Author Topic: Outright challenge to Joon.  (Read 73922 times)

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
Re: Outright challenge to Joon.
« Reply #75 on: September 12, 2015, 06:27:45 AM »
I just ordered an extra large pepperoni hot pizza, BBQ chicken wings and a Chocolate Fudge Cake.
I currently am enjoying my one big meal a day anything goes diet.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #76 on: September 12, 2015, 06:32:19 AM »
I wouldn't normally pick a side in an imaginary conflict, but for this one I lean towards Team Wes - I guess because I've been a fan ever since he called me "FUCKFACE!!!!!!!!!1111111"

:)
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #77 on: September 12, 2015, 06:52:55 AM »
I wouldn't normally pick a side in an imaginary conflict, but for this one I lean towards Team Wes - I guess because I've been a fan ever since he called me "FUCKFACE!!!!!!!!!1111111"

LOL ;D

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #78 on: September 12, 2015, 06:54:45 AM »
I just ordered an extra large pepperoni hot pizza, BBQ chicken wings and a Chocolate Fudge Cake.
I currently am enjoying my one big meal a day anything goes diet.

lmao.

You'll be +50 kilos when you're "ready" to start training. Spark up another fatty and eat Milo, eat!

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: September 12, 2015, 06:58:28 AM »
I`m serious as a toothache in the middle of the night.

Tired of hearing all his so called claimed imaginary lifts.

His imaginary everything!

You already have my vote Wes. He would never be able to beat you, even if he was given 10 years and you were only given 10 months. He couldn't even get half way there in 10 years, even if his life depended on it.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #80 on: September 12, 2015, 07:10:12 AM »
Monday embarks one of the greatest transformations in bodybuilding history. The story unfold's as we see a 5ft 10 inch, 6 inch peckered 220lb former MMA champion transformed into a 6ft 4 inch 270lb mountain of muscle as shocked fans across the world all wanna ask him how did he do it live on CNN.

Before I start any transformation I always begin by watching re-runs of Spartacus Blood and Sand and the entire 6 series of the Soprano's and this time will most certainly be no different.

I will take you on a voyage of discovery and show you all how every battle is won along the weary torturous mountains paths towards victory.

Breduins arms youself and stand heed your camels to command for there is a sandstorm coming.

The calm before the storm silences the understood fear that shakes in every mans heart on Getbig.

When King Joon makes his great return to recapture former glory and surpass even his own expectations.

Coming soon to a thread near you.

Joon The Return of The Champ

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: September 12, 2015, 07:13:29 AM »
His imaginary everything!

You already have my vote Wes. He would never be able to beat you, even if he was given 10 years and you were only given 10 months. He couldn't even get half way there in 10 years, even if his life depended on it.
Thanks for the vote of confidence hun.  :)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 12, 2015, 07:14:56 AM »
Monday embarks one of the greatest transformations in bodybuilding history. The story unfold's as we see a 5ft 10 inch, 6 inch peckered 220lb former MMA champion transformed into a 6ft 4 inch 270lb mountain of muscle as shocked fans across the world all wanna ask him how did he do it live on CNN.

Before I start any transformation I always begin by watching re-runs of Spartacus Blood and Sand and the entire 6 series of the Soprano's and this time will most certainly be no different.

I will take you on a voyage of discovery and show you all how every battle is won along the weary torturous mountains paths towards victory.

Breduins arms youself and stand heed your camels to command for there is a sandstorm coming.

The calm before the storm silences the understood fear that shakes in every mans heart on Getbig.

When King Joon makes his great return to recapture former glory and surpass even his own expectations.

The return  ???

Have you ever been in decent shape..........if so,where are the pics.

LOL @ The return!!   ;D

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #83 on: September 12, 2015, 07:15:09 AM »
Thanks for the vote of confidence hun.  :)

she is not going to fuck you don't waste your time sucking ass. :-*

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 12, 2015, 07:16:55 AM »
she is not going to fuck you don't waste your time sucking ass. :-*

She happens to be a friend.............unlik e you,I don`t buy my friends online.

