Author Topic: It's, Time To Pay Tribute To The King.  (Read 23603 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: It's, Time To Pay Tribute To The King.
« Reply #50 on: February 17, 2023, 03:21:34 PM »
I think he mentioned something about being unable to walk or some physical pain issues as well as blood clots. I'm not sure what the state subsidies are where he is but if he's unable to work due to disability then he should start the claim process so at least he can feed himself. He says he's never relied on state handouts but I don't think he's got much of a choice in the matter. Either get a job - any job - or if unable to work it's time to gulp and go to the state for some kind of services.

Here in the UK people make a career out of being on benefits. I think things are a lot easier here than over where Shizzo is.

I'd rather beg the state than ask for handouts on an internet message board - but that's just me. It's no fun living in a car

Your suggestion that if he cannot walk and therefore cannot work, he should apply for SSDI (Social Security Disability Insurance) is excellent. This is assuming he has been employed at some point and qualifies. One problem is that the $841 minimum monthly allotment for an individual is not enough for anyone to live on anywhere in the U.S. On the plus side, he would then qualify for Medicare which would cover his medical expenses. He would also qualify for Section 8/Housing. However, the waiting lists are usually long. Because the Social Security Administration is backlogged, it can take up to a couple of years to qualify. By then, he'd probably be dead if his present circumstances did not change.

Panhandling is an option where he lives. He probably can't stand for any length of time. Maybe he could get a wheelchair at Goodwill. This is assuming he cannot work at all. Working in an entry level position would be an improvement over standing at a freeway entry and begging for handouts, IMO. Problem is that according to him, his 'vanity' prohibits his taking these types of jobs.

Although it is not actually biblical, the saying 'God helps those who help themselves' is relevant to his situation. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: February 17, 2023, 03:34:24 PM »
It's funny, I've given hundreds of dollars to people in need. When I ask for a return, suddenly there is silence.

Karma, will get you.

You are the ‘boy who cried wolf’ on Getbig. This is your karma...  Asking those who you lied to in the past and who have reason not to believe you are being honest now, is a waste of time. If you believe the people you gave money to when they were in need owe you something in return, then ask these folks for help directly.   

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 17, 2023, 03:47:58 PM »

You have time join Vince’s live stream on YouTube and beg on getbig  yet you won’t work or pan handle.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 17, 2023, 03:50:14 PM »
Never claimed I had too much pride for a job.

I'm more of a Gordon Gecko, then making sandwiches at Subway.

This may be so, but you did post that your vanity wouldn't allow you to take certain entry level jobs.

Gordon Gecko's famous line in Wall Street, "Greed is good." Saying you are more of a Gordon Gecko does not evoke anyone's sympathy. What is more, you are nothing like Gordon Gecko or you would not be in the predicament you are in today.

Maybe my vanity will be my downfall. I don't want to make Subway sandwiches. I don't want to bag groceries.
Seriously, I'm not going to stock the shelves of Party City.

Just put me down like Old Yeller.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 17, 2023, 03:57:12 PM »
There is not much in the way of government assistance available to single folks in Florida unless they are disabled or have dependents. He is too young for Medicare, and he does not qualify for Medicaid under Florida's rules.

What are you talking about?

You have no idea Shippos condition to comment on what’s available to him.

Do you think the assistance available is better than what Getbig has offered up, how much are you sending him?

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: February 17, 2023, 03:57:48 PM »
Your suggestion that if he cannot walk and therefore cannot work, he should apply for SSDI (Social Security Disability Insurance) is excellent. This is assuming he has been employed at some point and qualifies. One problem is that the $841 minimum monthly allotment for an individual is not enough for anyone to live on anywhere in the U.S. On the plus side, he would then qualify for Medicare which would cover his medical expenses. He would also qualify for Section 8/Housing. However, the waiting lists are usually long. Because the Social Security Administration is backlogged, it can take up to a couple of years to qualify. By then, he'd probably be dead if his present circumstances did not change.

Panhandling is an option where he lives. He probably can't stand for any length of time. Maybe he could get a wheelchair at Goodwill. This is assuming he cannot work at all. Working in an entry level position would be an improvement over standing at a freeway entry and begging for handouts, IMO. Problem is that according to him, his 'vanity' prohibits his taking these types of jobs.

Although it is not actually biblical, the saying 'God helps those who help themselves' is relevant to his situation.

That's crazy if the backlog for getting accepted on benefits is years. Here in the UK I'd imagine it's probably a month? Shizzo needs to claim what he can because disability is no joke if it's preventing you from working. If like you said that'll cover his prescription fees/medication then he needs to do it whether he wants to, or not.

Entry level work in a warehouse is way better than begging in the street where someone from your past randomly sees you. Just LOL @ that conversation.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 17, 2023, 04:31:59 PM »
I have secured Zelle as my official sponsor.

