Author Topic: Liberal Violence and Fascism  (Read 164382 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Liberal Violence and Fascism
« Reply #700 on: March 27, 2023, 01:58:10 PM »
Good analysis of why this latest persecution (not a typo) should fail.

DEROY MURDOCK: Anti-Trump Hush Money Case Has More Holes Than Doral Golf Course
DEROY MURDOCK
CONTRIBUTOR
March 26, 2023
https://dailycaller.com/2023/03/26/opinion-anti-trump-hush-money-case-has-more-holes-than-doral-golf-course-deroy-murdock/?utm_medium=email&pnespid=uadlES8dNfkcxuDNpSjuD8uVoBy1D8R3JvK82OswvhRmRjQDOSNSudmHERQpxJwheDpuhFxDyQ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #701 on: March 27, 2023, 02:40:26 PM »
kip to comments.

Everything we know about transgender Nashville school shooter Audrey Hale
New York Post ^ | 27 March 2023 | Emily Crane
Posted on 3/27/2023, 5:37:06 PM by Chad C. Mulligan

The shooter who stormed a private Christian elementary school in Nashville on Monday, killing three students and three staffers, was identified as a 28-year-old white transgender woman named Audrey Hale who once attended the school, authorities said.

The suspect — who was killed by police — was also a Nashville resident, police said. The shooter was later identified as Hale, NBC reported.

Women make up just 2% of mass shooters across the country, according to the Violence Project database, and Monday’s shooter is just the fifth female mass shooter in US history.

A car was located near the Covenant School, where the 14-minute shooting spree took place Monday morning, and provided investigators clues as to the shooter’s identity, Metro Nashville Chief of Police John Drake said at a press conference.

“But as stated, that investigation is still ongoing,” he added.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #702 on: March 27, 2023, 03:10:43 PM »
kip to comments.

Everything we know about transgender Nashville school shooter Audrey Hale
New York Post ^ | 27 March 2023 | Emily Crane
Posted on 3/27/2023, 5:37:06 PM by Chad C. Mulligan

The shooter who stormed a private Christian elementary school in Nashville on Monday, killing three students and three staffers, was identified as a 28-year-old white transgender woman named Audrey Hale who once attended the school, authorities said.

The suspect — who was killed by police — was also a Nashville resident, police said. The shooter was later identified as Hale, NBC reported.

Women make up just 2% of mass shooters across the country, according to the Violence Project database, and Monday’s shooter is just the fifth female mass shooter in US history.

A car was located near the Covenant School, where the 14-minute shooting spree took place Monday morning, and provided investigators clues as to the shooter’s identity, Metro Nashville Chief of Police John Drake said at a press conference.

“But as stated, that investigation is still ongoing,” he added.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

If I'm tracking, a transgender female is a biological male, no? 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #703 on: March 27, 2023, 03:27:02 PM »
If I'm tracking, a transgender female is a biological male, no?

Apparently it is not a biological male.

Audrey Hale identified as Nashville school shooter: Reports

Washington Times
https://www.washingtontimes.com › news › mar › aud...
15 minutes ago — A heavily armed woman who identified as a male killed three students and three adult staff members Monday at a private Christian school in ...

Audrey Hale has been identified as the Covenant School, Nashville shooting suspect
Three students and as many school staff members died in the incident
Several Twitter users immediately pointed out that 28-year-old Nashville shooter is a biological female who identifies as “He/Him” on their LinkedIn

And according to Coach's favorite read, The Gateway Pundit

Hale is a biological female who identifies as male and uses he/him pronouns.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #704 on: March 27, 2023, 04:15:13 PM »

Washington Times
15 minutes ago — A heavily armed woman who identified as a male killed three students and three adult staff members Monday at a private Christian school in ...

Audrey Hale has been identified as the Covenant School, Nashville shooting suspect
Several Twitter users immediately pointed out that 28-year-old Nashville shooter is a biological female who identifies as “He/Him” on their LinkedIn

I'd bet too much Exogenous testosterone.  Wonder if they'll release her T levels.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #705 on: March 27, 2023, 04:18:04 PM »
Gone off the headlines by tomorrow.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #706 on: March 27, 2023, 05:16:05 PM »

Washington Times

Ok.  So she was a transgender man, which is a biological female. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #707 on: March 27, 2023, 05:16:35 PM »

Especially if the manifesto they are reporting has any leftwing ideology. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #708 on: March 27, 2023, 05:27:24 PM »

Washington Times

It was a Mentally fucked up Woman - now use the Pronouns Dead / Gone / Buried
Her Mental illness is completely cured Now.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #709 on: March 27, 2023, 06:12:48 PM »
Especially if the manifesto they are reporting has any leftwing ideology.
This will disappear so fast.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #710 on: March 27, 2023, 08:37:38 PM »
This will disappear so fast.

I just watched a CBS evening news report about the shooting.  They sanitized the headline (no mention of transgender man) and did not mention the anti-mutilation bill the Tennessee governor just signed, the transgender activist protests in Tennessee, and identified the shooter as a female.  I guess it's ok to "misgender" someone when it suits a political agenda. 

This is a prime example of how real journalism is dead.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #711 on: March 27, 2023, 11:11:40 PM »
I just watched a CBS evening news report about the shooting.  They sanitized the headline (no mention of transgender man) and did not mention the anti-mutilation bill the Tennessee governor just signed, the transgender activist protests in Tennessee, and identified the shooter as a female.  I guess it's ok to "misgender" someone when it suits a political agenda. 

