Author Topic: Trump: To be arrested on Tuesday 3-21-23?  (Read 16481 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Re: Trump: To be arrested on Tuesday 3-21-23?
« Reply #100 on: March 19, 2023, 10:46:50 AM »

I think it's pretty obvious, but people truly believe this is really about some guy paying off an expensive stripper.

"1"

Basically sums it all up ^^^

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #101 on: March 19, 2023, 10:56:20 AM »
That's a big part of the reason why this "distraction" is being staged at this very moment. There is a highly likely impending financial collapse in the USA. Close to 200 regional banks could likely default by Monday and the FDIC has already started to seize banks all throughout the nation with during this past week. There is a lot more than meets the eye and Trump's bullshit is simply that, bullshit. If the FDIC starts to seize most regional banks, this mean that the mortgages held by those banks will now be owned by the FDIC/US GOVERNMENT. What does this really mean? It means that most Americans will not truly own their homes & by default their homes are owned by the US Government. The idea of "You will own nothing and be happy" really starts to take a palpable shape when you look at it this way.

You have the DISTRICT ATTORNEY of Manhattan (NYC) bringing up misdemeanor charges against a former president, a damn district attorney, not the Department of Justice. This same district attorney's campaign for office was heavily funded by George Soros, you guessed it, the same guy that was heavily funding Black Lives Matter and ANTIFA. Why would a District Attorney that has been releasing criminals with the worst felonies (murder, rape, theft etc) in NYC as of late, want to bring up misdemeanor charges against a former President?

Think about it people, it doesn't make sense. Everyone in NYC (A democratic state) hates Alvin Bragg because he has allowed the crown Jewel of NY State (Manhattan) go to shit with all the easing up on crimes. Why would a George Soros backed District Attorney want to go after Trump with such bullshit?

I think it's pretty obvious, but people truly believe this is really about some guy paying off an expensive stripper.

"1"

So you believe the MSM coverage of this sham President Trump arrest might be a distraction meant to downplay the release of evidence of a $3,000,000 illegal payment from the Communist Party of China to the criminal Biden family?

People will begin to understand the sham banking industry a little better when they are paying 58% federal income tax and can't afford a home down payment until their parents die and leave them a small inheritance.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: March 19, 2023, 11:07:26 AM »
So you believe the MSM coverage of this sham President Trump arrest might be a distraction meant to downplay the release of evidence of a $3,000,000 illegal payment from the Communist Party of China to the criminal Biden family?

People will begin to understand the sham banking industry a little better when they are paying 58% federal income tax and can't afford a home down payment until their parents die and leave them a small inheritance.

It's all part of it yes.

The Government as a whole (forgetting Democrat versus Republican and whatever other guise of choice they push towards the people) know that this Trump charge won't stick, nor does America need a blackeye at the global level to further keep us as the laughing stock we've become in the eyes of all of our foreign enemies. Those in power (above Biden and whatever American political figure the masses assume have any true say) don't want the lesser masses to become aware of the dirty financial moves that have been at play behind the scenes and also about the possible impending financial collapse that the US might be facing. While those in power want the USA to lose its standing in the grand stage, they don't want an angry mob to take to the streets to riot, loot, rape and kill. A US population that feels as if their money is lost and their real estate is no longer in their possession IS a population that can no longer be controlled.

I thought this was all made clear by the World Economic Forum. Every time the WEF gets together to hold these symposiums with the world's most powerful people, they make their objectives clear, yet somehow people turn a blind eye to the agenda and just assume that it won't happen to them because so as long as their reality TV shows are airing and Drake (America's favorite Canadian Jew) puts out a new song, everything will be fine.

The stage is set.

"1"

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #103 on: March 19, 2023, 11:16:44 AM »
It's all part of it yes.

The Government as a whole (forgetting Democrat versus Republican and whatever other guise of choice they push towards the people) know that this Trump charge won't stick, nor does America need a blackeye at the global level to further keep us as the laughing stock we've become in the eyes of all of our foreign enemies. Those in power (above Biden and whatever American political figure the masses assume have any true say) don't want the lesser masses to become aware of the dirty financial moves that have been at play behind the scenes and also about the possible impending financial collapse that the US might be facing. While those in power want the USA to lose its standing in the grand stage, they don't want an angry mob to take to the streets to riot, loot, rape and kill. A US population that feels as if their money is lost and their real estate is no longer in their possession IS a population that can no longer be controlled.

I thought this was all made clear by the World Economic Forum. Every time the WEF gets together to hold these symposiums with the world's most powerful people, they make their objectives clear, yet somehow people turn a blind eye to the agenda and just assume that it won't happen to them because so as long as their reality TV shows are airing and Drake (America's favorite Canadian Jew) puts out a new song, everything will be fine.

The stage is set.

"1"

Agreed...you don't launder $7 TRILLION dollars back into your own pockets unless they are all in on the plot.

Inflation is a direct tax on the middle class. America has become so lazy and apathetic they don't even react to being fleeced anymore?

