Author Topic: Getbig Members who are scared taking the Corona Vaccine - Ha fucking Ha!!!  (Read 12680 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
I have ALWAYS been here Wes, always. Not only have I been on, I have kept an eye on everybody. Especially you Wes.

OK genious  ;D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Source please or did you just pull that number out of your ass... yes you did  ::)

https://vaers.hhs.gov/data.html

Try using this, racist.
Y

Stark

• Getbig V
welcome back
you got the resident middle aged snow flakes clutching their pearls
their other jewels have probably roid-shrunk

hey, I'm just doing my best to dropkick some sense into some of these meatheads. Some of them are dumber than a rock but at least I am still trying.

Stark

• Getbig V
https://vaers.hhs.gov/data.html

Try using this, racist.

aaand? Where does it say on that webpage that over 12000 have died directly related to Covid19 vaccine?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
welcome back
you got the resident middle aged snow flakes clutching their pearls
their other jewels have probably roid-shrunk
I`m glad you think so but no one cares about Stark......soon he`ll be gone again for another 6-8 months and you`ll be minus your idol crying yourself to sleep.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I like how Stark is a huge humanitarian now concerned about the health of getbig members.............very commendable.

::)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
aaand? Where does it say on that webpage that over 12000 have died directly related to Covid19 vaccine?

If you can figure out how to use it, it's over 4,000.  I have not seen the 12k.

But you said it was 0%.
Y

Stark

• Getbig V
If you can figure out how to use it, it's over 4,000.  I have not seen the 12k.

But you said it was 0%.

that's 0.001% of all the people that got vaccinated in the US, you dumb fuck  ;D

Edit: it is actually 0.001%, do the math dummie  ::)

Stark

• Getbig V
I like how Stark is a huge humanitarian now concerned about the health of getbig members.............very commendable.

::)

I have always been a caring person, as long as you happen to be white and right  ;D

Edit: I make an exception for some of my brothas, not Vince though, that nigga is just plain wrong.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I`m not scared to die cuz I`m the type of guy to live to be 100 and then get shot by a jealous husband.

Stay safe Stark I`d hate to hear of your demise from Covid what with that thar vaccine having never been tested for any length of time.

:D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
I haven't gotten a normal flu shot since 2014, and won't get another one until I'm at least 65. It's not because I'm scared, it's because I have an immune system.

Exactly I have never even had a flu shot. If I get the corona shot I will be sick a couple days at a minimum. If I don't get it I probably won't be sick at all.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Exactly I have never even had a flu shot. If I get the corona shot I will be sick a couple days at a minimum. If I don't get it I probably won't be sick at all.
YOU COULD DIE .....YOU NEVER KNOW....AN ADVERSE REACTION......YOU`RE NOT A DOCTOR JUST A STEROID USER PLAYING IT BY EAR......BEATING UP WOMEN AND TERRORIZING CATS  LOL  ';D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
that's 0.001% of all the people that got vaccinated in the US, you dumb fuck  ;D

And the odds of someone in my age group dying of Covid-19 is 0.06%.  That figure is even lower for me, given that I have no underlying health conditions.

That's why I'm not getting the experimental mRNA gene therapy agent being presented as a vaccine by pharmaceutical companies who have legal immunity to any lawsuits in the event that the vaccine causes injury, illness, or death.  As more and more people like yourself line up to be guinea pigs in the first human trial for this gene therapy agent, I become more confident in its safety...but I'll still be waiting to get it, if I ever do [which is unlikely - in fact, I most likely will not be getting a normal flu shot again until I am at least 65 years old].

Not everyone is afraid of their shadows.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
This here isn't the flue though and I take that argument from anybody who isn't pumping steroids into their system and not give a second thought who made them. That's the point that made me a loose my shit for a seconds. The hypocrisy of your typical roidhead isn't something that should suprise me anymore, but it does.

