Author Topic: FALLSVIEWS GETBIG THERAPY SESSION: BHANKS AND WES  (Read 1217 times)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
FALLSVIEWS GETBIG THERAPY SESSION: BHANKS AND WES
« on: January 22, 2023, 09:59:28 AM »
Goodmorrow,

Lets all rap!

Bhanks came to this board to share his vast knowledge of MMA and bodybuilding. He backs up what he says and maintains a world class physique.

Wes is a seasoned veteran who has run his course in the bodybuilding world. He's old school and many believe his style, teachings are outdated and obsolete.

There seems to be a "riff" between the two.

I have noticed that when Wes is irritated, he hijacks Bhanks threads with ad hominem attacks. Not tackling the issue or training methods but Bhanks the individual.  Adding nothing to the topic at hand but using his post as an "outlet" for frustration and hatred.

SO WHAT DO WE DO? HOW DO WE BRING THESE TWO WONDERFUL SOULS TOGETHER AND COMBINE THEIR KNOWLEDGE TO MAKE GETBIG THE BEST PLACE ON THE INTERWEBS?

GO!!!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: FALLSVIEWS GETBIG THERAPY SESSION: BHANKS AND WES
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2023, 10:04:37 AM »
"riff"....rift

learn about it

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2023, 10:13:31 AM »
Weightlifting in its essence is outdated and seemingly obsolete. There is nothing new so old school is the only school.

Wes and Hankins arguing has livened up this board to levels not seen in years.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2023, 10:19:23 AM »
General Topics thread reported to moderators.
Y

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2023, 11:09:12 AM »
"riff"....rift

learn about it

POINT PROVEN.

Again, Wes interjects spewing hatred and nothing but empty letters that float in the stratosphere of a delusional mind.

Instead of saying why you are FILLED WITH SO MUCH HATE?

LET ME GO...

Subject: Wes

Senior citizen that is jealous of the younger generation. Frail, a slave to substances that have caused hurt and disappointment in his life.
Smart enough to control his hate outside of the interwebs in fear he would get a severe beat down, so he comes here where he bootlicks almost to a gay level certain people and feels "needed" and part of a group.
Feels strong and safe behind a keyboard and can let all his days, years hostility come out on GetBig.
Has nothing constructive to add only to the certain individuals he "gets things from"...wink wink...drugs and people he is afraid of...wink, wink...Disturbia.

I believe if Wes ever ran into BHanks...Wes would have a nervous breakdown, hospitalized for a month and given electro convulsive shock therapy if he already hasn't had it.

Wes was visited by the Late Great Dr. Fist and that is a story within itself. Dr. Fist said...and I quote:  "Wes was shaking uncontrollably. I felt bad. I don't know whether it was because I was standing in front of him or he was going through withdrawals".   

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2023, 11:09:49 AM »
General Topics thread reported to moderators.

Because you didn't PReP UP...when is your death date?