Author Topic: Kirstie Alley question  (Read 15080 times)

proschic

• Getbig III
  • like a midget in a urinal.....
Re: Kirstie Alley question
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2006, 09:57:18 AM »
i know we are off kirstie alley....sorry!

here is a pic of mickey.  big difference from 1955 to the ronnie coleman's of todays BB.  I can't help it.... I LOVE muscular men!!!  ;D

If you guys are interested...I just found the site www.classicbodybuilders. com, its got the oldie but goodies listed with pics.

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2006, 10:24:04 AM »
I love the older muscle guys too... My old gym had all the big bodybuilders from the fifties and sixties up on the wall.  I loved looking at them.  Somehow those guys had such excellent skin tone... can't explain it.  :)

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2006, 10:31:34 AM »
today's mass monsters are impressive, but to me too big. 

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2006, 11:24:27 AM »
Why were my posts in this thread deleted?  They were on-topic and not negative in the least!

Goatboy, do you agree to abide by the rules in the sticky thread here?

You may as well, you post here more than some of the guys on the "approved list!" :)
R

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2006, 12:17:52 PM »

Alley is way too much of an attention whore for me.  A part of her does the whole yo-yo body thing because she knows it'll keep the cameras on her.

She looked fine in her little bikini yesterday, so I hope she'll just go away for a while. 

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2006, 12:18:14 PM »
damn!!!!! she looks incredible, that's what a woman should look like, i'm tired of these little bone racks walking around, look at those hips and legs!!! :o :o she doesn't need to lose any more weight IMO.

man you're so right. Kirstie looks perfect there...just perfect

The clip from Oprah

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2006, 02:32:17 PM »

Alley is way too much of an attention whore for me.  A part of her does the whole yo-yo body thing because she knows it'll keep the cameras on her.

She looked fine in her little bikini yesterday, so I hope she'll just go away for a while. 

Tre, please read the first post in the sticky thread "If you would like to be able to post on this board...."  and let us know if you agree to abide by the "rules."  If so, you will be instantly "approved" :D    If not, we'll be forced to delete your posts here :(

R

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2006, 04:17:01 PM »
I think Kirstie Alley would be a hot sexy attractive woman no matter her weight.
She's just got that personality. I'm glad she now feels better about herself.

...so much for "Fat Actress".  :-\
w

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2006, 05:05:05 PM »
I think Kirstie Alley would be a hot sexy attractive woman no matter her weight.
She's just got that personality. I'm glad she now feels better about herself.

...so much for "Fat Actress".  :-\

You're right Jag, she has such a outgoing personality that she would be "cool" at any weight.  I am glad to see her thinner because its much healthier.  You can see a little pep in her step as well, with her new weight.

I love the older muscle guys too... My old gym had all the big bodybuilders from the fifties and sixties up on the wall.  I loved looking at them.  Somehow those guys had such excellent skin tone... can't explain it.  :)

There is such a masculine aura (sp?) that surround the men with muscle.  The skinny, scrawny man could never make me feel as safe as Bob. 

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2006, 07:33:43 PM »
And right there is my problem with this, Stella... gender discrimination.

Requiring males to agree to a set of rules before posting and not requiring the same of females is no better than requiring blacks to agree to a set of rules but not whites.

Why do you care? It's a small board...do you really want to post here, with stupid comments?

newmom

« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2006, 08:02:41 PM »
yes she looked awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeee very inspiring for those that are substantially overweight and working on it...

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2006, 08:30:53 PM »

So refusing to serve blacks would be okay, so long as we only did it in small cafes and not large restaurants?

According to the consensus on the Gen Tops board on the subject of "who should cut your lawn", yeah, pretty much, men agreed, there is a choice who you will serve or not.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2006, 08:35:10 PM »
um can we get back to Kirstie Alley? 

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2006, 08:49:11 PM »

Yes.  ;)

I think she looks great.  I just wish she would've gone about it another way.

:

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2006, 08:51:15 PM »

sorry, sometimes my tree-hugging days, politics, get in the way.  :)

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2006, 09:03:59 PM »
sorry, sometimes my tree-hugging days, politics, get in the way.  :)

FEAR ME!  don't let it happen again!

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2006, 09:16:42 PM »
FEAR ME!  don't let it happen again!

okay.  :)

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2006, 10:53:04 PM »
ok seriously, that was way to easy!  Put up a fight or something, lol

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2006, 07:01:08 AM »
1st Thanks all for the responses I really appriciate that everyone takes time to read and respond and thats the number one reason I enjoy this place so much, the people.

2nd See here is where I differ from the crowd. I support the idea of her dropping weight and the guts it takes for any women to step onstage and take the remarks from everyone. She should be applauded. The problem I have with her is when she was heavy she tried to make it the focal point of her life and say "this is me except me" and you should be proud to be fat. Now it seems she is going the other direction, which in theory change is good if done for the right reasons but I think IMO she cultivated a fan base due to her being fat then when given a job as a spokesman she now has made a drastice change and it seems wants everybody to follow her, which to me feel opposite. Thats just my opinion, thanks.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2006, 07:13:17 AM »
okay.  :)

this still bugs me, my muse.   ;D

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 08, 2006, 07:55:21 AM »
this still bugs me, my muse.   ;D

I like it when you say, "FEAR ME"  :)

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2006, 08:01:07 AM »
HRMPH!! FEAR MY WRATH WOMAN!!!

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: November 08, 2006, 08:34:45 AM »
1st Thanks all for the responses I really appriciate that everyone takes time to read and respond and thats the number one reason I enjoy this place so much, the people.

2nd See here is where I differ from the crowd. I support the idea of her dropping weight and the guts it takes for any women to step onstage and take the remarks from everyone. She should be applauded. The problem I have with her is when she was heavy she tried to make it the focal point of her life and say "this is me except me" and you should be proud to be fat. Now it seems she is going the other direction, which in theory change is good if done for the right reasons but I think IMO she cultivated a fan base due to her being fat then when given a job as a spokesman she now has made a drastice change and it seems wants everybody to follow her, which to me feel opposite. Thats just my opinion, thanks.

I see what you are saying...I think the $$ given by Jenny Craig to be the spokesman threw the "fat and proud" talk out of her mouth.  She wasn't getting work and told Oprah at one time that she needed money.  Especially after the "fat actress" show TANKED.  You could tell that she was not happy and probably welcomed the change. 

Kirstie has alot of fans and picked up even more with her parade for overweight women...I am thinking with her new spokemanship, she is helping them lose weight as well.  Its her contribution to society.

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2006, 08:42:27 AM »
There is such a masculine aura (sp?) that surround the men with muscle.  The skinny, scrawny man could never make me feel as safe as Bob. 

This is off topic... but I sooooooooo know where you're coming from on this.  :)

........................ ........................ ....

As far as Kirstie goes, yes she's made great headway, and probably looks a little thinner even in person. Imagine what she'd look like another 25 pounds lighter... she'd be stunning.

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: November 08, 2006, 08:58:48 AM »
This is off topic... but I sooooooooo know where you're coming from on this.  :)

........................ ........................ ....

As far as Kirstie goes, yes she's made great headway, and probably looks a little thinner even in person. Imagine what she'd look like another 25 pounds lighter... she'd be stunning.

hehehehe...ummmm big teddy bear men.  scrumptious.