Author Topic: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home  (Read 77654 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home
« Reply #1200 on: March 25, 2023, 07:55:40 AM »
You clearly are autistic.  Your little meltdown is proof of that. 

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #1201 on: March 25, 2023, 08:56:16 AM »
You clearly are autistic.  Your little meltdown is proof of that.

says the low IQ groomer living a life of "Ground Hog Day" for the last 4 years. You wake up and copy/paste like a soulless robot using multiple accounts.
K

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #1202 on: April 03, 2023, 09:48:29 PM »
biden classified docs?

hunter laptop?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1203 on: April 03, 2023, 10:26:30 PM »
biden classified docs?

hunter laptop?

Nah they're not remotely important or relevant
Any honest DummyCrap will tell you that.

Wait for the..................... ........................ ........................ .....

Woof Woof Woof to respond as per his Pavlovian training

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1204 on: April 04, 2023, 06:42:32 AM »
^^ Weirdo who can't stop thinking about me.  Are all Brits this queer?  Or just the 62 pathetic liars ones?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1205 on: April 11, 2023, 11:26:21 PM »
Biden administration officials were involved in Mar-a-Lago raid despite claiming otherwise: report
The FBI gained access to Trump documents through a White House 'special access request'
By Michael Lee | Fox News
Published April 11, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-white-house-officials-involved-mar-a-lago-raid-despite-claiming-otherwise-report

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1206 on: May 11, 2023, 12:33:53 PM »

It is possible to give an intelligent answer to a stupid question
but it seems you do not want to do so
Outdated old junk, stop pissing against the wind & concentrate on BB !.
Q

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1207 on: June 06, 2023, 11:57:50 PM »
Did Trump declassify documents? Criminal indictment of former president has no legitimate basis
By Alan Dershowitz and John P. Coale - - Thursday, June 1, 2023

OPINION:

It seems likely that former President Donald Trump will allege that he declassified the documents that he took to Mar-a-Lago before he left office.

If that claim is presented to the courts, either by legal pleadings or testimony, it will raise several related issues. The first is a question of law, the second is an issue of evidence, and the third is one of procedure.

Let’s begin with the law.

There could be little dispute that a president, while in office, has the power to declassify any previously classified documents or material. As the head of the executive branch, he has the last word on what remains classified or declassified. It is possible, though not beyond dispute, that Congress could constrain that power if it enacted clear legislation.

Some would argue that the Constitution precludes the legislative branch from limiting the power of the executive, but that is moot at the moment because Congress has not enacted statutes that specifically prevent the president from declassifying material.

Some think they should, as a matter of policy, formalize the declassification process so as to make it transparent. But absent such legislation, it seems clear that the authority to classify and declassify is an executive function, and the president is the executive. So if Mr. Trump did declassify documents that were then moved to Mar-a-Lago, mere possession of such documents would not be a crime.

The next question is, did Mr. Trump in fact declassify these documents? If he claims he did, it will be up to the government to challenge that assertion. It could do so in several ways. It could offer evidence designed to disprove Mr. Trump’s claim. But proving a negative — in this case, that he did not declassify the documents — is always difficult.

Theoretically, there could be evidence that Mr. Trump told an associate that he was taking classified material with him, knowing it was still classified. It is extremely unlikely, however, that any such evidence exists.

The government could also claim that absent any evidence either way, it must be presumed that a document once classified remains classified. But that ignores the fact that a statement by Mr. Trump to the contrary, if given under oath, would be evidence. And if Mr. Trump decides not to testify, there may be no admissible evidence either way.

In addition, the government could argue that the circumstantial evidence, especially the failure to announce any declassification until the criminal investigation began, can be weighed against his allegation. This is a weak argument, especially if there is no requirement in the law that declassification be announced or recorded.

These factual disputes would have to be resolved by 12 jurors if the government were to present sufficient evidence to warrant its submission to a jury.

The third basic issue, and the one that could determine the outcome of any criminal case, is closely related to the second: Who has the burden of proof on the claim of declassification? That is an issue of legal procedure.

In the usual criminal prosecution, the government has the heavy burden of proving every element of the crime beyond a reasonable doubt. The status of the documents as classified is an element of crimes that prohibit the unauthorized possession of classified material. The government may claim that the question of whether documents once classified have been declassified is a matter of law to be decided by the judge. That is a weak argument under the Fifth and Sixth amendments and their history.

The bottom line is that if Mr. Trump or his lawyers allege — even without his testifying — that he declassified the documents, a criminal charge of unauthorized possession of classified documents would be difficult to prove. That doesn’t mean that a prosecutor could not get a grand jury to indict this particular ham sandwich. It does mean that it’s unlikely that a conviction against Mr. Trump would be sustainable.

