Author Topic: So you're natural but...  (Read 15923 times)

bigandbrolic

• Getbig II
So you're natural but...
« on: June 11, 2007, 10:18:07 PM »
no one believes you.  Do you

1. get on the juice just for the hell of it?

2. continue as if the comments do not affect/ offend you?

3. try your best to defend youself even though you've been doing that since your arms got to 17 inches?

This is my current dilemma for me number one is out because my wife would leave, kill or castrate me.

I try to act like the comments don't offend me but they do people don't understand that when you train for 13 of you 29 years on this earth you tend to gain some muscle.

Defending myself as a natural is a lost cause because you'll continue to defend yourself all day every day.

How do you guys feel about this.
I am a grown ass man

Herc

• Getbig II
Re: So you're natural but...
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2007, 11:32:07 PM »
I get coments everyday that have to do with my muscles.  sometimes people implicate steriods but almost always they are just messing around.  My muscles have becaume a big joke at work.  Everyone always yells in front of cosumers refering to my "perfect body" to embarrass me.  It doesnt bother me because I know most people are just messing around and I just talk shit back or go along with it.  I take it as a compliment if someone thinks it is impossible to get my amount of muscle naturally.

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2007, 12:56:41 AM »
I had that happen to me when i was younger and single, i heard a girl was interested in me but didn't want to go out with me as i was on roids  ;D. I took it as a huge compliment as i have never touched the stuff and never will 8).

I'd just let it go mate and be proud that people may think you are juicing, after all the only thing that matters is that you yourself know....don't let the haters get to ya :).

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2007, 03:54:16 AM »
I don't understand why it offends you???  You should take it as a compliment.

I remember in college, I used to train with a whole bunch of juicers.  One of them in particular, was juicing A LOT, but his training was horrible, he never went  heavy, he never went to failure, he never trained legs, Anyways, he never had results.

I remember he was so bitter that I was making gains, so he went around spreading rumors about me saying that I tell everyone I'm natural but "he knows for a fact" that I am taking shit and that there is no way to be natural and look like I did (ok?).  Anyways, the entire ordeal did not bother me at all, and I took it as a huge compliment and it actually made me happy to know that people thought that I was juicing.

No reason to get offended bro, you train to look big and muscular, if someone thinks that you are juicing, then you are doing something right!!!

So I vote for option 2.

lilwoday09smb

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2007, 09:20:57 AM »
take it as a compliment and fuck the rest if your job or anyone important started to ? you just say i will take a drug test at anytime.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2007, 03:15:52 PM »
no one believes you.  Do you

1. get on the juice just for the hell of it?

2. continue as if the comments do not affect/ offend you?

3. try your best to defend youself even though you've been doing that since your arms got to 17 inches?

This is my current dilemma for me number one is out because my wife would leave, kill or castrate me.

I try to act like the comments don't offend me but they do people don't understand that when you train for 13 of you 29 years on this earth you tend to gain some muscle.

Defending myself as a natural is a lost cause because you'll continue to defend yourself all day every day.

How do you guys feel about this.

Just laugh at the people that say you on the juice... They are just trying to fool themselves into thinking that because you are big you must be on the juice, who ever heard of hard work right  :D.... People only do that to accomodate for their lack of muscle.
P

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2007, 03:18:30 PM »
I just laugh and say:  " I'd be twice this size if i took gear" 

That leaves them with a look of confusion on theyre face. ;D

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2007, 04:44:21 PM »
i have 22 inch muscular arms.

Tell ya what, I'll trade you for my 15 inch pythons then all your problems will be solved as no-one will think you are juicing anymore ;D

myseone

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2007, 08:14:15 PM »
There are 2 types of problems,
..ones you wish you didn't have and
....others that like this, that you should be glad you have..

This is up there with, I get hit on by women everywhere I go, its starting to annoy me

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2007, 04:10:23 PM »
There are 2 types of problems,
..ones you wish you didn't have and
....others that like this, that you should be glad you have..

This is up there with, I get hit on by women everywhere I go, its starting to annoy me

Hahaha nice post 8).

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2007, 08:05:08 AM »
Yep, i'm 29, been at it for almost 16 years and have always been a natty.....people look at you and you can just tell that they're thinking..."must be steroids".    It sucks.  And i hate people saying i look like i am on bc it's almost a slap in the face...   It's like telling a lawyer or any professional for that matter, that he cheated on his BAR, and forgeting that actually he went to school, busted his ass for years for his accomplishments......

So, I hear you guys...my natty pic:

lilwoday09smb

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2007, 08:07:00 AM »
shouldnt have done that bro

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2007, 07:57:57 PM »
Lookin big there Coltrane 8).

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2007, 12:24:58 PM »
Lookin big there Coltrane 8).

thanks honour...i bust my ass and been eating the crappy "bodybuilder" diet for years....

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2007, 11:35:44 AM »
Colt has some thickness.....props on keeping off the gear. 8)   At least you can keep your gains unlike the druggies.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2007, 03:37:45 PM »
my philosophy, so to say, is that being natural, you never have that "down time" of coming off gear.  It's like the turtle v. hare race....

Baby_Hercules

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • myspace.com/babyhercules1914
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2007, 07:09:17 PM »
my philosophy, so to say, is that being natural, you never have that "down time" of coming off gear.  It's like the turtle v. hare race....

Well said.

ParisAlexander

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2007, 05:35:07 PM »
Definatly number 2, i would always take that as a compliment.

AVBG

« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2007, 05:42:13 PM »

VERY WELL SAID

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2007, 07:22:48 PM »
take it as a compliment bro, and the next time someone says that you cant get that big without gear, tell them "no you cant get this big without gear, I can"

lol nice one Tony ;D ;D ;D

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2007, 07:20:24 AM »
Who cares what others think? What you do shouldn't bother them (i.e. use gear or not). As others said they make those comments because they're jealous.

EbBnFlO

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2007, 01:31:29 PM »
and for the most part you can tell a juicer from a natty if you are somewhat educated.the juicers usually have the tell tale bacne and horrible skin. Or they gain 20lbs in no time like the guys at my gym. But even funnier when they say "oh i just take creatine and eat lots of tuna and bagels" BUWHAHAHAHA

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2007, 05:12:52 PM »
and for the most part you can tell a juicer from a natty if you are somewhat educated.the juicers usually have the tell tale bacne and horrible skin. Or they gain 20lbs in no time like the guys at my gym. But even funnier when they say "oh i just take creatine and eat lots of tuna and bagels" BUWHAHAHAHA

Juicer or not if someone told me that at the gym I'd probably punch them.  ;D

BBMJ

• Getbig I
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2007, 06:01:37 AM »

AVBG

« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2007, 01:24:40 PM »
Juicer or not if someone told me that at the gym I'd probably punch them.  ;D

roid rage  ;D