Author Topic: Men or Women... who are worse to be with when they're sick?  (Read 5827 times)

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
Re: Men or Women... who are worse to be with when they're sick?
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2006, 09:42:26 AM »
Hi freespirit, if your posts have been deleted before it could be because you are not an "approved poster" for this board.  Please read the first post in the sticky thread "If you would like to be able to post on this board" and let us know if you will abide by the rules.  If so, you will be "approved" :)

Hmm, okay I'll be a good boy, STella. Just check my history and recognize I'm pro Girl Discussion.  :)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2006, 09:45:44 AM »
i went to see my GP today (General Practioner).  I had a list with me.  I started asking about all the pains in my chest and bereavement counseelling and the menopause >all at once.

I reckon the people who are worse to be with when they are sick are the ones who have noone to tell about it.

We are mostly the same, but my mother talks so slowly and takes like 2 hours to tell me about her hospital appointments.  She doesn't get out much.  Soon I'm going to have to start taking her to the hopital.  She'll last for another 20-30 years. 

Usually (In my experience  >men get it over and done with quickly.  I always knew my old man would walk out like Scott of the Antartic.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2006, 07:57:52 AM »
i usually lock myself in my room with a bottle of scotch and movies and lotsa cup o noodles....

the only thing i ask of everyone else is

1) dont talk to me
2) dont get me to acknowlodge your presence..
3) if i can see you , you should be further away.
4) dont talk to me
5) leave me alone
6) dont i dont need anything...unless i'm dying i'm perfectly capable of fetching it myself.
7) dont talk to me
8) no..just cause i'm quite and dont wanna be bothered does not mean i love you any less.
9) no i wont need you to follow me to the bathoom and ask every 5 mins if i'm ok in there...i'm just finishing up a really great chapter in my book...scram.. >:(
10) no..i dont need you to rub my back when i'm puking...i usually REALLY like to be left alone..puking is a private thing and should be endured alone.

:)

carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2006, 08:02:09 AM »
and oh i forgot..dont fucking follow me around with tylenol or any such medicine...i WONT TAKE IT... >:(

fever is the body's responce to an intrusion..high fever helps lyce the lil fuckers invading your body...fever is normal..if you lower it (unless it goes beyond 102.5) you r lowering the body's responce to fight the little fuckers.. >:(

i HATE it when folks ask me to take tylenol...i'm grinding my teeth as i type this... >:(
carpe` vaginum!

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2006, 08:03:37 AM »
settle down son

mish

• Getbig III
  • We'll start the ass-kissing with you.
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2006, 05:32:40 PM »
Well damn Toxie! Tell us how you really feel - lol! ;D
BKS approved

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2006, 04:00:22 PM »
Well damn Toxie! Tell us how you really feel - lol! ;D

its like i got in touch with my vaginal side!

ziiing! ;D

:-*
carpe` vaginum!

Wink:o)

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2006, 10:39:56 PM »
MEn are worse....they are looking for their mommies to talk care of them.  My husband actrually whines and just looks so pathetic when he's sick.  I play the part though, and rub his feet, put towels on his head, make him soup, you know all the mommie things......hahahah

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2006, 11:01:47 PM »
MEn are worse....they are looking for their mommies to talk care of them.  My husband actrually whines and just looks so pathetic when he's sick.  I play the part though, and rub his feet, put towels on his head, make him soup, you know all the mommie things......hahahah

lemme let u in on a little secret...

he's FINE...

except he loves you..and wants your attention...cause HE LOVES YOU...so he uses his illness to get some extra...

and you like the fact he acts so helpless...makes ya feel needed...

so quit whining ...
carpe` vaginum!