Author Topic: AAS & Hair Loss  (Read 391148 times)

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
Re: AAS & Hair Loss
« Reply #500 on: June 11, 2014, 08:50:12 AM »
ive got a weird one,
my 1st tren cycle i started to thin on front
im now 3 weeks into my 2nd tren cycle(same dose) and no hair loss at all.

would you gather that my hairloss has peaked?

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #501 on: August 05, 2014, 04:10:26 PM »
Anyone considered an FUE?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #502 on: August 05, 2014, 05:13:58 PM »
Anyone considered an FUE?

Nope. There is not enough hair on my head to do FUE. They'd have to take it off my back or my pubes....that wouldn't make for very nice hair.  ;D

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #503 on: August 08, 2014, 04:29:39 AM »
Nope. There is not enough hair on my head to do FUE. They'd have to take it off my back or my pubes....that wouldn't make for very nice hair.  ;D

Wow you must really be bald as a coot!!
Thinking about having it done myself

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #504 on: August 08, 2014, 12:49:40 PM »
Wow you must really be bald as a coot!!
Thinking about having it done myself

-Pretty much bald as a coot. Head has a decent shape, thank goodness.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #505 on: July 16, 2015, 07:54:03 AM »
i have tried rogain and finasteride, didnt notice any diff, in my opinion rogaine is junk. If i grew my hair i would be using nizoral shampoo.  I have never noticed any juice speeding up the recesion of my hairline.  I have been rocking the bald look since i was young personally i never looked good with hair. but also another tip if you hair is thin ing try to stay away from the wax, that definitely made me shed

Personally if i wanted hair i would just buy a wig and have a good barber blend and color your hair to work with the wig, how do you think celebritites have long hair all the suddon, most celebrities are wearing wigs now a days. sean penn robert dinero tom cruise brad pitt

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #506 on: December 27, 2015, 12:13:34 PM »
i have tried rogain and finasteride, didnt notice any diff, in my opinion rogaine is junk. If i grew my hair i would be using nizoral shampoo.  I have never noticed any juice speeding up the recesion of my hairline.  I have been rocking the bald look since i was young personally i never looked good with hair. but also another tip if you hair is thin ing try to stay away from the wax, that definitely made me shed

Personally if i wanted hair i would just buy a wig and have a good barber blend and color your hair to work with the wig, how do you think celebritites have long hair all the suddon, most celebrities are wearing wigs now a days. sean penn robert dinero tom cruise brad pitt

I thought most of these had hair transplants?

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #507 on: September 25, 2016, 09:53:43 AM »
has anyone on here tried deca with fina/duta?

supposedly its real bad for the hair. but theres lots of debate on it

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #508 on: September 25, 2016, 10:13:36 AM »
has anyone on here tried deca with fina/duta?

supposedly its real bad for the hair. but theres lots of debate on it

I've been on dudatseride for years & take Deca. No issues what so ever. It's all internet Bro Science.

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #509 on: September 25, 2016, 12:33:57 PM »
I've been on dudatseride for years & take Deca. No issues what so ever. It's all internet Bro Science.

how much duta do you take and how much test/deca respectively?

i read the following online

Say (for example) we produce 100mg test per week, AVG 6% conversion to dht rate, 6mg dht per week, now you take 1000mg test per week, 0.5mg dut blocks (for example) 70%, 1000mg test=60mg dht - 70% 5ar inhibition...still getting 18mg of dht, p1ssing into the wind imo, you need more, or just blame the stack of tren/deca instead ;0P....take 2.5mg dut instead, 1000mg test=60mg dht - 90% 5ar inhibition....6mg of dht, much more acceptable.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #510 on: September 25, 2016, 01:46:23 PM »
how much duta do you take and how much test/deca respectively?

i read the following online

Say (for example) we produce 100mg test per week, AVG 6% conversion to dht rate, 6mg dht per week, now you take 1000mg test per week, 0.5mg dut blocks (for example) 70%, 1000mg test=60mg dht - 70% 5ar inhibition...still getting 18mg of dht, p1ssing into the wind imo, you need more, or just blame the stack of tren/deca instead ;0P....take 2.5mg dut instead, 1000mg test=60mg dht - 90% 5ar inhibition....6mg of dht, much more acceptable.