The government is certainly aware of these difficulties, so it may be seeking to indict Mr. Trump on some process crime, such as obstruction of justice. But it will be difficult to establish that Mr. Trump crossed the line from vigorously and lawfully defending his conduct to engaging in criminal obstruction.

No citizen is required to cooperate in a Department of Justice criminal investigation, as President Biden and others have commendably done. Nor can he actively obstruct such an investigation by unlawful means. The government will have a hard time proving beyond a reasonable doubt that Mr. Trump willfully crossed this line.

Based on what we know, we believe that there is no legitimate basis for a criminal indictment of Mr. Trump based on the material that was found at Mar-a-Lago.

https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.washingtontimes.com%2Fnews%2F2023%2Fjun%2F1%2Fdid-trump-declassify-documents-criminal-indictment%2F

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1208 on: June 08, 2023, 01:14:59 AM »
Well it certainly isn’t looking good for the mind power declassification pundits. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1209 on: June 08, 2023, 06:38:58 PM »
Well it certainly isn’t looking good for the mind power declassification pundits.

It’s looking great actually, Jack Smith just secured Trumps re-election. I say fake indict him again so his numbers go up even further.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1210 on: June 08, 2023, 08:13:06 PM »
Banana Republic.

Trump says he’s been indicted in classified documents probe
BY BRETT SAMUELS AND REBECCA BEITSCH - 06/08/23
https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/4041640-trump-says-hes-been-indicted-in-classified-documents-probe/

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1211 on: June 09, 2023, 01:29:49 AM »
It’s looking great actually, Jack Smith just secured Trumps re-election. I say fake indict him again so his numbers go up even further.

Pretty sure it will be a real indictment. Just like the last one was. 

:D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1212 on: June 09, 2023, 01:31:06 AM »
One thing for sure….   Looks like this has sunk the little excuse that naysayers were clinging to about there was “no declassification process”.  When in fact, there was.   ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1213 on: June 09, 2023, 02:16:06 AM »
Make your excuses now before the truth comes out.   Whole lot of people from this thread will be eating crow when it’s over. 

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #1214 on: June 09, 2023, 08:07:15 AM »
Make your excuses now before the truth comes out.   Whole lot of people from this thread will be eating crow when it’s over.

how are you enjoying the hunter pics of children  ?
c

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1215 on: June 09, 2023, 08:29:30 AM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1216 on: June 09, 2023, 08:48:17 AM »

What time does the second civil war start?  I’d hate to blink and miss it.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1217 on: June 09, 2023, 08:50:11 AM »

Fuck off.  You and several others here are by your own words and votes  supporters of the Party of Pedophiles and Child Mutilators - Democrats

Never forgive and never forget why.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1218 on: June 09, 2023, 08:55:28 AM »

Liberal fag can't defend themselves against a paper airplane. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1219 on: June 09, 2023, 09:01:00 AM »
Liberal fag can't defend themselves against a paper airplane.

Against hillbillies and fat/crippled fucks that can’t walk a half block without getting winded they won’t have to. 

What’s your tactic going to be?   Lay down and pull guard every time someone walks by you?  Run over them with the assault bike? 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1220 on: June 09, 2023, 09:02:28 AM »

Fuck off.  You and several others here are by your own words and votes  supporters of the Party of Pedophiles and Child Mutilators - Democrats

And we are cannibals and have a Jewish Space Laser.  Get it right. Don’t just include the parts that you have secret fantasies over.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1221 on: June 09, 2023, 09:05:49 AM »
Against hillbillies and fat/crippled fucks that can’t walk a half block without getting winded they won’t have to. 

What’s your tactic going to be?   Lay down and pull guard every time someone walks by you?  Run over them with the assault bike?

LMAO!🤣

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1222 on: June 09, 2023, 09:06:19 AM »
And we are cannibals and have a Jewish Space Laser.  Get it right. Don’t just include the parts that you have secret fantasies over.

The truth doesn't disgust you for you and your Pedo-Pal Party of Democrats are constantly playing the Democrats favorite game of :

Moral Limbo.  How low will you go?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1223 on: June 09, 2023, 09:28:21 AM »
Instead of copy and pasting your self loathing projections over and over on various threads why not do something a bit more meaningful.  Donate money to him. A grifting email went out less than an hour after he announced it.  Donate.  You can spare a little of that disability check. 

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #1224 on: June 09, 2023, 12:46:00 PM »
What happened to Biden's classified docs they found?