Author Topic: cheap shot of the week, trapsmclats will love this one.  (Read 4543 times)

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
cheap shot of the week, trapsmclats will love this one.
« on: October 18, 2009, 06:27:58 PM »

LOL@ the ref's explanation. Funny, but true. Love how he called him "bad player"  :D

i think hes suspended for a few games.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: cheap shot of the week, trapsmclats will love this one.
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2009, 06:36:39 PM »
lol think he said "that player"

that dude ought to be suspended for a few games and fined a butt load

obvious dirty play i understand running into him if you get there early but he simply leveled the guy.

body88

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2009, 06:50:32 PM »

LOL@ the ref's explanation. Funny, but true. Love how he called him "bad player"  :D

i think hes suspended for a few games.

He says "that player", not "bad player".....  And yes, that was about as bad as it gets (for cheapshots, anyway).  I'd cut him If I was the coach.  Players like that have no business in the NFL.  Scumbag.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2009, 07:14:48 PM »
why would i love that?  nothing to love about toying with death.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2009, 08:24:17 AM »

Complete cheap shot, indeed.
There was no "fair catch" signal that I saw, but the ball was nowhere even near Smith when the hit was delivered.
Maybe Smith fucked Wesley's mom and came inside her or something, looked to be a personal thing to me! :P
Either way, Smith could've been really messed up from that, and Wesley should be fined and suspended for a good 4-5 games if not more IMO.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2009, 08:48:36 AM »
Does Dante Wesley really believe he did nothing wrong?  He was throwing quite a fit.
R

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2009, 09:16:14 AM »
Complete cheap shot, indeed.
There was no "fair catch" signal that I saw, but the ball was nowhere even near Smith when the hit was delivered.
Maybe Smith fucked Wesley's mom and came inside her or something, looked to be a personal thing to me! :P
Either way, Smith could've been really messed up from that, and Wesley should be fined and suspended for a good 4-5 games if not more IMO.

What an insightful, educated theory! Yeah, that's got to be the reason for the cheap shot.  ::)

There should be at least a minimum required 18 years of age rule in order to post on Getbig.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2009, 09:28:18 AM »
What an insightful, educated theory! Yeah, that's got to be the reason for the cheap shot.  ::)

There should be at least a minimum required 18 years of age rule in order to post on Getbig.

And who are you to say shit with a screen name like that? ;) ::)

You don't quite understand satire, I willing to guess.

Apparently, just because one quip is embedded within a post, you are able to deduce that I'm under 18?  Interesting. :-X

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2009, 09:43:17 AM »
And who are you to say shit with a screen name like that? ;) ::)

You don't quite understand satire, I willing to guess.

Apparently, just because one quip is embedded within a post, you are able to deduce that I'm under 18?  Interesting. :-X

Just a stupid attempt at humor from my observation. Wouldn't regard it as a "quip".

What do you think my screen name implies, BTW?

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2009, 09:53:45 AM »
Just a stupid attempt at humor from my observation. Wouldn't regard it as a "quip".

What do you think my screen name implies, BTW?

The so-called stupid attempt was only intended to get the point across, in a humorous manner. Can't please everyone all the time, nor do I care to, and certainly don't make the attempt to do so.
As for your screen name, it's long been the slang term for fucking a chick. As in, "I'd bury my cock so far up in them guts." What is your take on your screen name, do you have something different? ::) < for curiosity, nothing derogatory by it.   

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2009, 09:55:20 AM »
Does Dante Wesley really believe he did nothing wrong?  He was throwing quite a fit.
he apparently is saying it was mistiming on his part but its obvious from the video that he wasnt even aware of where the football was and was going to lay a hit on him no matter what.

Like i said i understand running into a guy if you try and stop but simply cant b/c i mean these guys are running full speed. That however was an obvious cheap shot Im starting to agree with body a stern punishment is in order for him maybe not cut from the team but he should be suspended for the rest of the season and docked his remaining pay for this year.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2009, 10:07:23 AM »
he apparently is saying it was mistiming on his part but its obvious from the video that he wasnt even aware of where the football was and was going to lay a hit on him no matter what.

Like i said i understand running into a guy if you try and stop but simply cant b/c i mean these guys are running full speed. That however was an obvious cheap shot Im starting to agree with body a stern punishment is in order for him maybe not cut from the team but he should be suspended for the rest of the season and docked his remaining pay for this year.

I wonder if that stadium has instant replay on the big screen. 

If he was still throwing that hissy fit after he saw his ridiculous hit and that the guy could be seriously injured that would be pretty disgusting.  He should be grateful the other guy is OK and not crying like a baby.
R

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2009, 10:14:50 AM »
I'm 15 years old, and I enjoy spending 23 hours per day stalking people on a bodybuilding forum?

ha ha nice. Now that's kinda funny. Too bad Body88 will delete your post before others get to read it....

Enjoy obscurity and irrelevance once again.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2009, 10:17:04 AM »
The so-called stupid attempt was only intended to get the point across, in a humorous manner. Can't please everyone all the time, nor do I care to, and certainly don't make the attempt to do so.
As for your screen name, it's long been the slang term for fucking a chick. As in, "I'd bury my cock so far up in them guts." What is your take on your screen name, do you have something different? ::) < for curiosity, nothing derogatory by it.   

Now that's an insightful, educated guess! Not bad....

Relax dude...I'm bored at work busting balls.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2009, 10:37:07 AM »
I wonder if that stadium has instant replay on the big screen. 

If he was still throwing that hissy fit after he saw his ridiculous hit and that the guy could be seriously injured that would be pretty disgusting.  He should be grateful the other guy is OK and not crying like a baby.
Im sure they do and he was suprised when he got ejected LOL really?

Ya i agree he didnt seem concerned one bit with the guy he hit i understand its football and youre trying to rip someones head off but when a person is hurt everyone should be worried.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2009, 10:47:43 AM »
Now that's an insightful, educated guess! Not bad....

So was I off by much?

And no need "to relax," as I'm already relaxed. Unlike others that get riled on here, I still have my original keyboard that I bought with this computer. :)

body88

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2009, 11:16:49 AM »
ha ha nice. Now that's kinda funny. Too bad Body88 will delete your post before others get to read it....

Enjoy obscurity and irrelevance once again.

Ha-ha.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2009, 11:43:49 AM »
Ha-ha.

Thanks for voiding him out yet again. Little shit stain that he is.....

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2009, 04:33:11 PM »
This could impact Tampa Bay's run toward the Super Bowl. 
~