Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1498314 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #31875 on: March 27, 2023, 10:15:21 AM »
And be a dick-root hero, Spauldings in his eyes
He's a dick-root hero
He took Anavar (dick-root hero, Spauldings in his eyes)
Dick-root hero, (Spauldings in his eyes) he'll come alive tonight

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #31876 on: March 27, 2023, 10:22:22 AM »
But he's happier now lolol
Truth be told Emily's starting to sound like a total bitch. Can you imagine the orders when they are married

Can you imagine living with hanks?  Always gassing and farting?  Ranting and raving about how mean GB is to him?  Holes in the dry wall from him punching holes in the wall in anger?  Out in public looking like Grimley from cocoon.     

Dropping his drawers constantly to take selfies?   Having a selfie ring set up in the house?  Probably a million mirrors in the house and he constantly checks his abs?   

Debris strewn about in the yard?  Kids are eating his same horrible diet?  She knows about this thread and site and must know what goes on with her pictures being plastered all over with her future husband wearing her panties in the backyard?

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
« Reply #31877 on: March 27, 2023, 10:24:47 AM »
Can you imagine living with hanks?  Always gassing and farting?  Ranting and raving about how mean GB is to him?  Holes in the dry wall from him punching holes in the wall in anger?  Out in public looking like Grimley from cocoon.     

Dropping his drawers constantly to take selfies?   Having a selfie ring set up in the house?  Probably a million mirrors in the house and he constantly checks his abs?   

Debris strewn about in the yard?  Kids are eating his same horrible diet?  She knows about this thread and site and must know what goes on with her pictures being plastered all over with her future husband wearing her panties in the backyard?

That's fucked man, like so fucked
What sane woman would look at him, his life, his internet posts and want to be with him
She really epitomizes a woman scared of being alone and settling on a total loser cause no one else wants her

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31878 on: March 27, 2023, 10:26:34 AM »
What sane woman would look at him, his life, his internet posts and want to be with him
She really epitomizes a woman scared of being alone and settling on a total loser cause no one else wants her

Or playing the long game to get the trust fund and house and get him out of there.  Then he will be in a shelter or sleeping on Coop's couch.   :D

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #31879 on: March 27, 2023, 10:27:58 AM »

I am surprised Child Protection hasn't intervened.

Wasn't Hanky gushing over how his 3 year old is cursing in day care and fighting other kids.

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #31880 on: March 27, 2023, 10:31:10 AM »
Or playing the long game to get the trust fund and house and get him out of there.  Then he will be in a shelter or sleeping on Coop's couch.   :D

I don't even think it's the long game anymore. She has literally no self esteem and has doomed herself to be with a complete lose like Brian. The market for washed up bad teeth mid 40s chicks with multiple kids can't be too promising. Before the end of 2023 this is going to turn out really bad for her, mark my words

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31881 on: March 27, 2023, 10:32:19 AM »
I am surprised Child Protection hasn't intervened.

Wasn't Hanky gushing over how his 3 year old is cursing in day care and fighting other kids.

Years from now maybe he too will be on GB carrying on his fathers' legacy of battling the haters. . . . . .  ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31882 on: March 27, 2023, 10:39:35 AM »
I don't even think it's the long game anymore. She has literally no self esteem and has doomed herself to be with a complete lose like Brian. The market for washed up bad teeth mid 40s chicks with multiple kids can't be too promising. Before the end of 2023 this is going to turn out really bad for her, mark my words

You have talked to her and the mom.  WTF is going on there?   You probably have a good read of it. 

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31883 on: March 27, 2023, 10:57:20 AM »
Years from now maybe he too will be on GB carrying on his fathers' legacy of battling the haters. . . . . .  ;)
that would be awesome! A second generation Getbigger battling the haters.Can you imagine the screaming “You may have beaten my Dad but you won’t beat me!!!”

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #31884 on: March 27, 2023, 11:18:55 AM »
You have talked to her and the mom.  WTF is going on there?   You probably have a good read of it.

I have no idea. Emily must be stunned and desperate is all I can figure

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31885 on: March 27, 2023, 11:23:47 AM »
I have no idea. Emily must be stunned and desperate is all I can figure

She has seen this thread - she had read it - I'm sure her mom is begging her not to go through with this - she works and has a job.  The only thing maybe she is desperate for a nice for her kids to live and dealing with Hanks is the deal she is forced to make. 

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #31886 on: March 27, 2023, 11:27:06 AM »
Maybe Bhanky is a good cook?

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #31887 on: March 27, 2023, 11:27:28 AM »
She has seen this thread - she had read it - I'm sure her mom is begging her not to go through with this - she works and has a job.  The only thing maybe she is desperate for a nice for her kids to live and dealing with Hanks is the deal she is forced to make.

I'll email her mom the update of this thread and other threads of his. Hanky likes to say ppl don't care what I send them, but be the parent of a woman marrying hanky and convince me she doesn't care

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31888 on: March 27, 2023, 11:28:30 AM »
Maybe Bhanky is a good cook?

Did you see that disgusting prison swill he concocted he called "breakfast of champions"?   Remember that scared to death face the dog made in that other video?  Probably from that crap he makes the poor thing exist off of. 

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31889 on: March 27, 2023, 11:32:57 AM »
that would be awesome! A second generation Getbigger battling the haters.Can you imagine the screaming “You may have beaten my Dad but you won’t beat me!!!”

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #31890 on: March 27, 2023, 11:34:38 AM »
Wow now you guys are spending the days talking shit about women you don’t know and harassing old women you don’t know all class

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #31891 on: March 27, 2023, 11:36:40 AM »
Wow now you guys are spending the days talking shit about women you don’t know and harassing old women you don’t know all class

And I'm gonna do it all day every day and you can't do a thing about it...I'll do it if I'm banned too

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #31892 on: March 27, 2023, 11:39:47 AM »

Can you posts some naked pics of her for us, Bhanky?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31893 on: March 27, 2023, 11:41:42 AM »

What ever happened to the YT channel where you were gonna make millions?   You attacked Josh and Goodrum here remember?

And that poor dog!   Looks beaten and mal nourished.  Take the poor thing to a vet for a check up will you?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31894 on: March 27, 2023, 11:42:26 AM »
Can you posts some naked pics of her for us, Bhanky?

One multi times a day near naked Hankins is enough ok?   Don't encourage this.   

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #31895 on: March 27, 2023, 12:35:02 PM »
What ever happened to the YT channel where you were gonna make millions?   You attacked Josh and Goodrum here remember?

And that poor dog!   Looks beaten and mal nourished.  Take the poor thing to a vet for a check up will you?

Jesus man it was sarcasm I have a real job

Cook

• Getbig IV

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #31897 on: March 27, 2023, 12:44:44 PM »

At 0:09, did he fart while coughing?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31898 on: March 27, 2023, 12:48:22 PM »
Jesus man it was sarcasm I have a real job

Seemed pretty serious to me. 

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #31899 on: March 27, 2023, 01:09:24 PM »

Why take him to the vet when you can take him for a walk all while getting contest ripped!?

At 0:09, did he fart while coughing?

Bahahaha!!! Totally. Nice catch, Skeletor. That’s why you’re a top tier poster