1) Riding a dick to pay for my roids - It's only gay if you feel arroused.
2) Risking long time health issues including Kidney failure because I want to get over my personal insecurity - fine by me.
3) Taking a vaccine that has been used by Millions of people and 0.000000% ever had any issues - NO FUCKING WAY!!!

Don't make me laught, it's pathetic to the extreme.

Riding a dick takes courage  (No homo by Getbig standars)

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHH   LE VRO NEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
And the odds of someone in my age group dying of Covid-19 is 0.06%.  That figure is even lower for me, given that I have no underlying health conditions.

That's why I'm not getting the experimental mRNA gene therapy agent being presented as a vaccine by pharmaceutical companies who have legal immunity to any lawsuits in the event that the vaccine causes injury, illness, or death.  As more and more people like yourself line up to be guinea pigs in the first human trial for this gene therapy agent, I become more confident in its safety...but I'll still be waiting to get it, if I ever do [which is unlikely - in fact, I most likely will not be getting a normal flu shot again until I am at least 65 years old].

Not everyone is afraid of their shadows.
No one fucking cares.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino

Living with your parents and sitting around listening to them fuck has made you even more retarded.

You said 0%.

And even took it further to say "no issues".......the 4k is mortality.  There's a shit ton of issues.

3) Taking a vaccine that has been used by Millions of people and 0.000000% ever had any issues - NO FUCKING WAY!!!

Y

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
No one fucking cares.

Tell that to the Virginia man whose body turned red after getting the vaccine.  ;D

I'll definitely be lining up for this one:

https://wgntv.com/news/virginia-man-suffers-rare-severe-reaction-to-covid-19-vaccine

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Tell that to the Virginia man whose body turned red after getting the vaccine.  ;D

I'll definitely be lining up for this one:

https://wgntv.com/news/virginia-man-suffers-rare-severe-reaction-to-covid-19-vaccine
You tell him,I could give two  fucks.

basil

• Getbig IV
This thread is like a fly trap for the Getbig lowIQanoners.  Great stuff! :D

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
After a long hiatus I thought, hey let's have a look what these Retards over at Gebig are up to. Let's see if Wes died of Cancer yet and if Vince still takes it up the ass. I am 5 min in and cannot stop laughing at all the feelstrong regular Members who are scared of the COVID Vaccination. Buhu!!! I am scared of a little Vaccine. Are you fucking kidding me?

Mind you they don't care that most of the shit they inject on a daily basis has been mixed up in some dirty shitty underground lab in Tijuana or in *HAHAHA China! That's alright cause, get big or die trying. But goddamit, I ain't going to take some Vaccine that has been FDA approved.

Gayer than a musclebear walking his shih tzu, gayer than a handbag full of rainbows.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
[1] I don't use steroids. Using 15mg of Dianabol for three weeks every 3-5 years doesn't count. I've done three real cycles in my life, in 2004, 2005, and 2006. So that doesn't apply to me.
Yes it does count, especially if you buy it in some shitty pharmacy in Juárez.

[2] I don't put anything in my body that I don't have long-term data on. Nothing. So once again, that doesn't apply to me.
Yes it does, see above, you have no idea where your shit comes from and what you are pumping "in your vains" (or your ass cheek) unless it is legaly bought. Don't be gullible.

[3] I'm not taking an experimental mRNA gene therapy agent "vaccine" for a virus I have a 99.94% chance of surviving. I have an immune system - I'd prefer to use that than to rely on drugs to be healthy.
 ::) ::) mRNA is NOt gene therapy you gullible conspiracy nut, take your attention of Fox and or Above Top Security and actually read some credible medical papers.

[4] If people hadn't complied, we'd be in the exact same spot, with none of the economic damage. So I'm not complying.

Well, I guess it's your choice but it's a pretty dumb one.

How so?  COVID is extremely geriatric - the only people dying of it are elderly and immunocompromised people.  So despite the comments early on in the pandemic that COVID is "not like the flu", it actually very much is with respect to the correlation it has between age and mortality.

