Author Topic: Trump: To be arrested on Tuesday 3-21-23?  (Read 15913 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Trump: To be arrested on Tuesday 3-21-23?
« Reply #125 on: March 21, 2023, 03:49:04 PM »
DA Bragg has reduced multiple felony charges down and let criminals go who, in turn, have committed horrific crimes.  Their charges get lowered.

Trumps minor charge is getting the opposite treatment, as he is attempting to raise it.

Hush money is not illegal.  Bragg lets hardcore criminals go for much worse.

It will be the end of his career if he does this.
Y

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: March 21, 2023, 04:09:43 PM »
DA Bragg has reduced multiple felony charges down and let criminals go who, in turn, have committed horrific crimes.  Their charges get lowered.

Trumps minor charge is getting the opposite treatment, as he is attempting to raise it.

I'd bet that the fame and notoriety will lead to a new career as a political consultant on NBC, or some speaking engagements, book deal, or lobbyist for Democrats or something else.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: March 21, 2023, 04:41:46 PM »
I wanted De Santis a better politician, but now I want Trump and with both houses so he can go after the swamp, US politics is currently the most corrupt in the world, its a disgrace, the left need to be put to the sword, honestly the witch hunt has to stop and if it means him winning over what I feel is a better more balanced political opponent, then so be it. He has been treated appallingly.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #128 on: March 21, 2023, 04:54:38 PM »
Any pics of Trump in handcuffs yet?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #129 on: March 21, 2023, 05:03:02 PM »
I wanted De Santis a better politician, but now I want Trump and with both houses so he can go after the swamp, US politics is currently the most corrupt in the world, its a disgrace, the left need to be put to the sword, honestly the witch hunt has to stop and if it means him winning over what I feel is a better more balanced political opponent, then so be it. He has been treated appallingly.

Mar a Lardo lost the popular vote twice and he has less support today then he did in either of those two elections

He would have to win over new voters and people who currently don't like him

How would he do that?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #130 on: March 21, 2023, 05:15:17 PM »

Those witch hunts sure have caught a lot of witches.  Why is that?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: March 21, 2023, 05:17:22 PM »

This is not about hush money.  It isn't about his political views.  It isn't about his adultery.

It's about campaign laws. 

All told, the absolute max that will happen is that he will pay a small fine over it.  And *maybe* have a supervisor on his 2024 campaign spending.

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #132 on: March 21, 2023, 05:18:44 PM »

the swamp beat trumps ass

trump is weak compared to the swamp

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: March 21, 2023, 05:48:38 PM »
Mar a Lardo lost the popular vote twice and he has less support today then he did in either of those two elections

He would have to win over new voters and people who currently don't like him

How would he do that?

The same as how he lost the last election.

The population vote for the opposing party because they hate the current person so much.

You don’t need to convince people per se, it’s just that they dislike Biden so much they will vote for anybody other than him.

The question is who do people dislike more?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #134 on: March 21, 2023, 05:50:06 PM »
Any pics of Trump in handcuffs yet?
He`s doing the shackle shuffle my brother.

What a fucking travesty.   

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: March 21, 2023, 06:48:23 PM »

you can give people hush money…. You can’t then claim it as a business expense, and thereby reduce your tax burden, and commit tax fraud.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: March 21, 2023, 06:59:07 PM »

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #137 on: March 21, 2023, 07:27:19 PM »
The same as how he lost the last election.

The population vote for the opposing party because they hate the current person so much.

You don’t need to convince people per se, it’s just that they dislike Biden so much they will vote for anybody other than him.

The question is who do people dislike more?

At the moment Biden and Trump are polling about even with some polls showing Biden a few points ahead and others showing Trump a few points ahead.

Trump in likely to soon be a criminal defendant in multiple cases.  I don't see how that helps his favorability rating

I would prefer if we had two new candidates in 2024

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #138 on: March 21, 2023, 07:29:59 PM »

I'm taking this about as seriously as when Tucker used his very valuable air time to confess to his audience of geriatric retards that he no longer get turned on by the Green M&M because she's no longer wearing "sexy boots"

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #139 on: March 21, 2023, 08:28:13 PM »
At the moment Biden and Trump are polling about even with some polls showing Biden a few points ahead and others showing Trump a few points ahead.

Trump in likely to soon be a criminal defendant in multiple cases.  I don't see how that helps his favorability rating

You democrat fucks are turning him into a martyr, it's your own fault for making him as popular as he is. I can only hope he wins in 2024, the meltdowns will be even more epic than they were in 2016.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: March 21, 2023, 09:11:23 PM »

Fuck me, LOL a guy talking about Biden polls like they would be real. The guy is a retarded husk. LOL

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: March 22, 2023, 04:43:33 AM »
You democrat fucks are turning him into a martyr, it's your own fault for making him as popular as he is. I can only hope he wins in 2024, the meltdowns will be even more epic than they were in 2016.

Other than with clueless mouth breathers, he isn't that popular.  Quite a few of his own party dislike him.  And even his close friends "hate him passionately".

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #142 on: March 22, 2023, 07:18:07 AM »
He still arrested?
Q

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #144 on: March 22, 2023, 08:36:07 AM »
Libturdz have to be the most braindead, corrupt and insane cult-o-kvnts in world history.... ::)

Pant-shitter the kid-diddler...

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: March 22, 2023, 09:02:19 AM »
Trump voter here. I did not like that Trump did not back up his 1/6 supporters. So now he wants people to go and protest again?!

Trump fucked up. He should have drained the swamp. He should have fired anyone that was not loyal. He should have never gotten rid of Bannon. His judgment stinks IMO. Or he is part of the swamp and just acting as controlled resistance.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #146 on: March 22, 2023, 09:06:58 AM »
Trump voter here. I did not like that Trump did not back up his 1/6 supporters. So now he wants people to go and protest again?!

Trump fucked up. He should have drained the swamp. He should have fired anyone that was not loyal. He should have never gotten rid of Bannon. His judgment stinks IMO. Or he is part of the swamp and just acting as controlled resistance.

If Trump got rid of everyone who was corrupt, there would not have been any remaining government officials in the USA

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #148 on: March 22, 2023, 09:18:19 AM »
its horse shit , not gonna happen....

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V