Author Topic: This Study Could Be 'Scientific Nail in the Coffin' for Masks  (Read 1911 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: This Study Could Be 'Scientific Nail in the Coffin' for Masks
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2023, 01:01:07 AM »
How does anyone with a Rational functioning brain manage to get to that level of utter stupidity
& be evidently happy to openly show their stupidity 🙄 They're complete Clowns 🤡

I can't help but wonder how many of the same idiotic clowns would also of worn large pointy hats
With idiot or a big D printed on them for their health had they been mandated / recommended by CDC & Fuckboy , guaranteed many would've & a few would be on here defending the hats & their benefits .

😆😂🤣😂🤣😆 Clowns in a clown 🤡 world .

Where I live the democrat suckers like prime are still all masked up

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2023, 01:15:01 AM »

It's a part of their identity now.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2023, 04:31:42 AM »

???   ::)WTF !! Still walking around dressed like Clowns 🤡
& these Idiots can reproduce / drive cars / vote - 🤦🏻‍♂️ 🤬🤬🤬

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2023, 04:19:55 PM »
Every single person fired for not getting the jab should be reinstated, with back pay.

“Imagine How it Feels to be One of Only Three Educators out of 21,000 in the State of Rhode Island to Lose Your Job Over This Vaccine”
RI Legislature Considers Bills to Reinstate Workers Fired For Refusing Vaccine, End Vaccine Mandates

Posted by Jane Coleman Wednesday, March 29, 2023
https://legalinsurrection.com/2023/03/imagine-how-it-feels-to-be-one-of-only-three-educators-out-of-21000-in-the-state-of-rhode-island-to-lose-your-job-over-this-vaccine/

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2023, 06:25:25 PM »
Every single person fired for not getting the jab should be reinstated, with back pay.

“Imagine How it Feels to be One of Only Three Educators out of 21,000 in the State of Rhode Island to Lose Your Job Over This Vaccine”
RI Legislature Considers Bills to Reinstate Workers Fired For Refusing Vaccine, End Vaccine Mandates

Posted by Jane Coleman Wednesday, March 29, 2023
https://legalinsurrection.com/2023/03/imagine-how-it-feels-to-be-one-of-only-three-educators-out-of-21000-in-the-state-of-rhode-island-to-lose-your-job-over-this-vaccine/
It is so messed up.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2023, 02:58:12 PM »

???   ::)WTF !! Still walking around dressed like Clowns 🤡
& these Idiots can reproduce / drive cars / vote - 🤦🏻‍♂️ 🤬🤬🤬

Only where and when it was mandated. As of last Monday, masks are no longer required in healthcare settings in Oregon.

As far as dressing like a clown. I tend to be a conservative dresser, which doesn't include wearing clown clothes. -Can't reproduce these days, but I do drive a car and vote. Do you?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2023, 03:59:53 PM »
Only where and when it was mandated. As of last Monday, masks are no longer required in healthcare settings in Oregon.

As far as dressing like a clown. I tend to be a conservative dresser, which doesn't include wearing clown clothes. -Can't reproduce these days, but I do drive a car and vote. Do you?

Bollocks to the Sick & Stupid mandates - in a previous post you said it was human nature question everything
Well you & many others certainly didn't bother questioning the stupidity behind the mandates.
&  Just Kowtowed.
Clowns 🤡 with Face Nappies & shields etc - I'm absolutely positive had the mandates stated a Pointy hat with a large D on
It & Big red shoes were to be worn for your health & others Many sure as hell would've done.
Sheep 🐑  ::)

Drive a car / motorbike, Fuck as many biological females as I can & sometimes vote