Author Topic: Mashed Potatoe Brain  (Read 1532 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Mashed Potatoe Brain
« on: February 28, 2023, 09:27:49 AM »

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
Captain Creepy - The Pedo
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2023, 10:58:18 AM »
 ??? ???

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
Re: Captain Creepy - The Pedo
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2023, 11:03:46 AM »
 ??? ???

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
Flip-Flop Shitter
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2023, 02:48:38 PM »

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
Re: Flip-Flop Shitter
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2023, 02:53:10 PM »
I wonder if this before, or after the family shower-rapes??

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
She was 12...
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2023, 02:42:01 AM »
Joe was 30... Huh???   ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: She was 12...
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2023, 08:29:21 AM »
Liberals support this because Orange man bad.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2023, 12:07:53 PM »
The ones who actually voted for this guy knew what they were getting yet still voted for him and still defend him….these are sick people

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2023, 01:33:35 PM »
The ones who actually voted for this guy knew what they were getting yet still voted for him and still defend him….these are sick people
Indeed. Put the knife in a few relationships for me.
T

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2023, 06:24:25 PM »

No coach. I speak for myself. I voted for Biden because Trump had demonstrated CLEARLY he has no principles, no morals, he will lie, and become very vindictive at the drop of a hat. That he shamed a POW for being a POW was the clue for me but I'm a quick study. That he attempted to coerce the Ukranian President to announce an investigation into his political opponent was another clue. But I'm a quick study. That he instigated the Jan 6th debacle was a clue. But.. That in every aspect of his very public private life he showed he was morally corrupt.. grabbing women by the cooch. Finding his next wife while his current wife was pregnant, possibly some charities that weren't really charities... people like me.. with morals, principles.. left with the choice of Trump or Biden, reluctantly went Biden. I understand this might be too much for you to comprehend and that's ok. I'll never achieve the muscle and definition you have...

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
Arnie & The Shitter
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2023, 05:24:01 AM »

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2023, 05:48:58 AM »
No coach. I speak for myself. I voted for Biden because Trump had demonstrated CLEARLY he has no principles, no morals, he will lie, and become very vindictive at the drop of a hat. That he shamed a POW for being a POW was the clue for me but I'm a quick study. That he attempted to coerce the Ukranian President to announce an investigation into his political opponent was another clue. But I'm a quick study. That he instigated the Jan 6th debacle was a clue. But.. That in every aspect of his very public private life he showed he was morally corrupt.. grabbing women by the cooch. Finding his next wife while his current wife was pregnant, possibly some charities that weren't really charities... people like me.. with morals, principles.. left with the choice of Trump or Biden, reluctantly went Biden. I understand this might be too much for you to comprehend and that's ok. I'll never achieve the muscle and definition you have...

So you choose to support someone that gropes and sniffs children, calls people "boy", lies numerous times daily, who took part in numerous organized crimes to make hundreds of millions $, who is senile, who opened the border to millions of felons/drug, who appoints genderless Pedos to his team, who shoots down $14  balloons with multi million $ weapons, who despite having vaccines has the most Covid deaths of any country in the world ?  who has provoked 2 or three wars, who has the worst economy in decades ?

As for your comments about Trump - what proof is their other than some actor on fake news told you so ??
c

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2023, 06:28:36 AM »

Yes X2

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2023, 06:32:10 AM »

Morals & principles !!
WTF - you're not Seriously trying to say Joe has any of Them. ?

I had you down for being more Intelligent - yet here you are Standing up for Joe Biden.  ::)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
Re: Arnie & The Shitter
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2023, 08:01:28 AM »

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
Shitter's Lost in Space
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2023, 08:38:39 AM »
 ??? ??? ??? ???

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2023, 09:58:26 AM »

Yeah…he didn’t do any of that but I digress, you chose a pedo and a traitor (by definition mind you) a known racist (video proof available) a liar, a plagiarist (also video proof) being a career politician for 50 years who has accomplished nothing in those 50 years….because you got your feeling hurt.

I can pick your Post apart to oblivion but let’s start here.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2023, 10:10:00 AM »
Never really heard of a politician w/ morals and principles.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2023, 03:37:47 PM »
Agnostic has too much ego to admit he voted wrong.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
He Came, He Saw, He Forgot
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2023, 12:24:39 AM »
 ???

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: He Came, He Saw, He Forgot
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2023, 12:50:00 AM »
Forgets to take steps on Air Force 1 again as well.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2023, 12:51:44 AM »
Never really heard of a politician w/ morals and principles.
They are all sociopathic.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
Capt'n Creepy Returns
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2023, 01:28:57 AM »
WTF  LOL   ??? ???

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
Joe Biden Crap His Pants On Live Television
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2023, 01:34:16 AM »

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
Re: Joe Biden Crap His Pants On Live Television
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2023, 04:37:27 AM »