My email is: Shizz022@yahoo.com

Any contributions to the castle's coffers, would be generously appreciated. My time as King has seen a Renaissance in both viewers and entertainment.

A coin for a King?

I use Zelle. I don't believe you are registered with Zelle. I just checked and your email is not registered with Zelle. Not that I planned to send you any money.

How to Recognize Zelle Users

If you want to send money to someone who’s already registered on Zelle, you’ll see the name of the recipient before you finish entering the email and phone number. If the system didn’t recognize the data, then the person you’re sending the money to is not yet registered.

You can check to see if there's a purple "Z" below the recipient's name or email; this indicates they're registered with Zelle

https://www.usbank.com/customer-service/knowledge-base/KB0070065.html#:~:text=You%20can%20check%20to%20see,the%20deposit%20account%20they%20want.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #57 on: February 17, 2023, 04:44:37 PM »
What is an attention whore?

Care to take a bet, Vince?

I've put my money where my mouth is,

You haven't. I've e literally paid multiple people on Getbig.

Show me proof that you have done the same.

You put money on cock?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #58 on: February 17, 2023, 05:08:15 PM »
I use Zelle. I don't believe you are registered with Zelle. I just checked and your email is not registered with Zelle. Not that I planned to send you any money.

How to Recognize Zelle Users

If you want to send money to someone who’s already registered on Zelle, you’ll see the name of the recipient before you finish entering the email and phone number. If the system didn’t recognize the data, then the person you’re sending the money to is not yet registered.

You can check to see if there's a purple "Z" below the recipient's name or email; this indicates they're registered with Zelle

https://www.usbank.com/customer-service/knowledge-base/KB0070065.html#:~:text=You%20can%20check%20to%20see,the%20deposit%20account%20they%20want.
772-206-1814. That should show up.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #59 on: February 17, 2023, 05:44:21 PM »
Shitzo is very jealous that bhanky stole the limelight away from him

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: February 17, 2023, 06:23:09 PM »
Shitzo is very jealous that bhanky stole the limelight away from him
Correct

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: February 17, 2023, 06:23:49 PM »
I just forwarded $5,000k
You're a good man. Rory is very lucky to have you

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 17, 2023, 06:39:34 PM »
772-206-1814. That should show up.

The phone number works. So, it looks like you have Zelle after all. My apologies for questioning you on this.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #63 on: February 17, 2023, 06:41:25 PM »
I have secured Zelle as my official sponsor.

My email is: Shizz022@yahoo.com

Any contributions to the castle's coffers, would be generously appreciated. My time as King has seen a Renaissance in both viewers and entertainment.

A coin for a King?

I’ll send you tbombz’ slightly used bath mate penis pump

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #64 on: February 17, 2023, 07:05:28 PM »
The phone number works. So, it looks like you have Zelle after all. My apologies for questioning you on this.

Dude, you are inviting a shitstorm.   ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 17, 2023, 07:14:26 PM »
Dude, you are inviting a shitstorm.   ;D

How so?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 17, 2023, 09:03:44 PM »
Just reported both email and phone number for scamming people on Zelle.

Get fucked phaggot.

Just kill yourself and do society a favor.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #67 on: February 17, 2023, 11:43:11 PM »
You have time join Vince’s live stream on YouTube

Vince, it's telethon time -

"When you waddle through a storm
Hold your double chin up high
And don't be afraid of the dark

At the end of a storm
There's a box of donuts
And the sweet 2 liter of Mountain Dew

Waddle on through the wind
Waddle on through the rain
For you're too fat for your dreams be tossed and blown

Waddle on, waddle on
With hope in your enlarged heart
And you'll never waddle alone

You'll never waddle alone!"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #68 on: February 18, 2023, 03:07:31 AM »

At the end of a storm
There's a box of donuts

Waddle on, waddle on

Just got out of bed,haven`t even sipped my first cup of coffee and Im fucking dying !! LOL  ;D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #69 on: February 18, 2023, 03:10:26 AM »
Unbelievable.

At the end of a storm
There's a box of donuts

Waddle on, waddle on

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #70 on: February 18, 2023, 03:17:14 AM »
Payment is on the way:

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: February 18, 2023, 03:17:55 AM »
Just got out of bed,haven`t even sipped my first cup of coffee and Im fucking dying !! LOL  ;D :D
haha same with me.What a way to start the day

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #72 on: February 18, 2023, 03:47:02 AM »

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: February 18, 2023, 04:04:29 AM »
there is only one king that is worthy of tribute and that is Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Jews.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #74 on: February 18, 2023, 06:35:33 AM »
Shizzo I hope your not pulling a “Fredo “not saying bhanks is Michael but what’s in it for me cause attention is on 3 threads for him day in and out.