I've been on as little as 1 cap to a high of 3 caps a day for over 10 years.

I take Deca between the 400-600mg range.

If you're worried about hairloss, any cycle will speed it up. All you can do is take precautions, but nothing is a sure bet.

I use Nizoral & dudasteride daily & that helps a lot.

Minoxidil 5% foam is somehwhat helpful as well, but too many sides for me to continue.

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #511 on: September 25, 2016, 07:16:16 PM »
I've been on as little as 1 cap to a high of 3 caps a day for over 10 years.

I take Deca between the 400-600mg range.

If you're worried about hairloss, any cycle will speed it up. All you can do is take precautions, but nothing is a sure bet.

I use Nizoral & dudasteride daily & that helps a lot.

Minoxidil 5% foam is somehwhat helpful as well, but too many sides for me to continue.

So in your experience the theiry that using deca with 5ar inhibitor will do unspeakable things to your hairlkne because DHN and whatnot is bullshit?

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #512 on: September 25, 2016, 07:44:56 PM »
So in your experience the theiry that using deca with 5ar inhibitor will do unspeakable things to your hairlkne because DHN and whatnot is bullshit?

Yes.

What did do unspeakable things to my hair was proviron. That stuff made my hair fall out in clumps almost immediately & stopped as soon as I stopped taking it.

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #513 on: September 25, 2016, 08:03:22 PM »
Yes.

What did do unspeakable things to my hair was proviron. That stuff made my hair fall out in clumps almost immediately & stopped as soon as I stopped taking it.
this stuff is so hard to understand. i read one guy say proviron is safe because its dht1 not dht

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #514 on: September 25, 2016, 09:36:01 PM »
this stuff is so hard to understand. i read one guy say proviron is safe because its dht1 not dht

I also heard a guy say that Test is for bulking & winstrol is for cutting & never the 2 shall meet.

Internet advices = bro science 99% of the time.

Tharayman

• Getbig I
« Reply #515 on: October 26, 2016, 04:16:23 AM »
None of you ever tried Amnexil or the research chemical RU58841 ?
Amnexil is something Loreal invented for their haircare products but has not been accepted as a medical treatment for hairloss, but supposedly very benefical for hair and scalp!

RU58841 is something I have just heard about myself. It is supposed to a damn good local 5-Alpha inhibitor!

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #516 on: October 26, 2016, 07:04:11 AM »
6 years ago 8 week of tren e made me losing a lot of hair. No much hair loss since. But at the end of these 8 week i realised how much i lost, i was pretty disapointted.
asstropin

subunit

• Getbig I
« Reply #517 on: August 14, 2017, 04:13:37 PM »
Ive cycled almost every compound out there over the last 10yrs. I would say I am prone eventually...as we all are with time. Masteron caused mild shedding. Winny was extreme shedding. Tren and primo were low shedding. after a 2 yr break with no compounds ran anywhere that shed thickened up and grew back bold again.

Cruised for 4yrs on half gram of test wk...next to no shedding beyond normal.

Derrick Rigg

• Getbig II
« Reply #518 on: July 08, 2018, 02:30:10 PM »
Only when I was on deca and tren I experienced hair loss. Dropped deca and tren continued tren and was way better. Luckily, I got a full head of hair.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #519 on: July 08, 2018, 04:30:14 PM »
Only when I was on deca and tren I experienced hair loss. Dropped deca and tren continued tren and was way better. Luckily, I got a full head of hair.

Genetics can be a bitch too.

plebian

• Getbig II
« Reply #520 on: July 13, 2018, 07:28:56 AM »
if one has MPB in the family, they should avoid testosterone like the plague.

