18, 2006, 08:50:52 AM »

after brazenly half-gagging yourself on a part of a person's anatomy that rarely sees the light of day, you might let that person finish a conversation w/o unceremoniously kicking him out of the bathroom while you spit?

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 18, 2006, 09:06:05 AM »
after brazenly half-gagging yourself on a part of a person's anatomy that rarely sees the light of day, you might let that person finish a conversation w/o unceremoniously kicking him out of the bathroom while you spit?

Clearly, you don't get it. Familiarity breeds contempt... as in, familiarity in day to day routine things, breeds contempt in the bedroom. In fact, separate bathrooms at different ends of the house is the way to go IMO.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #67 on: October 18, 2006, 10:39:13 AM »
Clearly, you don't get it. Familiarity breeds contempt... as in, familiarity in day to day routine things, breeds contempt in the bedroom. In fact, separate bathrooms at different ends of the house is the way to go IMO.

intresting opinion... ;D

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 18, 2006, 11:36:25 AM »
But true though. My ex used to secretly take showers in my bath because it was immaculate and smelled of vanilla and roses.  I never felt the urge to visit his, ever, except to occasionally peek my head in and be judgemental.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #69 on: October 18, 2006, 12:23:00 PM »
But true though. My ex used to secretly take showers in my bath because it was immaculate and smelled of vanilla and roses.  I never felt the urge to visit his, ever, except to occasionally peek my head in and be judgemental.

You need a strong lead and someone who is not afraid to go to the whip your to much a mustang... ;D

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 18, 2006, 07:03:36 PM »

wish it were that simple for me.

In my experience, I'm either contemptuous after the initial seduction, or I'm never contemptuous.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #71 on: October 19, 2006, 05:08:05 AM »

And yet, he's an EX?

Something's amiss.

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 20, 2006, 10:27:53 AM »
wish it were that simple for me.

In my experience, I'm either contemptuous after the initial seduction, or I'm never contemptuous.

Well, actually that does sound simple. And romantic. 

Although I have never understood why men bother to have flings with women they end up disdaining after the conquest.

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 20, 2006, 10:40:29 AM »
You need a strong lead and someone who is not afraid to go to the whip your to much a mustang... ;D

Mustang mares are high-spirited, but with a strong lead, that's where the fun lies...  :)

And yet, he's an EX?

Something's amiss.

Lol, I was waiting for that comment. Exes are fair game because they're in the past and everyone has one.  It was religion that broke us up, not separate bathrooms. He loved his kingdom... mags and towels everywhere, head seat up all the time, shaving stuff and man unguents all over the counter, awful man color preferences... I used to laugh at it, but probably wouldn't have loved keeping it tidy. I think we kept the magic alive longer than many...  :)

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 20, 2006, 01:59:06 PM »

Although I have never understood why men bother to have flings with women they end up disdaining after the conquest.

things happen quickly sometimes . . . and by the time your brain gets enough oxygen, the deed's already been done.