HTH

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #85 on: September 12, 2015, 07:18:46 AM »
The return  ???

Have you ever been in decent shape..........if so,where are the pics.

LOL @ The return!!   ;D

Silence yourself fool and recognize and respect the importance of this moment because its as big as when Mohamed Ali came out of prison.
You will see the rise of Joon in slabs and slabs of fine sculpted muscle resembling a greek marble statue.
Oh and there will be a que of men, pretending to be women all begging for Joon to have an e-romance with them
Because everyone loves and wants Joons cawk.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: September 12, 2015, 07:21:40 AM »
Silence yourself fool and recognize and respect the importance of this moment because its as big as when Mohamed Ali came out of prison.
You will see the rise of Joon in slabs and slabs of fine sculpted muscle resembling a greek marble statue.
Oh and there will be a que of men, pretending to be women all begging for Joon to have an e-romance with them
Because everyone loves and wants Joons cawk.

OK fool!!
::)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #87 on: September 12, 2015, 08:11:21 AM »
Joon is like the Spider Rico of Getbig.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 12, 2015, 08:14:52 AM »
Obviously not him, not these recents. Too legible.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #89 on: September 12, 2015, 08:15:28 AM »

How do you increase height from 5'10" to 6'4" merely by increasing amounts of dopamine, MDMA and Kaile Greenes?

Speak on this.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #90 on: September 12, 2015, 08:15:59 AM »
I know your incapacitated right now because of your shoulder surgery and I honestly feel for yiou,but once you recover,hopefully with a minimum of whining,we`ll compare identical poses and 5 lifts of our choice,...............pick your best lifts and keep me posted.

You`ll never beat me or I`ll hang myself in my barn.

Do you accept............take all time you need,I`ll still be training hard and I`ll still be around much to your dismay.   ;(

I`m an old man,you should have no problem dusting me off brah!!

Meltdown

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #91 on: September 12, 2015, 08:16:27 AM »
Team wes.
©

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #92 on: September 12, 2015, 08:24:30 AM »
This challenge is starting to feel oversold. Like more Getbig theater.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #93 on: September 12, 2015, 08:44:53 AM »
I`m an old man,you should have no problem dusting me off brah!!::)
BRAH!

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #94 on: September 12, 2015, 08:49:28 AM »
Joon how much green do you smoke a day now, do you mix it with tobacco?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #95 on: September 12, 2015, 09:01:31 AM »

Haha!  Yep, that will make you a fan for sure.

I'm sort of a closet joon fan because he called me "Ballerina."
a

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #96 on: September 12, 2015, 09:07:01 AM »
Haha!  Yep, that will make you a fan for sure.

I'm sort of a closet joon fan because he called me "Ballerina."

You too? He's kinda overusing it now. It's a form of abuse.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: September 12, 2015, 09:28:46 AM »
I`m not feeding into this nitwits bullshit.............onc e the lazy undisciplined fuck is ready,just let me know.

In the meantime,enjoy your pizza and weed.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #98 on: September 12, 2015, 09:35:29 AM »

Checking in....god does this tool make for some good reading while taking a shit (although I think my shits are a tad more interesting)...

Hey "Champ"....let me guess, you are brushing up on Spartacus for the "research" on the gladiator on gladiator sex scenes.  Yes?  I've seen your pics and you really are a chubby fuck all mess.  Your claims of strength and bodyfat are simple exaggerations of your twink mind trying to stay relevant.  Keep it up, MAYBE someone will believe you.  MAYBE.

Get 'em Wes....

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: September 12, 2015, 09:38:29 AM »
I`m not feeding into this nitwits bullshit.............onc e the lazy undisciplined fuck is ready,just let me know.

In the meantime,enjoy your pizza and weed.

Why don't you pick on someone your own  age and size , stud ?