MSM is Completely Fucked & Controlled- Always Pushing the Sick Deviant agenda whenever possible

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #712 on: March 28, 2023, 03:19:33 AM »
I'd bet too much Exogenous testosterone.  Wonder if they'll release her T levels.

Wow - that's genuinely a great point/question - hadn't even crossed my mind - 'trans-roid-rage'

The press is always quick enough to try to make this connection with violent people who the general public perceive to be 'bodybuilders' - wonder if this will even be looked at 🤔

I mean social media is full of 'trans-women' claiming that oestrogen therapy has changed their mood, made them tearful, etc. so the reverse should be true, right - anger, temper, etc?  Now I'm wondering for the first time what the test regimen is for someone going that way instead of the other... hmm....

Again - great point - thanks
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #713 on: March 28, 2023, 05:06:46 PM »

I doubt they will.  ;)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #714 on: March 28, 2023, 05:12:03 PM »
Where are the mods when we need them? Someone send loco to 'time out' he is shitting all over Getbig by incessantly posting the same stupid one like hundreds of times a day.

Do not take that post so seriously. It is not a 'report to mod' it is an expression of my opinion on the tiresomeness of loco's repetitiveness. I don't expect the mods to take any action against loco unless they decide to do that on their own.

Straw/Lurker/WayneTracker is doing the exact same thing, and I can gather all of his stupid repetitive reposts and post them all here in one thread to refresh your selective, failing memory.

So a white male does the exact same thing, but you ignore that and don't say anything.  Instead you want the Hispanic, the minority, the "second-class citizen", to get banned from this forum by the mods for doing the same thing?

Typical closet racist, elitist, white male, libtard mindset and behavior.

You're just angry at the Hispanic for bringing receipts that prove the great majority of African Americans don't support your homosexual life style.  Accept it, deal with it, and move on.

And I brought that up to make a point in response to this post of yours:

In a democratic society the majority rules. This is why some people care about what many people believe.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #715 on: March 28, 2023, 05:14:57 PM »

Well it is now tomorrow and this school shooting is still in the news.

Here is a link to an interactive map of school shootings around the world. It is interesting sickening. The U.S. has a problem.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/school-shootings-by-country

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #716 on: March 28, 2023, 05:16:34 PM »
Ok.  So she was a transgender man, which is a biological female.

Duh! Glad you were able to figure this out... it is a tough one.  :)

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #717 on: March 28, 2023, 05:24:51 PM »
Wow - that's genuinely a great point/question - hadn't even crossed my mind - 'trans-roid-rage'

The press is always quick enough to try to make this connection with violent people who the general public perceive to be 'bodybuilders' - wonder if this will even be looked at 🤔

I mean social media is full of 'trans-women' claiming that oestrogen therapy has changed their mood, made them tearful, etc. so the reverse should be true, right - anger, temper, etc?  Now I'm wondering for the first time what the test regimen is for someone going that way instead of the other... hmm....

Again - great point - thanks

You're welcome.  If she was prescribed testosterone gel, she could have applied it well beyond whatever recommended dose.  She was mentally ill to begin with, so it seems plausible.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #718 on: March 28, 2023, 09:09:25 PM »

Crazy how all of a sudden it is oK to misgender someone. They are so fake.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #719 on: March 29, 2023, 12:58:19 AM »
You're welcome.  If she was prescribed testosterone gel, she could have applied it well beyond whatever recommended dose.  She was mentally ill to begin with, so it seems plausible.

My immediate and first thought was, "wonder where she was rubbing that gel?"....

Yep - I'm going straight to Hell for sure
T

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #720 on: March 29, 2023, 08:30:53 AM »
Well it is now tomorrow and this school shooting is still in the news.

Here is a link to an interactive map of school shootings around the world. It is interesting sickening. The U.S. has a problem.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/school-shootings-by-country

Whatever the problem, the solution is not to disarm honest citizens.

~

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #721 on: March 29, 2023, 02:29:06 PM »

So, you watched one reporter on one show on one station (CBS) about one story and you draw the conclusion that real journalism is dead. Seems a like bit of a rush to judgment in my opinion.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #722 on: March 29, 2023, 02:33:39 PM »
So, you watched one reporter on one show on one station (CBS) about one story and you draw the conclusion that real journalism is dead. Seems a like bit of a rush to judgment in my opinion.

Do you think their is any non controlled real journalism on MSM ??

Sky Australia is likely the only one - they certainly don't pull any punches.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #723 on: March 29, 2023, 02:51:03 PM »
Do you think their is any non controlled real journalism on MSM ??

Sky Australia is likely the only one - they certainly don't pull any punches.

You just named one, so I guess your question is rhetorical. LOL! 

Personally, I don't believe much of what any media puts out other than the basic story. The media is like Pence, they report what they think people (their viewer/readership) want to hear and read.

Also, the media sensationalizes much of what they report. For example, the black lives matter/George Floyd riots and demonstrations in Portland were bad, but no were near as devastating as what was shown and reported. Based on the media, one would think the whole city was vandalized and on fire. When I went downtown, I was surprised to see how small an area was involved.

MSM is responsible for Trump's successes as well as some of his failures. He plays the media like a fiddle and the people fall for it whether in support of him or against him.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #724 on: March 29, 2023, 08:47:26 PM »

It wasn't just one reporter on one show.  But you'd never know because you live in a bubble.