Author Topic: HD Physiques  (Read 327246 times)

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
Re: HD Physiques
« Reply #100 on: March 14, 2008, 04:02:33 AM »
Lindsey's awesome!!

Were you able to convince her to switch over to BB while you were shooting her?   ;D

:)

DougSmith

• Getbig II
« Reply #101 on: March 14, 2008, 01:46:25 PM »
Lindsey's awesome!!

Were you able to convince her to switch over to BB while you were shooting her?   ;D

Hi Rip

We tried  :)

I think she wants to give figure another shot for this year.  However if she decides to switch over I believe she has
a great base and can make an impact right away.

Best

Doug

HDPhysiques

• Getbig III
  • "Hi-Def Bodies in Hi-Def Video"
« Reply #102 on: March 20, 2008, 04:03:44 PM »
HDP޲޲hy޲s޲i޲qu޲޲es is ope޲޲ni޲n޲g޲ HDP޲hys޲iqu޲es.޲net޲, a Vid޲eo on Dem޲and޲ Sto޲re fea޲tur޲ing޲ "Be޲st of"޲ cli޲ps of som޲e of you޲r fav޲ori޲te HDP޲hys޲iqu޲es models޲, in a
sma޲lle޲r fil޲e siz޲e for޲mat޲ tha޲t all޲ows޲ us to off޲er lon޲ger޲ len޲gth޲ cli޲ps,޲ and޲ eve޲n fea޲tur޲e len޲gth޲ vid޲eos޲.

Jus޲t a few޲ off޲eri޲ngs޲ so far޲, but޲ it wil޲l gro޲w sig޲nif޲ica޲ntl޲y in mon޲ths޲ to com޲e.
The޲ HDP޲hys޲iqu޲es.޲com޲ mai޲n sit޲e and޲ mem޲ber޲s sec޲tio޲n, wil޲l con޲tin޲ue to get޲ all޲ the޲ con޲ten޲t fir޲st,޲ and޲ con޲tin޲ue to del޲ive޲r in our޲ ind޲ust޲ry lea޲din޲g HD
vid޲eo qua޲lit޲y.

JOIN HDPhysiques!!!!

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: March 21, 2008, 07:27:02 AM »
HDP޲޲hy޲s޲i޲qu޲޲es is ope޲޲ni޲n޲g޲ HDP޲hys޲iqu޲es.޲net޲, a Vid޲eo on Dem޲and޲ Sto޲re fea޲tur޲ing޲ "Be޲st of"޲ cli޲ps of som޲e of you޲r fav޲ori޲te HDP޲hys޲iqu޲es models޲, in a
sma޲lle޲r fil޲e siz޲e for޲mat޲ tha޲t all޲ows޲ us to off޲er lon޲ger޲ len޲gth޲ cli޲ps,޲ and޲ eve޲n fea޲tur޲e len޲gth޲ vid޲eos޲.

Jus޲t a few޲ off޲eri޲ngs޲ so far޲, but޲ it wil޲l gro޲w sig޲nif޲ica޲ntl޲y in mon޲ths޲ to com޲e.
The޲ HDP޲hys޲iqu޲es.޲com޲ mai޲n sit޲e and޲ mem޲ber޲s sec޲tio޲n, wil޲l con޲tin޲ue to get޲ all޲ the޲ con޲ten޲t fir޲st,޲ and޲ con޲tin޲ue to del޲ive޲r in our޲ ind޲ust޲ry lea޲din޲g HD
vid޲eo qua޲lit޲y.

Good stuff Joe!   8)

HDPhysiques

• Getbig III
« Reply #104 on: March 24, 2008, 08:51:07 PM »
I was told that my last post here (and one over on another board) is not formatted correctly.  Is this true?  Someone said it has question marks all over it.   It looks perfectly formatted on my screen.
JOIN HDPhysiques!!!!

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #105 on: March 25, 2008, 12:56:18 AM »
I was told that my last post here (and one over on another board) is not formatted correctly.  Is this true?  Someone said it has question marks all over it.   It looks perfectly formatted on my screen.

I see a ton of question marks.

HDPhysiques

• Getbig III
« Reply #106 on: March 25, 2008, 01:20:39 AM »
Sioux,

Can you take a screenshot of it and PM or email it to me for troubleshooting purposes?

Thanks,
HDP
JOIN HDPhysiques!!!!

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: March 25, 2008, 03:48:49 AM »
HUH?   Looks fine to me!  ???

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #108 on: March 25, 2008, 05:05:03 PM »
Sioux,

Can you take a screenshot of it and PM or email it to me for troubleshooting purposes?

Thanks,
HDP

PM sent.

HDPhysiques

• Getbig III
« Reply #109 on: March 25, 2008, 10:13:51 PM »
Alicia Miller is the newest addition to HDPhysiques.com.  This woman is 165 lbs of pure kick ass.  A world Jiu-Jitsu champion, plus massive muscle = lethal combination.

See her model page here:
http://www.hdphysiques.com/model_pages_indv.php?modelid=152

And enjoy a free video clip:
Low-Res MPG: http://www.hdphysiques.com/freemedia/alicia_miller/Alicia-Miller-Free.mpg
High-Definition: http://www.hdphysiques.com/freemedia/alicia_miller/Alicia-Miller-Free.wmv

JOIN HDPhysiques!!!!

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: March 26, 2008, 04:17:04 AM »
Alicia is awesome!  Do you know what her competition plans are for this year?