So I don't look at it any differently the getting the normal flu/flu shot.  As for infecting other people - again, I look at it the same way I look at the normal flu/flu shot.

I tend to be highly symptomatic when it comes to illness, and I am able to completely self-isolate when I am sick, which makes the odds of me infecting others very low.  So...what's wrong with leaving it to my immune system to get sick?

This isn't Ebola.  If it was, maybe I'd give a shit.  But given the 99.94% survival rate for my age group, I'll pass on the rushed experimental mRNA vaccine for a while - assuming I ever get it.

It's just a money grab for Bill Gates and Big Pharma as far as I can tell.  And there are trade-offs to the lockdowns and other mandates in place due to COVID - 100,000 small businesses in the USA going out of business, for example.

I don't understand why some people don't grasp the concept of a trade-off - we can actually measure the number of people who die per % loss of GDP any given economy sustains.  For example, in Canada, 450,000 people are having elective surgeries postponed "for the good of public health".

In the USA, I heard that something like $13,000 of federal money is given to each hospital to classify something as a COVID death.  That's obviously why so many more COVID deaths have occurred in the USA.  If you read the obituaries in a Maine newspaper compared to an Ontario one, you see far more deaths, and I have no reason to believe that the reason for that is anything but fraud.

Another point is that people [morons] are claiming that the people causing the pandemic to continue are Trump supporters or anti-maskers or anti-vaxxers, etc.  Meanwhile, here in Canada, 69% of all deaths have been in long-term care homes alone, and this has ben the case despite Canada locking up its elderly like prisoners, allowing [here in Ontario] each elderly person to only have TWO family visitors, and basically forcing them to die alone.

This caused Nancy Russell to opt to be euthanized, as she did not want to live through another lockdown, alone in her long-term care home:

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/facing-another-retirement-home-lockdown-90-year-old-chooses-medically-assisted-death-1.5197140

https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/theglobeandmail/obituary.aspx?n=nancy-russell&pid=196985108

And what can we discern from the fact that 69% of Canadian deaths have been in long-term care homes?  Well, aside from the fact that the people dying of COVID in Canada are, on average, 82.5 years old, which is older than the average Canadian lifespan, it also shows that the people spreading COVID to those who ultimately died of it are the long-term care home workers as well as the family members of the elderly - and that is despite basically turning LTC homes into prisons.

Now would ANYONE say that the frontline medical care workers and personal support workers at long-term care homes, or the family members of the elderly people who live there are "stupid Trump supporters", or "anti-maskers", or whatever?

Obviously not.

The reality is that everyone started out by acting like COVID is some giant plague that will kill all of us, when the reality is, if you aren't basically a year or two from your death anyway [basically already dying], the chances of your dying of COVID are basically nonexistent.

A better question is why you are so afraid of a virus that has almost no chance of killing you.

Please accept my apologies if you are over 70 and have AIDS.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
The COVE is a joke, and so are the scared retardz.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
After a long hiatus I thought, hey let's have a look what these Retards over at Gebig are up to. Let's see if Wes died of Cancer yet and if Vince still takes it up the ass. I am 5 min in and cannot stop laughing at all the feelstrong regular Members who are scared of the COVID Vaccination. Buhu!!! I am scared of a little Vaccine. Are you fucking kidding me?

Mind you they don't care that most of the shit they inject on a daily basis has been mixed up in some dirty shitty underground lab in Tijuana or in *HAHAHA China! That's alright cause, get big or die trying. But goddamit, I ain't going to take some Vaccine that has been FDA approved.

Gayer than a musclebear walking his shih tzu, gayer than a handbag full of rainbows.

Hardly remember or care much for your honky ass although I'm sure you and Matt would have a lot to talk about since you're both Nazi's.   How's that shitty military youtube like video website going???
A

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
💪

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Why the fuck would I get a shot when the chances of survival without it are like 99.7%? You sound paranoid...retard