The MSM, teacher's union, and higher education industry are all easily swayed stooges in the grand scheme of this great American taxpayer ripoff.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #104 on: March 19, 2023, 11:30:04 AM »
I knew this shit was rigged in the 4th grade when Mrs Leadbetter gave Julie Pridesworth an A and she gave me a B-. Julie Prideworth’s dad owned Prideworth’s Pontiac and Mrs Leadbetter was driving a new Trans Am.

I knew something was rotten!
a

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: March 19, 2023, 11:51:31 AM »
Agreed...you don't launder $7 TRILLION dollars back into your own pockets unless they are all in on the plot.

Inflation is a direct tax on the middle class. America has become so lazy and apathetic they don't even react to being fleeced anymore?

The MSM, teacher's union, and higher education industry are all easily swayed stooges in the grand scheme of this great American taxpayer ripoff.

The American people as a whole aren't made the same as they once were. Back in the 1930's-1950's, Americans were a hard working and proud people. Today, we've become complacent, decadent and fat. I know what you're going to say Walter, "leave Shizzo out of this", but it's true, we've fallen by the wayside as a society.

"1"

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: March 19, 2023, 01:47:03 PM »
Are Stormy's leaked messages fake or real??
Who the feck knows any more...

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: March 19, 2023, 02:01:15 PM »
I knew this shit was rigged in the 4th grade when Mrs Leadbetter gave Julie Pridesworth an A and she gave me a B-. Julie Prideworth’s dad owned Prideworth’s Pontiac and Mrs Leadbetter was driving a new Trans Am.

An eye-widening lesson, indeed.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: March 19, 2023, 02:03:04 PM »

And herein lies the problem.

Any faith in ANYTHING has been completely dissolved.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #109 on: March 19, 2023, 02:40:17 PM »
The American people as a whole aren't made the same as they once were. Back in the 1930's-1950's, Americans were a hard working and proud people. Today, we've become complacent, decadent and fat. I know what you're going to say Walter, "leave Shizzo out of this", but it's true, we've fallen by the wayside as a society.

"1"

Society itself has become one giant ‘selfie’

And as GH15 once said: “Generation Nothingness”

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #110 on: March 19, 2023, 03:03:10 PM »

Don't be on here crying when your precious big govt locks up your bank account.  8)

Sounds like they will be locking up yours too.   ::)

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: March 19, 2023, 03:04:15 PM »

LOL!

My father-in-law was in a union hall once and they held a vote. I might have the order wrong but as I recall, they called all hands, not in favor and 90% had their hands up.

Next, they called all hands, in favor and a few hands went up -10% maybe. They announced that those in favor won! A fight broke out and they had their mafia goons beating up anyone that protested. My father-in-law got the hell out of the hall, being the smart man that he was. He knew it was all bullshit!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: March 19, 2023, 03:06:02 PM »

Just a business conversation that resulted in her walking away with knowledge of his “yeti pubes”.

Sounds legit.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #113 on: March 19, 2023, 04:26:07 PM »
Just a business conversation that resulted in her walking away with knowledge of his “yeti pubes”.

Sounds legit.

Ridiculous, impossible to prove a crime.  Might as well claim melatonin is Fake Natty

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: March 19, 2023, 04:33:48 PM »
This should distract a bit more from the Biden crime family and the stuff coming out there.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #115 on: March 19, 2023, 05:39:53 PM »

Don't be on here crying when your precious big govt locks up your bank account.  8)

Looking forward to your 14,000th post

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: March 19, 2023, 05:52:37 PM »
This should distract a bit more from the Biden crime family and the stuff coming out there.

Totally Twilight Zone shit, for sure. The sitting president is as corrupt as can be and now he’s (they are) weaponizing the justice system against anyone going against the evil lies and agenda.

Something is gonna give, eventually.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: March 19, 2023, 06:10:44 PM »
Looking forward to your 14,000th post

Rambone, 2022 Getbig Poster of the Year - watches over select member's post counts like a benevolent version of the Eye of Sauron.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #119 on: March 20, 2023, 05:16:44 PM »

Rambone, 2022 Getbig Poster of the Year - watches over select member's post counts like a benevolent version of the Eye of Sauron.

Only the supreme posters worthy of my attention……..

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Trump: to be arrested on Tuesday?
« Reply #120 on: March 20, 2023, 05:20:25 PM »
Arrest warrants issued for both Trump and Putin days apart.

LOL! Yeah, the left is getting desperate now.
Q

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #121 on: March 20, 2023, 06:29:26 PM »
▫️

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #122 on: March 21, 2023, 01:17:08 PM »
If Trump gets arrested tomorrow, on 3/22....  you’ll know the reason

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #123 on: March 21, 2023, 03:25:30 PM »

Hah!

Knew Trumpster didn't have sex with that Woman

(Blowjobs don't count as sex, at least that's what Bill Clinton said)

KING TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT!
Q

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: March 21, 2023, 03:36:14 PM »
Has it happened yet?  Is he waiting until after midnight in hopes the paparazzi isn't there to capture his entry?

Or just another lie he told for attention?