HDPhysiques

• Getbig III
« Reply #111 on: March 26, 2008, 03:54:44 PM »
No, I don't believe I've talked to her since November or so.  Doug might know.
JOIN HDPhysiques!!!!

DougSmith

• Getbig II
« Reply #112 on: March 26, 2008, 05:06:18 PM »
Hi Rip

Last time we discussed it she was thinking about the Team U.

I just wrote her on Myspace to ask.  I will let you know when I find out.

Best

Doug

DougSmith

• Getbig II
« Reply #113 on: March 26, 2008, 07:08:28 PM »
Hi Rip

I heard from Alicia. 

She will be competing at the Team U and the NAs.

She may also compete at the USAs,  but only if I can guarantee Bernie will be there.

Best

Doug

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: March 27, 2008, 04:25:38 AM »
Hi Rip

I heard from Alicia. 

She will be competing at the Team U and the NAs.

She may also compete at the USAs,  but only if I can guarantee Bernie will be there.

Best

Doug

Cool deal, I should run into her at the North Americans then, if I make it!  Bernie better get his ass to the USAs!  Wish I could go to the USAs this year. 

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: March 31, 2008, 12:31:55 PM »
New Model...

Sarah Werner...Lovely!   :)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: March 31, 2008, 01:08:52 PM »
Interesting choice of background there.

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: April 04, 2008, 09:07:08 AM »
Lots of good stuff with our favorite Gladiator Siren on the HDPhysiques site too.   She's an interesting poser!   8)

DougSmith

• Getbig II
« Reply #118 on: April 04, 2008, 10:12:49 AM »
Hi Rip

Thanx for posting. 

In addition to being gorgeous and having a shock and awe inspiring physique  Val is one of the sweetest most down to earth people you will ever meet.   She also definitely walks to the beat of her own drummer,  and brought a lot of creativity, excitement and flair to figure comps (and message boards!) when she competed.  Some 'insiders'  tried to give her a prima donna rep,  but off stage I have never seen any competitor spend more time giving advice (including when she was not paid to work a booth) to new and aspiring competitors as well as fans just interested in general fitness.

Joe took the photos you posted at the Orleans hotel on  O weekend  in  2006.   My first shoot for the site was that weekend too  (Amy Thompson,  Joe made sure he had Val  ALL to himself  LOL).   I had two opportunities to shoot with Val later on,  and both were memorable.

Best

Doug

PS -  Of course there are always exceptions to the rule,  and there was one  photog  who Val  enjoyed being the prima donna with - me! (go figure?).  I don't want to give the guys here too much ammo, but it did involve a lot of 'purse boy'  duties, and frequent 'skeptical' comments directed towards my 'sleek physique'.   However she explained to me later it was not my fault,  but that I reminded her a lot of a guy she used to " beat up on the junior high school bus,  often".

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: April 04, 2008, 10:40:08 AM »
Hi Rip

Thanx for posting. 

In addition to being gorgeous and having a shock and awe inspiring physique  Val is one of the sweetest most down to earth people you will ever meet.   She also definitely walks to the beat of her own drummer,  and brought a lot of creativity, excitement and flair to figure comps (and message boards!) when she competed.  Some 'insiders'  tried to give her a prima donna rep,  but off stage I have never seen any competitor spend more time giving advice (including when she was not paid to work a booth) to new and aspiring competitors as well as fans just interested in general fitness.

Joe took the photos you posted at the Orleans hotel on  O weekend  in  2006.   My first shoot for the site was that weekend too  (Amy Thompson,  Joe made sure he had Val  ALL to himself  LOL).   I had two opportunities to shoot with Val later on,  and both were memorable.

Best

Doug

PS -  Of course there are always exceptions to the rule,  and there was one  photog  who Val  enjoyed being the prima donna with - me! (go figure?).  I don't want to give the guys here too much ammo, but it did involve a lot of 'purse boy'  duties, and frequent 'skeptical' comments directed towards my 'sleek physique'.   However she explained to me later it was not my fault,  but that I reminded her a lot of a guy she used to " beat up on the junior high school bus,  often".

LOL @ "purse boy" hahaha.  I know what that's all about. 
And don't worry about it Doug, just remember that when a girl beats a boy up on the junior high school bus, it usually means that she likes him.  ;)

DougSmith

• Getbig II
« Reply #120 on: April 04, 2008, 11:06:22 AM »
Hi Rip

I noticed the qualifier ('usually')  but thanks anyway!

I can dream,  but I know Bernie,  and I am NO Bernie.

Anyway here are two photos from a gym shoot Joe and I did with Val at the 2007  Arnold.  We feel she was in her best shape
ever at that show.  Unfortunately it was not rewarded by the judges,  but IMO she brought the top physique in the world onstage that day.

The  'crazy legs'   (her quote)

another angle (from my Myspace page so please excuse the compression)

Best

Doug

HDPhysiques

• Getbig III
« Reply #121 on: April 06, 2008, 11:41:50 AM »
JOIN HDPhysiques!!!!

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: April 07, 2008, 04:27:26 AM »
Thanks Joe...Alyssa is a very nice girl and should do well this year!

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: April 14, 2008, 11:41:30 AM »
Strong woman Elena Seiple rockin' the pink tank top.   8)

HDPhysiques

• Getbig III
« Reply #124 on: April 14, 2008, 03:56:15 PM »
Damn, E looks good!  (I had not seen these pics yet, as David did this shoot, not me).  Thanks, Rip.

btw - I still haven't received that photo of YOU in the pink top like you promised.  :D
JOIN HDPhysiques!!!!