If i hadn't listened to the forum "experts" who bang on about needing testosterone in every cycle, I wouldve kept my hair like 99% of the golden era pros did. You look at millennial gym rats now and you see these common factors: bald shiny heads (fuck off with the idea that shaving your head to the bone suddenly got popular, people only do that when they're balding or they join a neo-nazi group), acne all over the back and shoulders, and constantly fighting a battle with gyno.

instead i had to get FUE like many others testosterone abusers undoubtedly will have to (believe it: nothing, and i do mean NOTHING short of turning yourself into a tranny - and even then, dont count on it - will "regrow" atrophied follicles) and now i wont touch testosterone again. Instead ive been using deca as the base and contrary to all the bullshit written on the internet, my libido is the strongest its been in a long while and my MPB susceptible hairs have completely halted while the transplanted hairs grow in nicely.

I'm not trying to start shit, but just pointing out that what many in this thread have described as "hair loss" is NOT MPB. MPB is not "instant" or even quick. It is a slow, progressive condition. If you add a drug, any drug, and suddenly experience massive shedding, that is "telogen effluvium" and it is not related to MPB, it is a stress reaction, of which is typically temporary, and thats why it grows back seemingly shortly after when you stop whatever you are doing. MPB doesn't grow back, the hairs get progressively smaller and smaller with each hair cycle until you can't see them with the naked eye.

Testosterone is by far the worst offender in this class of drugs, because of the high local conversion to DHT. Its not a problem of systemic DHT or androgens, but a problem of local action in the scalp and follicle. Typically what happens is guys will run testosterone for months and months and then finally add new drugs in, and start seeing the first effects of damage that has been taking place unbeknowsnt to them for many months, and then blame the new drugs. But as i said before, MPB is not instant, its not even quick. If you are "seeing" MPB, you are actually seeing the results of processes that have been happening for a long time before you ever noticed. Typically what is observed is simply the shedding phase of the hair cycle, and now your "new" hairs growing back in are much weaker.

so if you are battling hair loss, the first thing to do is STOP USING TESTOSTERONE. JUST STOP USING IT, no not 350mg/week, not 250mg/week, not even a "just a trt dose bro", just stop using any form of testosterone at all. Try deca or EQ, but preferably the former because the latter doesnt seem to provide enough estrogen substrate to use as a solo for long periods of time, despite what is written on the internet about it converting at 1/2 the rate of testosterone (one reason may be that one of the metabolites of EQ is apparently a potent aromatase inhibitor. I dont know how true that it is, i just know i feel like shit on EQ solo while i feel great on deca solo)

DerrickRigg.bber

• Getbig II
  • 6'2", 277lb. bodybuilder
« Reply #521 on: November 02, 2019, 12:11:25 PM »
Agree about the use of test. But I do think hair loss is linked to amount of test used in the cycles. Had two buddies that were pros in the early 2000s and that was there findings. One always used long, heavy cycles containing test and he went bald. Other guy didn't use over 500 mg. a week of test enth/test prop. and he still has a full head of hair at 51.

It was a good lesson for me.
F

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #522 on: November 24, 2019, 11:45:29 AM »
Agree about the use of test. But I do think hair loss is linked to amount of test used in the cycles. Had two buddies that were pros in the early 2000s and that was there findings. One always used long, heavy cycles containing test and he went bald. Other guy didn't use over 500 mg. a week of test enth/test prop. and he still has a full head of hair at 51.

It was a good lesson for me.

Ever hear of male-pattern baldness?

By the time you turn 30, you have a 25% chance of displaying some balding. By age 50, 50% of men have at least some noticeable hair loss. By age 60, about two-thirds are either bald or have a balding pattern.

testiFy

• Getbig II
  • Anti-State
« Reply #523 on: September 20, 2022, 02:07:10 PM »
Take the blackpill and shave your head (if your face is good enough for it + shape of head)

Now you can run as many DHT as you like without worrying about losing your hair.